Close

Stranger

Smile Help me identify my personal scent :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi. I have been here before asking questions and this is the only way I learn. I can be a little slow

at first but I quickly catch on quickly. I am 25. I am starting to understand how hormones and how human nature

works. Alright. Bear with me lol. I am doing this Drug Study Job. I been to a few drug studies an this is my 3rd

study.

I basically lived a sheltered life when I was younger. Lived with my grandma an uncle. I played computer

games most of my life an started to get out during my college years. Thats why I am uncomfortable with beautiful

women. They don't like nice guys and dats a wrap! haha!

Well, anyway about my job (drug study) its a month

long. Started Jan. 17th 2009 an ends Feb. 25th. Broken up in 4 peroids 5-6 days in 5 days out. That type of deal. I

do have a decent personality. Women compliment me that I'm handsome. Older women. None my age. Not worried bout dat

at da moment. lol. I always knew I had a lil better than average looks lol. I'm not tryin to brag. The way I dress

is basically like a black boi. Basically I am a black boi trapped inside a white bois body lol. (Sometimes I do wear

du-rags) I've had some white girls compliment me on my clothes so my swaggar isn't bad. Now here is the tough

part I cannot figure out:

There are dudes I know that look at me with aggressivness or feel intimidated some

give me a vibe like they wanna compete against me.

Myself I talk to about anyone who I feel comfortable with.

Like dis one tall white dude that dresses no wear near as good as I do. I think he feels weird vibes from me when I

try to be a friend. He shrugs his shoulders and walks away or when I say whats up tom he says Nothing. lol. So I

pick on him at times then I'm nice to him just to fuck with him more. (No I am not gay lol) I think either I'm a

lil more intemidating or I have sorta an ALPHA Male type of scent. I know when he talks to me he always catches me

off guard an I do the same thing back to him. When I dew fucks wit him he turns his head an nods his head no

thinking I'm fucked up. lol. Maybe I'm a lil crazi. But hey aren't we all in our own weird lil ways

By da

way da dude acts a lil femimine. Couple of girls pay a lil more attention to me than him haha. I basically prefer

black women/light skinned women. I just don't mess with white girls. (You know the saying once you go black you

don't go back) well I apply to dat rule. lol

I've been in a relationship with a white girl who was 31 when I

was 18. My first real girl an she was a lil psycho. an she had a kid. So that kinda messed em up. My second real

girl was a real pretty black girl named Jacenta. I lucked out like a month haha she was a virgin hahaha! (Wanna know

da funny part I acted completely like a wussbag to get it.) Then I said something about my grandma may not approve

our relationship so I fucked it up. oops my bad on me. later although she tried pushing me away because I was too

nice lol. Aw well. Learn and move on. I even fell in love with her cause she was real pretty black girl. I was a

wussbag at 19 still lol.

Now the point of my whole thread is this: There is this one short light skinned black

dude. about 35 and I think either he has more of an ALPHA male or a lot of testostrone build up. He seems cool with

most folks but he gets aggressive with me. He raises his voice and asks why is my bunk beneath his. During phase 3.

Last phase 2 he kept looking at me. So, one night in the bunk area he was talking to another person. So I said

wassup. My name is david in a polite way. He seemed real calm at first introduced himself to me we talked for a

minute then I walked away. I felt weird talking to him. But when hes around me hes real aggressive like he wants to

kick my ass that type of vibe. So, when he says something I feel as an insult I listen take it in then always say a

smart thing back.

Example: The othernight sunday the second day after we checked in I put my phone on charge. It

was 10:00 at night. I walk in leave da door open: He's says, "Close da door man." I then reply, "I'm tryin ta find

my fone dawg!" He reply's, "Yo you left it on da charger doggy." I then say, "Oh it must of slipped from my poor

brain." He says, "You need ta start remembering where you put your shit buddy." Feeling insulted I reply, "Yea no

problem skippy." He takes it as an insult says WAT? I say, "You heard me farealz." He says don't call me skippy I

say don't call me buddy. End of discussion. haha. I know I remember stuff like dis.

