Close

Default pheros useless to me - any educated advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    dear friends

with time I tried many pheromones, but didn't found combination that would work or show signs

that they work. Yes I am aware of psychology, attitude, character and body language etc. This is question about

pheromones only.

Here is my situation. I am normal guy, not very alpha, but also not wussy. In last couple of

years I tried Pheromax, The Edge (scented) and Alpha 7 in order to raise attraction, but only reaction was that I

stink. Some woman that I know well on several ocasions said to me that I stink like hell and I need a bath.

That

was one year ago, and someone here told me that I maybe have too much natural 'alpha' pheromones (which I find

abit unrealistic in my case). Anyway, do you suggest me to try only fraction of usual dose for mentioned pheromones,

for example 1/4 or 1/2 drop and to cover it with cologne? Will they be able to smell pheromone without having

'stinky' feeling about them?

I tried also 'friendliness' phereomones, also of no use.

thanks

Let's start at the begining.

How often do you shower and do you wear scented pheromones or add some other scent? You mentioned combos, have you

used stand alone products? If so, which ones and how much? Do you have a lot of body hair or not?

All the

products you mentioned are -none products except maybe the friendliness products. Some people simply cannot wear

-none.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

i take shower several times a week,

and I don't have much body hair (if any). I'm in 40's and tried TE (scented), A7, NPA, APC, Pheromax among other.

Normal doses, small doses (however not less than one dab/drop/whatever at once). I used them mostly as standalone

products, mixing them with colognes. Results were from nothing to 'you stink'

Try a SOE gel pack (for

approachability) & use APC as the cover scent. That has been recommended elsewhere in this forum & has a high chance

of success for you.
    Later on, add one dab of TE to add effects to the above combo - only if necessary.
    If you know

a particular woman has a favourite men's edt then add that or find an edt which is popular with many women e.g. JPG

Le Male, Rochas Man, Obsession for Men, Curve, etc.

I am in my 50s and cannot wear

-none products to any degree. Once again, all the products you have listed so far have been high in -none. The

biggest difference is that I shower at least once a day and on days I work out I shower twice. Almost invariably I

get OD reactions from -none products or "You stink" Your best bet is to ignore the people here who are going to tell

you to use products with -none in them. You most likely do not need any at all. Everything you've said so far

sounds like classic -none OD.

Do try some SoE gel packs. Start with about half a gel pack and be sure to shower

after any day you have worn pheromones. Remember that you will not see women falling out of the ceiling trying to

hump your leg. When you get reactions they will mostly be mild and it will require you to make the moves to follow

up on them.

If half a gel pack does nothing after a week or so, increase it to a whole one.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Euro: Women are taught not to

show signs or signals. They don't want to be seen as sluts.

Once in a while, some women will show you signs or

signals. Most of the time women are taught not to show interest in men. Social programming

Apply your mones and

approach women.
    ________
    Ipad cases
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Journeyman

cover scent please. In

your case KOUROS for men.

Try Bel's approach, I bet it

works. If all you get is "you stink", then you're OD, and/or you're not covering. Which "friendliness"

pheromones have you tried?

Journeyman

chikara has a light and

soft fragrance, go for it

I'm over 50 and am of the opinion

that I may be already either high in natural androstenone, or it just plain doesn't get along with me unless well

"bufffered" with other products. I've never been told I "stink" however when I have worn -none.

You may just be

one of those people whose body reacts badly to androstenone and causes a stink. Many variables when dealing with

"natural" chemicals.

One question: do you already wear a cologne or other fragrance on a regular basis? Any

stink comments then? Ever? If no, I might try just adding a very small amount of pheromone product along with your

normal fragrance application and see what happens. If you get the "stink" comments even then you may just be one of

those for whom pheromone products just won't blend.

(There have been some reports from pheromone users that

diet, what you eat, can sometimes cause "stinky" reactions. I think things like garlic and asparagus have been

mentioned.)
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

What I don't understand is - how

can younger people (excluding euro...) use a high 'none product like NPA & not get an OD despite have high natural

'none levels of their own - but more senior people (moderators ?) find it impossible to use high 'none

products although 'none levels decrease as we get older ?

Natural None-levels are

(compared to NPA, TE and other products) so tiny that this amount carry no weight! Otherwise all young men would

have to cover their natural-None-evaporation with perfume to prevent stink even they shower regullary!

The reason

that most older people can wear more None than younger ones are:
    1.) Young people appear more often as aggressive

whereas older men are more quiet and calm!
    2.) young women (the target-group of most young men) are more sensitive

to None than older women who can bear more None!

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post

The reason that most older people can wear more None than younger ones are:
    1.) Young people appear more often as

aggressive whereas older men are more quiet and calm!
    Actually I might say we are more experienced! We

have had the time to do "social experiments," get to know ourselves and develop a "game" congruent with *who* we

are. And we've also figured out some of the "real" secrets of how to deal with women...

"Know when to hold em,

know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run..." (for those of you who understand playing poker)
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I don't really think young

people seem more aggressive. More often than not they willingly show submissiveness around an older dominant person.

More likely is Rbt's explanation that older people have gathered the experience to know how to apply the tools they

have available is the correct one. It does seem likely that older women, and men, are less aware of pheromones than

younger ones. Senses do dull with time.

The question of natural mone signature keeps rearing its head. We do

have a natural signature and it would seem like the massive doses of synthetic mones would overwhelm the natural

ones. But there is plenty of evidence that our natural signature plays a roll in what mones work for us. Can we

conclude that our natural signature has no effect? I don't believe that. Personality plays a role, certainly. But

is it the deciding factor in what mones work for us and what don't with no reference to our own body chemistry?

I'm sceptical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I

am in my 50s and cannot wear -none products to any degree. Once again, all the products you have listed so far have

been high in -none. The biggest difference is that I shower at least once a day and on days I work out I shower

twice. Almost invariably I get OD reactions from -none products or "You stink" Your best bet is to ignore the people

here who are going to tell you to use products with -none in them. You most likely do not need any at all.

Everything you've said so far sounds like classic -none OD.

Do try some SoE gel packs. Start with about half a

gel pack and be sure to shower after any day you have worn pheromones. Remember that you will not see women falling

out of the ceiling trying to hump your leg. When you get reactions they will mostly be mild and it will require you

to make the moves to follow up on them.

If half a gel pack does nothing after a week or so, increase it to a

whole one.
    It sounds like a good suggestion. I'll follow you and have a

test.

thank you all for useful tips.

Apart from using own methods and personal styles, I just wanted to try -none in order to achieve more than only

friendliness, like majority of you do. I usually wear cologne or parfum without pheromones and never have an OD or

complain from other persons.

So it is kinda 'hard' to accept that I cannot wear at least tiny bit of -none in

order to help me with my social interactions Isn't it possible to try for example 1/4 or 1/2 dab of NPA or SE

covered by strong cologne? Or even less? Belgareth, is it possible for you to cover -none by using any possible

combination of parfume/cologne?

thanks guys for honest replies

SoE doesn't contain -none. And

NPA is very strong and difficult for a new user. Instead, try using TE which is the same combination as NPA but less

concentrated. It is far easier to use and I think you'll have better luck with it. Start small and work your way up

in doses over a period of time. To answer your question, yes it is possible to cover it and most people do so. But

too much is too much and will get some type reaction ranging from 'you stink' to curling up in a little ball and

hoping you'll go away to naked aggression.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Moderation is the key, I

use a small dab of NPA and combo it with Chikara, make sure when you first meet a girl, use just chikara, to allow

her to feel at ease, NPA allows for the aggressive vibe produced from the concentrated androstenone.

Thread Information