Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Phero Dude gfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    5387

    Question Asian body musk?

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

    all!


    I'm currently dating a Chinese woman mid 30s and as I'm not too experienced with this I'm

    trying to figure out the right combo to use. Basically I've used 3 drops A314 and three spays C7 and given I've

    heard Asians don't like -none it seems to be a good, safe combo.

    Now last week something strange happened while

    we were talking over a coffee, when she raised her arms I swore I could smell her body scent as a destinctive musky

    scent. This happened a couple times and it really surprized me, as from what I've read upon the subject on this

    forum, that apparently Asians have very little sweat and very little body scent, especially Chinese. Her top was cut

    by the shoulders and when her arms were lifted her pits were bare and there was no one else around either. I

    definitely noticed a musky scent.

    Was this for real, could someone tell me more about this occurance? Does

    Asian/chinese women have a strong sweat smell sometimes too?

    Appreciate all comments!

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am Chinese and in general,

    Chinese women don't have strong sweat smell. Are you sure that it wan't perfume which she

    weared?

  3. #3
    Phero Dude gfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    5387

    Default

    Hi ILP, well I don't think she

    wore much perfume at all if anything. And when I say musk I mean sweat, not a kind of sophisticated synthetic

    formula based addon like perfume or other attractant. Just plain sweat, rather interestingly..

    Have you got any

    experience at all with a chinese/asian female with a proper sweat scent? Perhaps examples out of the general

    tendency?


  4. #4
    Phero Enthusiast chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    5363

    Default

    I guess maybe her diet or no

    deodorant.
    ________
    Harmed by prilosec
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:55 PM.

  5. #5
    Phero Dude gfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    5387

    Default

    Thanks Chicago, and yes I think no

    deodorant might be the case, but as I had the impression that even then Asians and Chinese especially doesn't have

    much any odor at all. Are you suggesting that with no deodorant they can actually have a more distinctive sweat

    scent?

    I do believe this was after good day at work but I really think she'd have a shower in the morning like

    most normal people do. Still rather puzzled by this occurrence and would like to ask for more opinions and

    viewpoints on this!

    (Calling Gegogi as well)

  6. #6
    Administrator Bruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    7,109
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've had several Chinese

    girlfriends (way back), lived in Taiwan for a year or so, lived in Japan for 12 years, married to a Japanese woman

    for 14 years.... well, my conclusion is your gal had some sort of fragrance on. All my gfs but one were strictly

    vegetarian young and seemed to wash a lot, but yeah, not much body smell to my Western nose I gotta say. BTW, I

    used to spend a lot of time in the wt room of a Japanese gym too, and not much smell in there either. I think it is

    partly a relatively clean diet, but also a more peaceful state of mind.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

    - Buddha


    Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

  7. #7
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Hi all!

    I'm currently dating a Chinese woman mid 30s and as I'm not

    too experienced with this I'm trying to figure out the right combo to use. Basically I've used 3 drops A314 and

    three spays C7 and given I've heard Asians don't like -none it seems to be a good, safe combo.

    Now last week

    something strange happened while we were talking over a coffee, when she raised her arms I swore I could smell her

    body scent as a destinctive musky scent. This happened a couple times and it really surprized me, as from what I've

    read upon the subject on this forum, that apparently Asians have very little sweat and very little body scent,

    especially Chinese. Her top was cut by the shoulders and when her arms were lifted her pits were bare and there was

    no one else around either. I definitely noticed a musky scent.

    Was this for real, could someone tell me more

    about this occurance? Does Asian/chinese women have a strong sweat smell sometimes too?

    Appreciate all

    comments!
    Hello, I personally disagree with whoever told you that none based pheromones do not

    work well with oriental women. Today as i was shopping, an oriental woman could not get her eyes off me while I was

    using NPA, to the point that she started to flirt with me, so do not be afraid to use none-based pheromone

    products.

  8. #8
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5127

    Default

    Amoungst Asian females there are the majority that do not as a rule respond at

    all well to Androstenone and synthetic

    Androstenone.

    But there is always an exception to the

    rule and this could include some that have been raised as westerners ect, and possably a few from the Chinese

    culture.


    But the golden rule stands firm, Be

    carefull using unbuffered Androstenone in the prescence of most Asian women, Also keep them pits washed and erase

    any perspiration residue, Try and smell like soft fairy soap or baby powder.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-24-2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  9. #9
    Phero Dude gfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    5387

    Default

    That's interesting Bruce, are you

    familiar with scents that may smell like sweat? Or perhaps enhance sweat? Maybe musk oil?

    One thing I will most

    likely find out when I see her more

  10. #10
    Moderator Mtnjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    SAN DIEGO
    Posts
    2,481
    Rep Power
    6682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE ALPHA MALE View Post
    Hello,

    I personally disagree with whoever told you that none based pheromones do not work well with oriental women.
    Just a small point on wording. Oriental is a Western word for Asian objects, and most

    Asian people are insulted by being referred to as objects.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

  11. #11
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    Just a small point on wording. Oriental is a Western word for Asian objects, and

    most Asian people are insulted by being referred to as objects.
    thanks for the heads up, I

    will stick with Asians LOL.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •