Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Womens liberation and hygiene

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Womens equality... A thought crossed my mind here (wild speculation).
    1)Pheromones make women goofy, submissive or what ever.
    2)The main source of pheromones is sweat.

When did people start showering like mad and use deodorants? When did womens liberation and movements for increased equality take of? Are there any historians in the forum?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Womens liberation and hygiene

Long stretch but not impossible. You easily look up womens lib just as easy as you got here. As for when the trend to start bathing regulary began you can only speculate. I would say as soon as there was hot running water in the house so you didn\'t have heat it on the stove.

Phero Enthusiast

The romans loved there bathhouses, so I guess there can\'t be uch correlation. (although it was more of a \'well off\' thing admitidly)

**DONOTDELETE**

My understanding is that womens lib starting taking off well before people starting bathing daily. (At least in America, I have no idea about other societies.)

On the other hand, maybe women got liberated & with their newfound power, insisted that everyone bathe daily. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Didn\'t women start burning their bras right around the time of the first UFO sightings? Maybe it\'s an alien plot to emascualate us and breed a new hybrid species.

But sersiously, there\'s been records of women\'s resistence since the days of ancient egypt. The principal \"cause\" is male domination. The principal contributors are education, political rights, and personal incomes. (The sort of things that the Taliban didn\'t allow in Afghanistan.)

Thread Information