Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Alter Ego

visit-red-300x50PNG
    We aren't trying to offend you

B&G, but to illistrate a point. You need to experiment on your own. All of us will offer guidance but since we are

all unique your results will differ. Since you don't know any of us, your safest course is to test for yourself and

take all of our claimed experiences with a grain of salt.

I do want you to have a good exerience at a minimal

cost so I made my suggestions based on what you said about yourself. Have you tried anything yet?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

B&G: Most of these guys

here attacking me have not even had sex with more than ten women all their lives. The way they think says it all.

The females that had sex with them was not their pick. Guys like these get left overs from guys like me. I don't

reply to their attacks, because truth does not need defending. The person with limited belief tells you are headed

towards big disappointment. That person is in a deep sleep and refuses to see reality. Back in the old days if you

did not belief with the old wise men they would kill you, but today they only attack you, because it makes them feel

better.
    B&G who do you wanna listen to ?. Someone who had sex with 6 females all his life or a guy like me who lost

count of how many girls I had sex with estimated in the

hundreds.
    ________
    A ride for cinderella
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Nice fantasy, Chicago. You may

believe that tripe but hopefully nobody else does. And, nobody is aiming at you in particular. The point is to take

what we all say with a grain of salt. If you choose to feel picked on, that is up to you but I am including myself

in the list of people not to believe at face value.

Personally, I don't really care how much success or

failure you have or how often. It sounds too much like bragging to me. Is there some reason you think its so

important to screw so many women? A sign of manhood of something?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I are burly manly man.

Ok,

I'm just going to cut through all the arguments here.

1. Don't believe everything you read on the internet,

it may be true, but until you can prove it, pretend it's bullshit. And if it doesn't directly affect you in some

way, you are best off ignoring it or forgetting it.

2. What I do may b\have different effects, than when you do

almost the same thing. What I like is probably different from what you like. So, what pheromones work for me, might

not work for you. We can HELP and give you guidance, but it ultimately depends on you and the situation.

Here is

what I have to say about Pheromeones:

Based on MY feild tests, they work. I do not sleep with every women they

work on, as a matter of fact I haven't slep with any I used them on, but that's a matter of personal choice, not

ability. I test things like appoachability, attitude, and demenor. I do this as an experiment.

No Pheromone, no

matter how awesome, is the "God-Mone" (I'm coining that, feel free to use it), without drugs you can not make

someone lose self-control.

End Arguments.

Kip Makes a rule (and refers to himself in third

person):

Honestly if you report a hit, lets just take it at face value. If you have to make up hits, then

you have to deal with your own sad life. Otherwise continue, it is good to hear and helps others such as B&G learn.

But please in the future it would help n00bs if you were more descriptive on how you approached the woman in

question.

Stranger

Default AE User

Well, it's my first

comment here, so please have patience with me. I have been using Alter Ego for about 4 years now(10 bottles).

Although I tried other ‘mones too including P.I., for some reason AE as a standalone product is the one I will

stick with. There is something in the smell and results that really appeals to me.
    The way I get closer to women

is by dancing: I am for 5 years a ballroom dancer. Before even using pheromones, I knew there are 9 women out there

that know to dance to 1 guy, as guys are shy when it comes to dance lessons. May be some folks want to exploit this

reality to their personal benefit.
    I use one dab of AE on each side of the neck and one dab on the chin. That’s

it. In time, I’ve learned that less is always more, especially when it comes to pheromones. I never had somebody

walking to my seat, kissing me out of control or jumping on my bones.
    Everybody was able to hold themselves

together, although it was obvious when AE was working and when not. Honestly, my rate of hits is 3 maybe 4 out of 5.

At one time by OD-ing one girl got a headache making us both losers.

The reaction I’m getting from women is

like a slight opening in her defence system, an extra 25% of attention. To me, that is enough to “get in” if I would

be interested to pursue that person. Knowing that AE gets me that edge, I am no longer after any skirt that comes my

way, instead I am going for the one I like, usually “best in show” since the pretty one is harder to get.

Although I turned 54, I see myself in all aspects (physical, emotional, professional, financial, social and

intellectual) a balanced and competitive male. I am with this hot, tall, long black hair, above average beautiful

Asian lady for almost 4 years...and she is 20 years younger than me. I’d say she is a fair 9, when the overwhelming

majority will be a 6.
    What I’ve noticed, is that AE has this stamp(signature) effect on the woman’s smells

database. You only have to use it ones for her to feel attracted to you. At one point as an experiment I used no

mones just to see if there is any drop in interest. Curiously, there was none, she seemed to have the same strong

attraction although I did not apply anything.

Final thought, ones I broke up with a woman and wanted to go

back, the pheromones would not restore the initial magic.
    One way wonder?

Phero Pro

Nice info Gottlob. I was wondering

if you are covering the AE with a cologne or wearing it raw?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    It

sounds too much like bragging to me.
    One thing I've learned in life is that the guy talking about the

most chicks sees the least action.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky Chan View Post
    One thing

I've learned in life is that the guy talking about the most chicks sees the least action.