I finally quit

masturbating and quit smoking weed. My testostrone and thinking process is better than ever. Now to find out what

type of scent I have. (I think I have one of the three A Scents.) I know how to approach women say something nice

have them to smile then when I talk I think its the body language I use that make em walk away. I noticed it with

older women too. By the way, thinking back in memory lane I was 15. I knew a few girls from school. One evening this

stupid girl came up to me and said, "Let me smell you. She said you have no smell." I'm thinking ok thats just

weird. Then she walked away with another dude. I'm thinkin hmmm maybe I need colone. lol I knew I used dedorant."

Thats when I was a kid though lol.

Anyway,

I also had this other black dude that kept looking at me evily.

So, the otherday during lunch there is this very pretty hispanic girl that works there. Shes married. I hear all da

guys saying I would fuck her an all dat. Shes married and I have more respect an don't say my oponion. Although she

looks at me weird at times. I feel like don't be nice to her.

So she asked what the piece of paper was for of

us writing our names on it: So I meant to be a lil aggressive with her. I tell her, "Yo thats to sign for us to be

treated with lice aight." In a loud voice. (Yea someone had lice an everyone had to get their hair checked. No one

in our study had it. Someone else did.) Anyway, the black dude looked at me an laughed. Then hes all friendly to me

cause I was mean to a hott hispanic lady. What is up with dat??? Now hes asking what games I have fa my gamecube. I

feel confused so I don't wanna get to friendly with someone I felt thats gives me weird vibes. He even complimented

me today on my swagger an said I dress and act pretty black fa a white boi. I used my manners an said thank you. an

I say I'm like a sheep in wolves clothing. he laughed lol. Today we had to check out. Vitals, naltraxzone an sign a

paper on the way out. This one hott light skinned girl around my age always looks at me but I wont talk to her cause

I tried talking to her in the 1st phase. It went cool for like 2 mins then I guess I talked to much so she sorta

drifted away from me. It hurt my feelings so I wont even try to talk to her. She knows I like her though cause she

catches me looking at her. She looks at me back and I glance away feeling ashamed of myself. (See subconciously I

feel I'm not attractive enough fa her) I dunno. sigh.

All in all, guys are cool with me then somedays they act

real cocky (Prolly cuz we all crammed up in there together. Its rough.) with me. except my real true friends which I

keep to a miminum. I am 6'2 and weigh 170lbs. I do have a bit of muscle cause I work out doe.

Guess I look

like a solder with an alpha male appearance but I'm real nice doe. I just don't understand why guys do this to me.

All my life. When I was in highschool I was made fun of a lot cause I felt always tired and slow in class.

Probabley cause I masturbated my whole life and wasn't getting laid. Now I am better than I ever was. I am

teaching myself self disclipline.

Sorry folks if some of you dont understand where I'm comning from but if

anyone does please feel free to reply to this topic. I want to know which phermones to try where I'm relaxed an

where other people feel more relaxed around me especially stangers upon first impressions.

I'm so scared to

waste my money on which phermone products to buy until I truely have a better understanding of myself. (Should I USE

SOE or -none products.) I know I don't need any more alpha male products lol.

I use to cry a lot when I was

young just because of not getting laid. I'll admit. But not hardly now. I'm getting stronger spirtually and

mentally. haha! I'm here to make friends too Hit me back farealz! Holler haha!

Stranger

Default Oops

Sorry. I forgot to

install my Graphics Card Driver when I first posted this topic and it made 3 threads. Moderator you may remove the

other 2 threads. Sorry for this error.

God, you input so much and

you post the same thread 3 times.

nice post, you

definately need to stay away from the androstenone if you're geting those kind of reactions all of the time unless

people are acting aggressive toward your demeanor. try Scent of Eros or WAGG to lighten up the mood. what prducts

have you used in the past?

Are you using any Mones

currently?

Ok, Let's shorten this a bit here:

1. You have A-Male types reacting aggressively towards you.

2. You are having trouble with the "ice-breaking" thing.

3. You wish to affect not only women, but men, in

regards to them recieving you warmly on respectful terms.

Ok so here goes.

When you first meet someone

there are 3 distinct things that will make a firm impression on them, These are Sight (body language, and dress

signals), Scent (hygene and pheromone signals), and sound (Vocal ques, and speech inflection/patterns). I will

attempt to focus on the first 2.

