Close

Stranger

Default Newbie experience and question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all. I am new but I had been reading not all but almost all posts in this forum. I am an asian living in Hong

Kong. So please excuse my poor english. I am about average body, non-alpha type I think. But some people said I

look alpha, some said I look cute, I think it's depends on my facial expression.

I bought and received SOE and

TE, both unscented about 2 weeks ago. Many of you guys said that asian can smell -none, but all I can smell is

alcoho. My working enviroment are mostly surrounded by male, so I do not bother to test it. I did try a couple times

in social, using SOE and TE, both alone or together and I don't see any difference. I read post from asian member

saying they did get response from female, and I am wondering what I did wrong. I tired 5 inche to 16 inche on my

neck, arms. 1 spray of TE to my chest and nothing happened. Well, there is one occasion that I am not sure if it is

or not. I have a sex partner that sometime we will get together for "fun", I applied SOE and TE together before we

getting into "it", she acted differently. I don't know how to descirbe it... wetter, Hornier, More active...

Something like that...

I've read one of the singapore post about he was getting DIHL and female would

get close and took a deep breathe near him. But I didn't get anything! I am thinking to get AE and A314. But I want

to test more then decide if I want to try other.

Seriouly, why not make a thread for asian, I thought Bruce said

that there are lots of asian buying the product. Each time I have to do search for asian to get the info that can

related to me. Thanks.

hello monteholic, if

you're just starting out you must be patient. TE and SOE are good choices for a newbie and using them together is a

great combonation. i would try start using one product at a time to begin with though, that way you can see which

product is giving you the best results. if you have been reading the forum you should know that the results you get

from pheromones are going to be subtle and it does make a big difference on what your social surroundings are

depending on what you wear that day. you said that you noticed something different with your sex partner, that could

have been a hit right there. there are plenty of asians on the forum who have had great success with pheromones.

keep using your products and before too long, you'll get a hit that's way too obvious to ignore then

post your experiences on the forum.
    good luck.
    -5ar

SOE and TE are good. You

shuold test more times and then find the way whcih is the best for you.

Stranger

All right, I guess I am just

too impatient. I will just do more test. It's just that I have read other forum, AD forum, they all sounds like

they are amplifing their experience and make it too good to believe, this makes me very skeptical about these

product. I like this forum, because you guys are more experimental about these product.

You can only believe about half

of what you read on the forums, maybe less. What you CAN expect is some good solid results when you find the

product or combination of products that work for you. Hang in there, you have good products.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    You can

only believe about half of what you read on the forums, maybe less. What you CAN expect is some good solid results

when you find the product or combination of products that work for you. Hang in there, you have good

products.
    So, is that the part you can or cannot believe? And should I believe your answer
    Last edited by belgareth; 02-09-2009 at 07:24 AM.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

If you are asking me, what I

believe is only what I have experienced or what have not. Forum is what give me opinion and info that I can try. The

forum I meant was other forum. I think I can't post the link here. But those just make me laugh so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    So, is

that the part you can or cannot believe? And should I believe your answer?
    You can believe half of what I

say some of the time, and most of it none of the time, but all of it half of the time.

Did you intend that double

post or do I need to Mod your butt? Or are you doubling up to be more believable?

You could have believed the

second post but not the first, or the first but not the second. Since I believe in free will I wanted everybody to

have the chance to believe the portion they chose to believe while still making my point.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

singapore's post? from which

user? TE don't try 1 spray first. try 2 dab and place inbetween of collar bone

"Everything I say is a lie..."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Rbt, having said that, how can I

believe in the truth of it?

Quote Originally Posted by monteholic View Post
    All right, I guess I am just too impatient. I will just do more test. It's just that I

have read other forum, AD forum, they all sounds like they are amplifing their experience and make it too good to

believe, this makes me very skeptical about these product. I like this forum, because you guys are more experimental

about these product.
    most of the time, when people put thinds in writing, it sounds more profound than

what it really was. if i was telling you my experiences with pheromones to your face, it might not sound very

exciting. the good thing is, the forum gives you an idea of what to expect based on other people's experiences and

sometimes not. you just have to be very attentive to the actions of others when you wear your

pheromones.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
    singapore's post? from which user? TE don't try 1 spray first. try 2 dab and place

inbetween of collar bone
    I am sorry, I forgot which post, I found it from the search. Do you mean take

the white part off from the spray and try 2 drops? Because I think it's quite impossible to take off the whole

silver top. Thanks for your advice, I will try them on the collar bone, I usually just spray it on my chest.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    most of the time, when people put thinds in writing, it sounds more profound than

what it really was. if i was telling you my experiences with pheromones to your face, it might not sound very

exciting. the good thing is, the forum gives you an idea of what to expect based on other people's experiences and

sometimes not. you just have to be very attentive to the actions of others when you wear your

pheromones.
    Totally agree

sgcliques, do you have any hit recently that can share

with us?

Have a DIHL recently i just on

SOE with cologne. Usually woman stay near me will make the sniffing sound. I dunno issit because of my mones or

cologne. regarding the spore the person using SOE alone?
    Last edited by sgcliques; 02-12-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Thread Information