Close

Lightbulb --» » » Phero-none breakthrough!! « « «--

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone!

Yeah finally some breakthrough in all my years of experimenting with mones!

While watching a "pickup artist" dvd set they stress us not to get sexual too soon in order to avoid flaking and LRM

(last minute resistance). So we need to keep out the arousal instead and focus upon build comfort all up

until you're in the actual location where you want arousal that can escalate into sex.

As for myself and many

others the question has been how far can we turn up the heat without od'ing in order to maximize the success rate.

Well, -none equals arousal, thereby from this something you rather want to avoid in the beginning. Obviously it

would be handy to carry a -none refreshener for special occasions but generally for first dates and meeting new

people out is then better to wear whatever else you found working best but with less -none! Basically what they say

is you can arouse a woman early but it won't make any difference when you call the next day and they're not in

that aroused state anymore or when they say "stop" just before you thought you were going to get lucky. At this

point they have a concern programmed deep into their subconscious mind why they went along so strongly so rapidly

and feel that it was more about the sex than the attachment. On a deeper level they need to feel the comfort that

we're not just there for the sex, that we'll stay after the sex or at least for them to be in charge of

that decision. And there it is, the "scientific explanation" to why we should start keep it on the low with the

-none. These guys have been practically researching this out in the field as well as making studyes of the history

of human behavioral patterns and can therefore explain the attraction process stage by stage and to me this just

makes so perfect sense!

I will still use -none on a general basis but instead of always wondering if 3 or 4

drops of NPA is good or bad to find the perfect formula and keep getting inconsistent results that keeps me in

wonder I now KNOW that 2 drops is well enough and even more than enough. Obviously minus one drop for Asians and

plus one drop for Africans but there it is, a formula worth sticking to!

Gfunk whats the name of those

"pickup artist" dvd set.
    ________
    Whole foods gift

cards
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Thread Information