Ok, so for number one.
    Body Language: When you first meet someone how

quickly do you come within their personal territory (generally an arms reach away)? If you come within this

perimeter too soon after meeting someone they will feel uncomfortable and affronted. If that person is a submissive

they will naturally submit, and allow you your trespass, But if the person is a dominant (A-Male) they will

immediately resent the trespass of another male into their domain, they WILL react agressively.

When you make

eye contact with someone do you maintain eye contact a) Tilt your head back in a "chin up" head motion, or do you b)

bow your head in a "chin down" head motion?
    The First motion implies dominance and challenge, I would suggest doing

this with only people you would challenge or close friends. The second type, implies respect, in this motion you are

lowering your chin to protect your throat. It shows a respect for the other persons strength while, at the same

time, not placing yourself as the submissive. If you primarily do the first method, I suggest switching it up, you

will be amazed at how much stuff changes.

Do you dress in bright flashy colors, or with excessive jewlery? In

nature bright flashy colors, while used for mating, also, in excess, imply a warning of danger.

Scent: I'm,

just going to assume you bathe daily. WHen do you bathe? before bed or in the morning, or both? try changing this up

to see if this helps. Personally I bathe in the morning, this rejuvenates me for the day.

If you suspect that

other males see you as too dominant, you might want to keep your -None application to a bare minimum. Instead you

might want to use more -Rone which marks you as a dominant, yet peaceful male. Currently I have ordered Perception

Gel, and SoE, because I have problems myself overdosing on -None. The two of these combined, should give me a large

dose of -Nol and -Rone, to help put off the agressive male -None which I seem to produce. I will let you know how

this turns out, as my solution might also help you.

Items 2 and 3 can pretty much also be cured by the above

advice, so I will only add some other advice that will help in the mix.

If you want people to recieve you

easily, then you need to identify your target. I hope you don't take offence to this, but reading your above post I

wouldn't talk to you for long, I dislike the speech particularities you have, and so do alot of other people that I

know. If your target is another group of people who talk like that, then it is perfectly fine for the audience. If

your target is someone who would not talk what way, or is in a more formal setting, they will probably look down on

you. This is just advice, I'm not making a personal assult against you, I am just telling you how it is recieved by

other people.

Another product you may want to try to help people recieve you more warmly, is Liquid Trust. I

have never personally tried it but while reading up on it, here and in other places, I seem to find that it does

work, if used properly, although it's duration is short lived. I think this would be a good icebreaker

also.

Stranger

First off Hello. To

ilikephero:It was an accident. I had to reinstall windows and my graphics card driver. My internet browser was

browsing to slowly for me to post. I was getting error messages.

5alphareductase:Thanks. Well, I'm trying to

speak my mind here. A lot of times I try to avoid people as much as I can unless I'm in a positive enviorment. Such

as a Christian Fellowship. A drug study you meet all kinds of people. An the 1st dude kept looking at me weirdly. An

No I haven't used any Phermones. Except 1 called V5 a month ago.

kgk4569: Wow. You know a lot about body

languague. More than me lol.

1: Body Languague: First off I was never rude to him. I just seen him looking at

me. I wondered why. I introduced myself. He was relaxed at the time speaking with another volunteer. He asked if my

name was David. I said yes. How do you know. He says another person identified me to him. He use to work at a place

Dry Cleaning World. So did I a few years back but never together.

Hmmm. Chin up means challange. I didn't know

that. I may have done that. I feel a weird vibe so maybe I'm more alpha than I thought. Maybe I should try chin

down because chin up does imply Im being hard. Oops. lol. Again I really am decently nice. Well for the most part I

dress wearing Royal Blue and Bright Green. Two main clothing is Rocawear and Coogi. I usually wear my Dark blue

jeans and White Tee's. I try to dress basic street wise unless I have a meeting. Like Donating Plasma, or Chi

Alpha. Christian Fellowship.

No Jewerly yet.

