Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default suckered into buying!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay. Here is the story. I am female, 24 years of age from Canada. First time I heard about pheromones was on T.V. and the newspaper. I was intrigued by it so I bought one. Also, my ex-boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me so I guess I needed \"something\" to boost my confidence.

Anyhow, I bought \"Falling In Love\" by Philosophy. BAD IDEA!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I tried to look for other articles about the product, but no such luck. The ingredients listed on the box are: sd alcohol 40 b, fragrance. Shouldn\'t there be something that says about Pheromones? I am contemplating of buying PIw but maybe I should give it a couple more days to see if it actually works. I only got this product on Monday (which was my b-day)...so it has only been 5 days...NO RESULTS at all.!!! The saddest part is it cost the same as buying Primal Instinct!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Oh, and I should have known, THERE IS NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT. I wish I would have known about this website before hand........grrrr. Oh well, I learn from mistakes. Thanks for all your posts b/c now, I can get a better idea of what I am dealing with.

Default Re: suckered into buying!

It seems many of us get burned before discovering this site (twice for me).

Unfortunately for you there’s not many female posters. (I’m beginning to think we’re scaring them off. If we were a charming group of guys, we probably wouldn’t even need pheromones.) So you’ll have to read way back for female success stories. But I think I have read a number for PI/w.

Good luck & please post your results.

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree, I would also like to hear from both men and women. Come on ladies! fear not the hardships of typing!

**DONOTDELETE**

Burned once myself before here

Thread Information