Close

Stranger

Arrow Advice for a first-timer

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey guys I

am kinda new to this whole deal; i was wondering what is the best product i should start out with - just to fool

around with, to see if this stuff really works! I'm still skeptical, but all your stories are slowly turning

me...

So got any advice??

P.S. Enjoy this dancing blob:

Welcome AoCBerto, I just

have been with pheromones for 2 months. And I use AE and NPA. AE has warm feelings and NPA has powerful sexual

feelings. I go to work every day using AE. After I attract a lady, I will have a date with her using NPA. I have not

many experiences in this stuff. But they work well for me. Hope this helps

you.

Welcome AoC. Now that I've

pried my eyes from the mesmerizing dancing blob I can recommend either SoE or Chikara, aka C7.

SoE has probably

the most good reviews here and few, if any, disappointments. Why not try the super-combo, which includes SoE and

NPA? Its a great deal and includes a few gel packs for good measure.

When you get them in your

soon-to-be-unskeptical hands let us know more about you, age, height,weight, personality type etc and we might,

just might, tailor some better advice. You'll have to buy the coffee, Thursdays at noon is best.

Stranger

I've been checking out

phermones sites and gives you a $25 gift card to buy pheromones! check it out.....but for those of who you wish to

know me more

My name is Berto, and I'm a 27 year old Hispanic Male. I am originally from

Boston, but now I live in downtown New York City. I work here as a dating coach, and naturally I am an outgoing and

social animal engrossed in the NYC nightlife and social scene. I love my job and I love this city, and I especially

love all the women I meet. My goal is to help people take charge of life, and be better at articulating who they are

to women they were once intimidated by.

I'm mainly just introducing myself to the world of pheromones - I

found this site through a friend who had used pheromones in the past As a dating coach I get guys all the time who

are a really hard to crack, and I thought if this stuff really works, I can incorporate it into my company's

workshops. Most of these guys are extremely shy and timid, and need an extra boost to get them socializing with

women. (something to turn them from this: to this ). Oh and also from this to this

Most of my boys here at my company are skeptical of Pheromones, but hey, don't knock stuff till you

tried it, right? I hope to find out the science behind pheromones - what makes them work? And is it always safe?

And most importantly, will I be able to fend off the horde of women chasing after me if I take

them!?!?!?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by AoCBerto View Post
    I've been checking out phermones sites and gives you a $25 gift card to buy pheromones!

check it out.....but for those of who you wish to know me more

My name is Berto, and I'm a 27

year old Hispanic Male. I am originally from Boston, but now I live in downtown New York City. I work here as a

dating coach, and naturally I am an outgoing and social animal engrossed in the NYC nightlife and social scene. I

love my job and I love this city, and I especially love all the women I meet. My goal is to help people take charge

of life, and be better at articulating who they are to women they were once intimidated by.

I'm mainly just

introducing myself to the world of pheromones - I found this site through a friend who had used pheromones in the

past As a dating coach I get guys all the time who are a really hard to crack, and I thought if this stuff really

works, I can incorporate it into my company's workshops. Most of these guys are extremely shy and timid, and need

an extra boost to get them socializing with women. (something to turn them from this: to this ). Oh and

also from this to this

Most of my boys here at my company are skeptical of

Pheromones, but hey, don't knock stuff till you tried it, right? I hope to find out the science behind pheromones -

what makes them work? And is it always safe?
    And most importantly, will I be able to fend off the horde of

women chasing after me if I take them!?!?!?
    I have also checked

out the site with the $25 gift cards, and this deal may be fine for local customers, But the very cheapest postage

they can offer me for an average item to Australia is $39.95 .

From Love-Scent i can

have my item posted for $5.70 and it usually arrives at my home on the 9th day after

postage.

Also Love-Scent does provide forum members with some good discounts of %20 off and also

%25 off at various times throughout the year.

So

stick around and you will have the chance of obtaining some good consistant pheromone products without breaking the

bank.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

My two favorite products from LS

have to be Scent of Eros and The Edge. I'm young (21) and also hispanic, but I find that the androstenone in The

Edge is very well buffered when you throw in some scent of eros. Alpha-7 is also one of my favorites and one I

highly reccomend. All these should produce subtle, but noticible results.

Just be careful with The Edge and

Alpha-7 since too much is definitely not good.
    Oh yeah, and if you're looking for a good/cheap cover scent for the

more stinky pheros (Scent of Eros smells great, but TE and A-7 don't) try the men's cover scents, they are

surprisingly pretty good (I have the one that smells like 212).

Thread Information