It just depends. Whenever I feel like it. During he study

(since its a pain patch study) I don't shower everyday there. We have to stay there for them to pay us. 4100$ in

march. Not bad for 4 weeks work. Never heard of -rone yet. Wait a sec is it the one that starts with A something?

About my speech, (most of the time I try to stay quiet) I had no choice. I guess as you mentioned I guess I felt

challanged. It may be a lil my fault with da chin up motion. But I felt offended. (No worries your not going to

offend me. I'm here to make friends. Sometimes the truth hurts. I kinda wanna shed a tear but I'm going to be

strong here) Another thing I try to use my senses. Most white folks I try to talk with respect. I have slipped up

before but I am so working on that. I can't believe I been so stupid all my life and learning things at age 25.

haha!

Oh and guess what like I said I quit smoking weed. It was so mental. I don't think I need that. I passion

is computers and women. I feel so much better. I was just mislead thought I was depressed. Masturbation played a

big role in it.

One more piece of the puzzle: My father I do not know. Never met. My mom well shes not here with

me at age 7. My grandma said she was very sad. I was basically brain washed most of my life. Special sorta. Guess my

family protected me to much. Its ok I'm not mad at them. It myself that I blame. But I am alright now so dont worry

about me haha

So, how about SOE I hear thats good. Another product I heard about through google is EROSCENT

what do you think? If there is any other body languague I should know about may you please teach it to me? Thank

you. I can learn a lot from people like you as a personal mentor haha! Take Care Man! An I have made a few friends

there. I just need to program my subconcious using the head down . THANK YOU your a life saver. lolz

in the top right of the page

there is a link to "Pheromone Reference Library" once that opens up click on the link to "human pheromones".

you

will see the basic ones listed there. in order to avoid typing alot most people refer to the Mones by their ends

-None, -Nol, and -Rone.

-None is the Agressive Alpha Male Pheromone.
    -Rone is the Peaceful Alpha Male

Pheromone.

as for the Body Language Part, here is the link to the resource that I

prefer:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/261995/Bod...age-Dictionary

you can download and save it.

It's very long, but good.

This might sound a little

metaphysical or even kind of like Yoda but people tend to way over thik the body language issue. We all learned to

read body language starting before we learned to speak. Instead of looking for all the details and trying to make

sense of them, try just passively feeling how that person makes you feel. What kind of vibes do you get from that

person? In my experience it is a lot more accurate and a lot faster than trying to read and interpret nuances.

"Listen to your feelings, young Skywalker"

The other side is your own body language. We all radiate it every

moment of every waking hour. No matter how much we try to cover it, the basics still come through. Instead of

learning how to stand and how to sit and where to place your hands and all that other stuff, try learning to be

happy and self assured. You do that through becoming a better you. Get some exercise, learn some new things, learn

to be happy and content with who you are and really try your best at everything. You'll develop a sense of self and

a confidence that no amount of play acting can come close to. Over a period of time you will grow to reflect that in

your demeanor and it will attract not just women but other people in general.

It sounds like a lot of work and

it is. But to me it is no harder than trying to project being something you really aren't. The added benefit is

that you'll become a better person and improve the quality of your life.

As for identifying your personal

scent, the real goal is to identify what pheromones work well with your body. That can best be learned through trial

and error
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Belgarath is right, by changing

your outlook on life, and your moods you can definately change your body language for the positive.

What I was

commenting on with the head nod thing is a learned Body Language Habit. as you said it is something you do when you

are "being hard". It is a common habit in our generation, where exactly it comes from I don't know.

Most body

language is natural and you should let it be natural, if you try to over control it you will come off as awkward.

But it is important to identify various habits, such as slouching and the nod, these are personal and some are

learned, and need to be broken, such as a child sucking their thumb, or bed wetting.

Stranger

kgk4569: I found out that

dude has a lot of issues with other guys. I didn't do anything to him but I noticed he was studyin and kept looking

at me. I think he's jealous of my swagger! He's one of those type thinks hes a player. an hes 35 years old.

Yeah I run into alot of those

types, they amuse me. Usually though there aren't too many in the crowd i hang around, that being the metalhead

crowd.

I got my new Mones yesterday but havn't had a chance to play with them yet, as I've been down with

bronchitis for a bit.

Thread Information