That

is generally the case. Women confuse and frustrate these type of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    B&G who

do you wanna listen to ?. Someone who had sex with 6 females all his life or a guy like me who lost count of how

many girls I had sex with estimated in the hundreds.
    THAT all depends on what one's goals are. If it

includes sleeping with as many women as possible well, that's a personal choice, have at it. Personally, I don't

see anything resembling a "superior" trait in that pursuit, either in manliness or sexual prowess.

If one's

priorities lie in other areas then that's another choice, and has nothing to do with being "old and angry" or

settling for your dregs. What you may not understand chicago is that some people just don't want what you want,

plain and simple.

I have a feeling that B&G would be happy just getting laid in general, and if pheromones help

him so much the better. If he wants to follow in your footsteps then he can try. What others are warning him about

is getting set up for failure when he thinks one thing will happen and he falls flat because he has unrealistic

expectations.

OTOH, I enjoy reading your posts. They're outrageous and quite amusing, and I really don't care

if they're true or not. But you have to expect some ribbing and a little flak from the crowd... honestly

My main goal is to

attract the opposite sex, AND GET LAID!and be the alpha male i always desired. i understand women are not going to

magnetize themselves to me. But if these pheromones work i should get some type of attention.

I read some of

these reports and it sounds too good to be true, hows some people report a glance or women starting a conversation

how do we know pheromones is the cause of this?? it could be just dumb luck. These members saying they got a "HIT"??? WHERE IM FROM A HIT IS GETTING A CHICK TO TAKE

OFF HER PANTIES!!
    not a chick glancing at you, i get that everyday.

you can go to the

bar/club and see a dude that can get whatever chick he wants!!! what seperates him from me?? i thought some of these

pheromone products will give people the edge. But some of these dudes on the thread try to act mad scientist mixing

and blending different products.

THE MAIN GOAL IS TO GET LAID, Why do you think men spends hundreds of dollars

on colognes buy fancy cars houses, etc. if your on the same page with me hit me up.

and chicago's blow job in

his car really doesn't count, its a stripper! thats what they do. i frequent stripclub's myself the more money you

have the more attractive you are,LOL

Don't buy mones, you won't

get the results you are looking for.

1. Not all strippers are whores.

2. The thing that separates them from

you is most likely your attitude. If your words in anyway reflect your attitude you come off as desperate, and

lacking confidence.

Personally I'm doing this for a social engineering experiement. Eventually I am going to

write a book about it, and this will be a section or two.

If a chick glances at you there is a good chance she

might be interested, if you don't take advantage of this then it is a problem with YOU. if you run up in there damn

near humping her leg, then again the problem is YOU. If you walk up calm and casual,maybe a little shy, but not too

much, show a decent conversation, then hey, you are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by kgk4569 View Post
    Don't buy mones, you won't get the results you are looking for.

1. Not all strippers

are whores.

2. The thing that separates them from you is most likely your attitude. If your

words in anyway reflect your attitude you come off as desperate, and lacking confidence

Personally I'm doing this for a social engineering experiement. Eventually I am going to write a book

about it, and this will be a section or two.

If a chick glances at you there is a good chance she might

be interested, if you don't take advantage of this then it is a problem with YOU. if you run up in there damn near

humping her leg, then again the problem is YOU. If you walk up calm and casual,maybe a little shy, but not too much,

show a decent conversation, then hey, you are all good.

What? im not desperate and lacking

confidence.

and you just proved my point. Im talking to the wrong people, social engineering experiment!?

Quote Originally Posted by blackandgifted View Post
    What? im not desperate and lacking confidence.

and you just proved my point. Im

talking to the wrong people, social engineering experiment!?
    If you are sure that we are teh wrong people,

what are you doing here? You have been offered advice and don't take any of it. Are you here hoping for a miracle

or just to argue?

Thomas Jefferson

I agree with B&G, women

looking and playing with their hair is not a hit. Women do that

anyway.
    ________
    Jailbroken

Does anyone like my new avatar ? I

don't look like it by the way

B&G - my view is this. Using 'mones is meant to a * fun experiment *.

Many people start by buying the gel packs because they are low cost. You won't go far wrong by trying the 'Scent

of Eros' gel packs for making you approachable & adding 'The Edge' gel packs for a sexual vibe. Later on, you

could experiment with the other gel packs (e.g. Alter Ego or Chikara) before paying a lot more for the full sized

bottles. Younger people produce more natural 'none than older people but why not give it a go - if you OD, put less

'mones on ? It is a meant to be a fun experiment.

Some of the people on this forum have been here for

years & are older than you. Some *are* looking at it from the view of a social experiment - & some are looking back

on their extensive practical experience with women & passing on their advice.

But - a person in their

20's will look at the process of meeting women differently from someone in their 40's +.

