Close

Default Gel Pack (Perception) Newbie Questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

First of all, I've searched both the forums and the FAQs, etc., but could not find the

answers.

Anyway, I'm a complete newbie. Just ordered Perception gel packs (which also came with

TE freebie gel pack).

Now this may sound like a completely stupid question, but how does one

exactly rub in the gel and how does one make sure to use only half the pack per application?

My

plan:

-- Given that it's a cold winter and I'll be wearing a scarf, a coat and probably gloves, I plan to

apply to the jaw/below ear/near neck area on both sides. Have people ever tried applying to either the chin, below

the chin or the forehead?

-- Would you recommend washing the area first? First of all, I intend to apply the

gel in the evening, so would washing with a fragrant shower gel in the morning be of any help/hurt/no difference --

what about Armani Code shower gel?

-- I plan to briefly wash/lightly dab the areas with water, dry

with towel and then apply a cologne (thinking of starting off with Acqua di Gio, or maybe an Acqua di

Gio
    knockoff).

-- Should I wait some amount of time before applying the gel after the cologne -- I

believe I have read here some recommending to wait until the alcohol dries -- how long does that usually

take?

-- Then, I plan to apply the gel -- the big question is how? I don't mean to sound stupid, but

exactly how do I apply -- squeeze some of the gel out on my finger and rub in a circular/back and forth fashion in

the target spot? For how long should I rub? How do I know whether I'm using half the pack or more or less? Can I

just put the remaining pack in a drawer without attempting to close the pack in any way (I'm afraid if I'll close

it, I'll accidentally squeeze out more). Also, when I'm done, do I need to wash my hands -- can I try to rub

whatever remains on my fingers into my hair (and if so, should I have sprayed my hair with cologne first)?

--

What if I use half the pack and feel it's not enough -- is it okay to use more -- what are the dangers of using

more? Supposedly, I won't OD since this is Perception. Is the only danger possible bad smell, and if so,

can I just use an extra spray of cologne?

-- Also, since I also got TE gel pack too, do you recommend

mixing with Perception? If so, in what proportion and what should the total amount of gel be?

--

Lastly, how come Perception (unlike TE for example) doesn't list their ingredients? Does anyone know

what they are? Does BDC Concepts (or other manufactures) have a web site?

Thank you

very much from an eager newbie

Quote Originally Posted by svpppljutf View Post
    Hi,

First of all, I've searched both the forums and the FAQs, etc., but could not

find the answers.

Anyway, I'm a complete newbie. Just ordered Perception gel packs (which also came with

TE freebie gel pack).

Now this may sound like a completely stupid question, but how does one exactly rub

in the gel and how does one make sure to use only half the pack per application?

My plan:

-- Given that

it's a cold winter and I'll be wearing a scarf, a coat and probably gloves, I plan to apply to the jaw/below

ear/near neck area on both sides. Have people ever tried applying to either the chin, below the chin or the

forehead?

-- Would you recommend washing the area first? First of all, I intend to apply the gel in the evening,

so would washing with a fragrant shower gel in the morning be of any help/hurt/no difference -- what about Armani

Code
    shower gel?

-- I plan to briefly wash/lightly dab the areas with water, dry with towel and then apply a

cologne (thinking of starting off with Acqua di Gio, or maybe an Acqua di Gio knockoff).

--

Should I wait some amount of time before applying the gel after the cologne -- I believe I have read here some

recommending to wait until the alcohol dries -- how long does that usually take?

-- Then, I plan to apply the

gel -- the big question is how? I don't mean to sound stupid, but exactly how do I apply -- squeeze some of

the gel out on my finger and rub in a circular/back and forth fashion in the target spot? For how long should I rub?

How do I know whether I'm using half the pack or more or less? Can I just put the remaining pack in a drawer

without attempting to close the pack in any way (I'm afraid if I'll close it, I'll accidentally squeeze out

more). Also, when I'm done, do I need to wash my hands -- can I try to rub whatever remains on my fingers into my

hair (and if so, should I have sprayed my hair with cologne first)?

-- What if I use half the pack and feel

it's not enough -- is it okay to use more -- what are the dangers of using more? Supposedly, I won't OD since this

is Perception. Is the only danger possible bad smell, and if so, can I just use an extra spray of cologne?

-- Also, since I also got TE gel pack too, do you recommend mixing with Perception? If so, in what

proportion and what should the total amount of gel be?

-- Lastly, how come Perception (unlike TE

for example) doesn't list their ingredients? Does anyone know what they are? Does BDC Concepts (or other

manufactures) have a web site?

