Close

Threaded View

Journeyman

Smile something happend that i can't explain

Hello there guys something happen to me lately I can’t explain, u see I knew this girl for a

while but never seen her in ages,, one night she was in my part of town and invited me out wit her friends,, so I

went out wit her and mates and we had a good time,, the following weekend I invited her out and she said yes but in

a joking way she said are you asking me out for a date? In said yes in a joking way back to her. I always liked her

but never cross my mind she was interested in me,, anyway to my surprise she came out in my part of time and we had

a good time together however before she came out she said that she had to be back at hers at certain because she was

picking here little sister from school and I said that was fine. At the time I was wearing full pack of soe and just

less the quarter of t.e, after that we came back to my place and I said to her I don’t mind giving her a lift

back home, all though we didn’t spend as much time to together because I came out of work late and I said to

her come around next week if you not busy,, so she asked me what I was doing tomorrow? and I said nothing and then

she said I’m doing nothing as well and I felt like as if she was looking for a reason to stay so I said why

don’t you say and she replied yes and phone one of her bother to pick her sister up,, so she stayed that night

obviously we slap in different room and it was her choice and I didn’t come on to her anyway. That morning I

got up and I had no soe gel packs left so I put on 3 quarters of chikara and quarter of ae after that the mood

change it was like as if she can’t stand me she was rude arrogant wasn’t laughing much everything I do

she make a slay joke about it,, at then end she said oh I’m sorry can you give me a lift home because I just

relised that I had to do summing for my mum and I just can’t explain what happened do you guys thing I od

because I never od ever I don’t think. I’m 24 mixed race and had good results with full pack soe and

quarter of t.e,,[/FONT]
    Last edited by Sketchxl; 02-24-2009 at 05:42 PM.

Thread Information