Close

Default What is the Best Pheromone Product to Test?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i was wondering which pheromone produces the most obvious changes on people. i'm debating on

what product i should get next, can't decide if i want to get beta-androstenol, WAGG or alpha 7. beta-androstenol

sounds like it would be a lot fun to test because it can bring a conversation to a deeper connection. does anyone

know if beta-nol has other advantages besides creating trust? i know WAGG probably wouldnt be fun to test, but i

never smile and i always look pissed off when i'm in public because people get on my nerves, so it may work in my

favor. i want to try alpha 7 because i've read great things about it on the forum and i just want to test some oil

based androstenone. anyone have any suggestions on a fun product to test that's not in my post or is?
    Last edited by 5alphareductase; 02-08-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    i was wondering which pheromone produces the most obvious changes on people. i'm

debating on what product i should get next, can't decide if i want to get beta-androstenol, WAGG or alpha 7.

beta-androstenol sounds like it would be a lot fun to test because it can bring a conversation to a deeper

connection. does anyone know if beta-nol has other advantages besides creating trust? i know WAGG probably wouldnt

be fun to test, but i never smile and i always look pissed off when i'm in public because people get on my nerves,

so it may work in my favor. i want to try alpha 7 because i've read great things about it on the forum and i just

want to test some oil based androstenone. anyone have any suggestions on a fun product to test that's not in my

post or is?
    nol's usually work, I feel impi plus chikara would hit you good based on their friendly

profiles.

A7 is good and it works for

me. But it is warm, friendly, not so sexual. If you used NPA, I think you would have a different feeling with

A7.

5alphareductase

i recommend

to give the big A a try ...
    go with androstadienone you find some good posts about it here on the forum
    beta-nol

has similar effects like alpha nol
    mixed with good perfume....
    But women told me ..... when asked out about my

perfume (with beta nol ... you know i did the perfume opener) .. they think its womens perfume... believe me it has

a very wooden smell and is light years away from a women´s product...

Pago

It depends on what KIND of

reactions you want 5ar. I agree with Pago about A7 and/or A1. My fave is SoE/A7/A1. Its an awesome social

mix.

You'll get awesome results too if you start smiling.

Yes, it's best to say what KIND of

obvious or strong reaction you want to get.

Covering yourself in androstenone and then walking into a biker bar

may get you some very strong reactions. You may even live to talk about it...

I've had reactions with

alpha-androstenol where I started wishing people would just SHUT UP!

And there have been a few times with A-1

heavy products where I have gotten some very ralaxed "snuggley" women next to me.

Again, depends on what you are

looking for. And it will still depend on you, your own body chemistry, their body chemistry/sensitivity, etc.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

thanks everyone for

your quick replies. i've been wanting to try A1 for a while, i'm just worried about the depressive side effects it

may give me. A7 sounds like a great product, i suppose A7 is better than PI considering A7 has the addition of Arone

in it and is cheaper. would WAGG be something to consider? i'm looking for friendly hits from females, but at the

same time, respect from males would be nice too. can i use androstenol to reduce the deppression from A1 if that

occurs? something else that i've been wanting to try is Pheros cologne, i know it contains plant aphrodisiacs that

act as pheromones, i'm thinking about giving this one a try because it's different from the rest.
    Last edited by 5alphareductase; 02-09-2009 at 09:15 PM.

I'll recommend Pheros

very highly. You do get a mood uplift with it, which may counteract any dumpy feeling you might get with A1. BTW,

I've never gotten any depressive feeling from A1, but I guess some have.

WAGG? I dunno. I've got a bottle but

have not tested it much. I have SoE and C7 for social/chatty stimulus and I'm used to them by now. Lots of good

reports on WAGG though, and a whole thread devoted to it not long ago.

I was only half kidding about my earlier

remark about smiling. Your manner and approach work greater wonders than pheromones.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I'll recommend Pheros very highly. You do get a mood uplift with it, which may

counteract any dumpy feeling you might get with A1. BTW, I've never gotten any depressive feeling from A1, but I

guess some have.

WAGG? I dunno. I've got a bottle but have not tested it much. I have SoE and C7 for

social/chatty stimulus and I'm used to them by now. Lots of good reports on WAGG though, and a whole thread devoted

to it not long ago.

I was only half kidding about my earlier remark about smiling. Your manner and approach work

greater wonders than pheromones.
    no, you're right Idesign, i do need to smile more. i used to always

keep a pissed off look on my face when i was in high school because i used to be really skinny and i thought that

all the seniors would pick on me if i didn't look like i wanted to kill someone. i guess it worked because nobody

ever messed with me, but i never had any girlfriends either. it's kinda funny when you think about it.

ok, it's tax season, so i plan on making a pretty big purchase when i get my tax return. this is what i

had in mind,
    impi original, A1, pheros cologne, A7 and wagg. man, that's a lot of products to test.

Yeah 5ar, when I was much

younger people told me I looked soooo serious all the time. A result of extreme shyness. When I solved some

problems and started smiling more my whole presentation changed, and I became more attractive to all kinds of

people. What's in your head usually transfers to you outer being.

With what you have coming you'll have way

too much fun. You seem to take a very rational approach to this, and I'm sure that you'll end up with a mix or

two that will knock your socks off.

I've been playing with the

Pheros cologne. If I mix it w/ Chakra I OD hard (2 dabs +2 sprays).

But Pheros alone, has produced no real

visiable result, but I have gotten alot of compliments. Then again I got them friday night, and only had a chance to

test them at work and with friends.

Phero Enthusiast

SOE is by far my most stable,

consistent, day-to-day product. I bought a bunch of gel packs back in the day and use them all the time lately. It

really works great for normal situations and depending on your personality you can give it the extra flirty edge if

need be. Although don't overdo it because it can make you into a big softy or create major distraction (too much

fun) in workplace situations.

yeah, i'm sure i'll

have a lot of fun testing all of those products. i'm just going to have to start tesing in different places besides

work and school, thats getting kind of boring. i have a lot of products already, i really should test one product at

a time all the way through to see it's full potential, but it's so hard to do that when i have a cabinet full of

so many cool toys to play with.

I swear by SOE, I might

try A7 or buy TE later

Thread Information