Thank you very much from an eager newbie
    why

don't you try applying the gel packs in your hair just like a hair gel for a couple times and see how that works.

the jaw and side of face is fine too. when you get half of the gel out of the pack you can fold the opened end or

fold plastic wrap around it. i've used perception gel packs before and i definately OD the first time i used it

because i got a headache and i felt kinda sluggish. perception contains androstenone, androsterone and androstenol,

but a lot of people and myself included do not get any results from it. i wouldnt recommend mixing just yet, see

what each one can do by itself so you know what really works for you.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    why don't you try applying the gel packs in your hair just like a hair gel for a

couple times and see how that works. the jaw and side of face is fine too. when you get half of the gel out of the

pack you can fold the opened end or fold plastic wrap around it. i've used perception gel packs before and i

definately OD the first time i used it because i got a headache and i felt kinda sluggish. perception contains

androstenone, androsterone and androstenol, but a lot of people and myself included do not get any results from it.

i wouldnt recommend mixing just yet, see what each one can do by itself so you know what really works for you.

Good ideas. Thanks 5alphareductase.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by svpppljutf View Post
    Hi,

First of all, I've searched both the forums and the FAQs, etc., but could not

find the answers.

Anyway, I'm a complete newbie. Just ordered Perception gel packs (which also came

with TE freebie gel pack).

Now this may sound like a completely stupid question, but how does one

exactly rub in the gel and how does one make sure to use only half the pack per application?

My plan:

--

Given that it's a cold winter and I'll be wearing a scarf, a coat and probably gloves, I plan to apply to the

jaw/below ear/near neck area on both sides. Have people ever tried applying to either the chin, below the chin or

the forehead?

-- Would you recommend washing the area first? First of all, I intend to apply the gel in the

evening, so would washing with a fragrant shower gel in the morning be of any help/hurt/no difference -- what about

Armani Code shower gel?

-- I plan to briefly wash/lightly dab the areas with water, dry with towel and

then apply a cologne (thinking of starting off with Acqua di Gio, or maybe an Acqua di Gio knockoff).

-- Should I wait some amount of time before applying the gel after the cologne -- I believe I have read here

some recommending to wait until the alcohol dries -- how long does that usually take?

-- Then, I plan to apply

the gel -- the big question is how? I don't mean to sound stupid, but exactly how do I apply -- squeeze

some of the gel out on my finger and rub in a circular/back and forth fashion in the target spot? For how long

should I rub? How do I know whether I'm using half the pack or more or less? Can I just put the remaining pack in

a drawer without attempting to close the pack in any way (I'm afraid if I'll close it, I'll accidentally squeeze

out more). Also, when I'm done, do I need to wash my hands -- can I try to rub whatever remains on my fingers into

my hair (and if so, should I have sprayed my hair with cologne first)?

-- What if I use half the pack and feel

it's not enough -- is it okay to use more -- what are the dangers of using more? Supposedly, I won't OD since

this is Perception. Is the only danger possible bad smell, and if so, can I just use an extra spray of

cologne?

-- Also, since I also got TE gel pack too, do you recommend mixing with Perception? If

so, in what proportion and what should the total amount of gel be?

-- Lastly, how come Perception (unlike

TE for example) doesn't list their ingredients? Does anyone know what they are? Does BDC Concepts

(or other manufactures) have a web site?

Thank you very much from an eager

Thank you

5alphareductase

If anyone has any additional

comments, or specific answers to my questions, I'd really appreciate it

As some additional info, I'm:

a

complete newbie, hetero male, about 5' 3'' +, about 135 lbs, white/Jewish,

currently am in the greater metropolitan New York City area, and my "target" is a female of my age with whom

I went to school (we knew each other and were friendly, but were more acquaintances than friends there) -- have

barely kept in touch since then but starting a few months ago started hanging out -- want to ask her out now

Oh, and I'm in the lower

30s (age)

well as I am also a nOOb

myself, i can't help too much in the mones aspect, but I can help you in other ways.

Here take a look at this,

It's a 700+ page dictionary on Body language and other human Psych mannerisims. It seems to be quite good.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/261995/Bod...age-Dictionary

it's big so it might take a bit to

load.

Best of luck, remember if you decide to pick up some of these mannerisims, don't change yourself too

rapidly, you will appear unstable, which is a turn off.

Thanks -- I will take a look

-- is this a scan of a book, or purely a web book?

web book, I think you can

download it.

Thread Information