Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default problem with attraction+andro combo

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok i\'ve been using AE+edge combo for about 3 weeks and I have always notice effects, today I tried andro 4.2+attraction combo and didn\'t see any reaction from girls.
    I applied 1 spray of andro and 1 spray of attraction on my hair+ 1 spray of andro and 1 spray of attraction on my shirt, I went to this group of girls who became very talktative and stuff with the edge+ae combo but this new andro+attraction combo didn\'t have any effect at all.
    I was thinking on applying more up to 7 sprays of both products, Paul Australia says it works wonderful, even though it sounds like overdose, but I really didn\'t smell bad or something with my last application, I asked my friends and they said I didn\'t, so I would like some suggestions.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: problem with attraction+andro combo

Some combos work better for some people than others. Maybe the Andro4.2 and Attraction combo doesn\'t work as well for you as the other one. Or then again maybe you just need more time to practice using that combo, experiment with usage amounts. Try it out for a little longer before you pass judgement on that combo. It\'s only your first time with that combo.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep im still here everyone just been working and having fun well the combo doesnt work for everyone but it has been successful for most of the people here, but something like alter ego or Primal instinct might work for you i just put up what works for me and works well it does, but it is different for everyone just experiment and you will find out what is best for you as you go

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah, you guys might be right maybe the other combo works better for me, however I must experiment more with this new combo.
    what happens is that sometimes you go to places where you know lots of girls that think you are cool because the other combo and you just don\'t want to mess things up, I think I\'m gonna try the 7-8 sprays Paul suggested but at a nightclub or something.
    And combine andro/attraction with the last combo for this wednesday graduation party. What about 1 spray of andro 4.2 on my hair, 1 spray of the edge on my shirt,1 of attraction on my shirt, 2 drops of ae on my ears and 2 drops on my wrists, how does that sound?

**DONOTDELETE**

That sounds like an interesting and very effective combo tse, keep us updated if thats ok on how it went at your graduation party, yesterday i went shopping and while waiting for the bus had females walking past not thinking of anything and being concentrated in their own thoughts and they walk past me and go a couple more meters and turn around and walk back to have a look at the times sign, and i wasnt really looking to take anyone home or anything so i just kept reading the paper and sure enough within 10 minutes there were about 6 women sitting around me bouncing those legs up and down and playing with their hair(body language everyone to look out for in turned on horny chicks) and generally signalling yes we are ready oh god (now im being egotisitcal sorry) anyhow after that i got on my bus for the short trip home and that was it, but it just gives an example of how the pheros work in everyday situations for any new users and that constant laughter that women seem to get around me, they cant stop themselves from talking and laughing and i have had 20 something geougeous women who start talking to me, just who i work with, who would be better off modeling than nursing talking to me and laughing and acting horny and then when they are finished talking to me, running off like little school girls who have just met the most \"god like\" man they have ever met, or the lovesick look or as we say here the DIHL deer in the headlights

Thread Information