'mones are

only an * additional * asset to help your relations with women. If you read the posts in the Women's Forum you

will see that some of the women take exactly the same approach as you. They want an effective 'mone to wear to get

(usually) one particular man to show a sexual interest in them (I realise that you do not have a particular women in

mind). But it doesn't work like that - we judge women on their looks, clothes, smile, personality - & lastly

'mones. & I think that they judge us men like that as well...

Just experiment, go with the flow, try some

gel packs & pick up some tips from this forum.

3-27-09 Friday
    Pheromones: 2

drops of AE/M

I went to a bar in southwest area of Chicago. I walk in to small cozy place playing nice dance

music and its kinda dark. Its packed with a European crowd mostly polish people. Chicks look like super models. I

start approaching and making small talk with the hot chicks. I found out some can not speak English. After

approaching many chicks, but no solid hooks. I head back to the bar and get another drinks. $18 for Grey goose on

the rocks. I'm not cheap but thats kinda high. $40 for 2 drinks including tips. I approaching two girls sitting in

the booth by them self. I sit down and start talking. One got a divorce this week and the hot one broke up with her

long term boyfriend. They are celebrating tonight. They are kinda drunk and are spilling their guts out talking to

me. I'm not saying a word I'm just listening. After an hour they invite in to go with them to another venue. I

said I would love to but I take taxi everywhere its cheaper than a DUI. The hot one said No problem lets go in my

car. We drive about half an hour and arrive to the next venue. Its twice the size the last one. We enter and get $35

bracelet for all you can drink all night. Great deal. All three of us get drunk as hell. I pull the hot one to the

dance floor and go for a make out, We are grinding and making out on the dance floor. We ended up closing the venue.

The other chick (divorce one) invite me and the hot one back to her place for some food. We all went to her house

and ate. Fuck-in hot one throws up few times and falls a sleep. I start making out with the divorce one and went

into her bed room and had sex. I really wanted the other one. after that I Called a taxi and went

home.
    ________
    Vaaapp

3-29-09

I just found out

today I'm going on a road trip to Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm taking my AE/M and my laptop. I will keep you guys updated

on results.
    ________
    Universal Health Warehouse
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 04:01 PM.

cool man keep us posted!

Have a good trip. Looking forward to another story

Nice Chicago. BTW you never

answered my questions as to where you are from, and what the misconceptions are that American guys have, I am really

interested to hear your views on this.

And yes B&G, I am doing a

social engineering experiment. Look up social engineering if you want to understand it more.

Also you do come

off as desperate.

And yes

B&G, I am doing a social engineering experiment. Look up social engineering if you want to understand it more.

Also you do come off as desperate.
    Social engineering can mean a lot of things. While this thread is not

the place for it, I'd like to kow more about what you are trying to accomplish. There is always open discussion for

such things.

Thomas Jefferson

*grumble grumble* I was trying

to not have to explain it. thats why I told him to look it up, I'll just leave it at it's none of the bad

things.

*grumble

grumble* I was trying to not have to explain it. thats why I told him to look it up, I'll just leave it at it's

none of the bad things.
    I was just being my usual nosey self. Social Engineering is an interesting field of

study.

Thomas Jefferson

Aye it is. This all started

back when I was younger trying to become a hacker, I discovered the feild I am the best in is SocEng. I was promoted

and asked to write an article about it, But the more I tried, the deeper I got. Eventually I branched out into

studying body language, and now pheromones. Someday I hope to write that article in the form of a book.

Belgareth: social engineering is

?the art and science of getting people to comply to your

wishes?.
    ________
    Wendie 99
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Belgareth: social engineering is “the art and science of getting people to comply to your

wishes”.
    That's an over simplification. I've studied it to some degree and was asking for specifics.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    That's

an over simplification. I've studied it to some degree and was asking for specifics.
    Bad as it sounds,

he basicly hit it right on the head.

Belgareth denial is not a river

in Egypt
    ________
    Medical marijuana card

Bad as it

sounds, he basicly hit it right on the head.
    It's still a simplification. We could break it down into

several modes, if you'd like. Legal methods, social pressure methods, peer pressure methods and so on. I was

curious as to what you were trying to accomplish, despite the ignorant remarks made by Chicago.

Management, if

done well, is social engineering as is leadership. Even raising children could be called social engineering. The

government uses taxation and propoganda, among other tools to attempt social engineering. It is a very wide field

that I have studied to some degree. As a matter of curiosity I was asking for more details. If you mean to simply

manipulate individuals, that's fairly small in scope but can be interesting.

Thomas Jefferson

Aye it

is. This all started back when I was younger trying to become a hacker, I discovered the feild I am the best in is

SocEng. I was promoted and asked to write an article about it, But the more I tried, the deeper I got. Eventually I

branched out into studying body language, and now pheromones. Someday I hope to write that article in the form of a

book.
    I'm two types of engineer, both technical fields, but social engineering is interesting, mainly

because of how it affects us all. Over the years I've tinkered with it a few times, mostly back when I was a

corporate manager. The principles work surprisingly well on small and medium sized groups. Never have had the chance

to test it on larger groups though.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information