Close

Thread: -rone smells?

Default -rone smells?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lately I've been

getting a lot of negative comments about my smell from wearing A314. I thought A314 was an odor friendly mone.

What's going on? Can someone recommend a good cheap cover scent that will mask the smell of mones? I can't smell

none or rone or even nol.

A314 has a blend of

nine different pheromones. it does contain a lot of androsterone, but i don't think androsterone smells bad like

androstenone does. i think it contains a little bit of androstenone in it too, but a small amount. maybe it's just

the essential oils in it that is coming off as offensive and not the pheromones.

Journeyman

5alpha is right, none

based pheromones can come off strong, causing women to get nervous, as well as causing males to get aggressive

towards you, I recommend mixed dosages of nol based phermones with estrogen derived pheromones for results with

women, androsterone is awesome for attention grabbing from women.

Last time I heard, AD, the makers

of A314, claimed 16 different mones in A314! It's still 80% androsterone with the other 15 mones being

"steering and buffering" mones.

I've used A314 for years and have never gotten a negative reaction to its

scent. And, yes, I have asked friends and family whom are not shy about opinions. However mones can react with your

body chemistry and "ripen," especially if you sweat a lot or have certain types of skin bacteria. I prefer to apply

to dry areas of my body, e.g., forearms. One of the worse places is behind the eras as head sweat and mones make for

a nasty combo after a few hours.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Last time I heard, AD, the makers of A314, claimed 16 different mones in A314! It's still 80%

androsterone with the other 15 mones being "steering and buffering" mones.

I've used A314 for years and have

never gotten a negative reaction to its scent. And, yes, I have asked friends and family whom are not shy about

opinions. However mones can react with your body chemistry and "ripen," especially if you sweat a lot or have

certain types of skin bacteria. I prefer to apply to dry areas of my body, e.g., forearms. One of the worse places

is behind the eras as head sweat and mones make for a nasty combo after a few hours.
    Gegogi, i've been

reading up on some of your post and you have mentioned that you have tried the chemset androsterone. have you gotten

any good results from that and isnt androsterone classified as the only real human pheromone?

Last

time I heard, AD, the makers of A314, claimed 16 different mones in A314! It's still 80% androsterone with the

other 15 mones being "steering and buffering" mones.

I've used A314 for years and have never gotten a negative

reaction to its scent. And, yes, I have asked friends and family whom are not shy about opinions. However mones can

react with your body chemistry and "ripen," especially if you sweat a lot or have certain types of skin bacteria. I

prefer to apply to dry areas of my body, e.g., forearms. One of the worse places is behind the eras as head sweat

and mones make for a nasty combo after a few hours.
    I sweat a lot. So I think A314 is not suitable for me.

Also People gived negative comments about this product probably because of sweating.

Journeyman

androsterone is my

favorite pheromone HANDS DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    Gegogi, i've been reading up on some of your post and you have mentioned that you

have tried the chemset androsterone. have you gotten any good results from that and isnt androsterone classified as

the only real human pheromone?
    I bought a bottle of chemset -rone from LS and used it in custom mixes

with androstenone, androstenol, TAA and various colognes. Worked great. Even did a SOE clone with alcohol carrier

and Burberry Weekend.

As for your "human pheromone" question, we share a number of mones with other mammals,

including androstenone. There are also unique human mones such as TAA and A1. Research into human mones is fairly

young and they keep finding more.

It's strange because I've read

everywhere that SoE unscented and A314 shouldn't have any stink but when I wear the two I get all sorts of

complaints. Probably even more so than when I wear NPA.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
    It's strange because I've read everywhere that SoE unscented and A314 shouldn't have any

stink but when I wear the two I get all sorts of complaints. Probably even more so than when I wear

NPA.
    how much are you applying, all you need is a dab, the more you put does not mean the better the

effect, just a pinch will get you far.

Personally, there's not a

single pheromone product that I don't cover with cologne or some other scent. Maybe my nose is a little sensitive,

but even SoE has a little funky smell an hour after application. I'd start covering d3kst3r.

Quote Originally Posted by THE ALPHA MALE View Post
    how

much are you applying, all you need is a dab, the more you put does not mean the better the effect, just a pinch

will get you far.
    The bottle for A314 is designed in such a way that whenever I try to get a dab out

of it, it feels as though nothing comes out and therefore I end up trying to get 4 dabs on. If 1 dab is enough then

I'll go with that.

And also yeah, I've started covering up with a nice cologne which seems to have masked

the smell up a bit.

Journeyman

The bottle for A314 is designed in such a way that whenever I try to get a dab out of it, it

feels as though nothing comes out and therefore I end up trying to get 4 dabs on. If 1 dab is enough then I'll go

with that.

And also yeah, I've started covering up with a nice cologne which seems to have masked the smell up

a bit.
    with nones barely any is usually best

It's

strange because I've read everywhere that SoE unscented and A314 shouldn't have any stink but when I wear the two

I get all sorts of complaints. Probably even more so than when I wear NPA.
    The products themselves have a

mild pheromone scent, similar to a small amount of fresh sweat. However, once combined with the body chemistry of

certain individuals, the possibilities are endless. I'm sure your health, race, age, etc., and factor in and no two

persons are alike. Personally I often get compliments from women on how good I smell while wearing SOE and

A314.

If you have a reactive body chemistry I recommend trying clothing and hair applications. Far less chance of

coming in contact with your sweat and/or skin bacteria.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

The

products themselves have a mild pheromone scent, similar to a small amount of fresh sweat. However, once combined

with the body chemistry of certain individuals, the possibilities are endless. I'm sure your health, race, age,

etc., and factor in and no two persons are alike. Personally I often get compliments from women on how good I smell

while wearing SOE and A314.

If you have a reactive body chemistry I recommend trying clothing and hair

applications. Far less chance of coming in contact with your sweat and/or skin bacteria.
    I agree with Gegogi re the application sites ect.
    When thinking about your SOE applications smelling more stinky than the NPA i somehow

think that is because with you the nol to none conversion rate must be very rapid, this could be a factor because a

far higher ratio of nols is used compared to your NPA.

At the end of the day i would recommend a good scrub up of the application sites because

build up can be a very real concern and will affect the success of attraction responses for some users more than

others. Also androstenone build up is very real as i have experienced it and it can make you think that your pheros

are useless.

It took several days break from

Androstenone for this to be proved to me.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I seriously find the smell

of SOE unscented pleasant, unlike the none smell which is similar to urine..Is it only me who find SOE unscented

smelling so good?? it somehow reminds me of kenneth cole black when i smell it on my skin...but i do cover it just

in case somebody else might find it unpleasant

Thread Information