Close

Stranger

Default SOE and TE question, I need some advice please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First off, I just want to say thanks for anyone reading this as I'm sure this question gets brought up

a lot. I am unexperienced with pheromones and could really use y'alls wealth of knowledge!

I have both SOE

unscented and TE unscented but am not quite sure how much I should put of each. I can smell the SOE myself and

don't find it very pleasant so I try to resist putting a lot on. Right now, I am putting 4"-5" inch of soe on

forearms and 3" on neck, but layering one spray of te on top of the soe for the neck. This seemed to work one time

on a small group date with a girl who had hated me the previous semester. In fact, I was so surprised, I didn't

make a move on her at all. I found out later that she told her friend at the dinner that she had a crush on me, but

it was too late. Haven't seen her since, i guess she was so offended she didn't want to see me anymore.

Anyway, that was the only time I noticed the pheromones really work. When applying the same amount for

everyday situations, I don't notice any effect. No stares or anything, I usually have to instigate everything and

charm them into a conversation.

I am 20, caucasian (Greek ancestry), well built, 6'2" 185lbs. I am

naturally really hairy though. I mean, I have some pretty impressive chest hair and have to shave my face every

morning.

Do y'all think I am under dosing with the soe as i don't seem very approachable (w/o the mones, i

have been told from girls that i am intimidating), or do you think I am od'ing causing them to think I am even more

intimidating/unapproachable?

One other question, I read on here about how your natural pheromones through

sweating can help activate these pure pheromones and give off a better effect. With this in mind, would y'all

recommend taking a shower before you sleep, then just washing your face in the morning and apply mone's, or take a

shower in the in morning, apply mone's, and jog/be active a bit to gently perspire? As of now, I shower at night

and in the morning and apply the mone's after ( I like feeling clean especially since I do naturally sweat a lot).

Thanks y'all for looking at this thread. I really do appreciate y'alls input!

Journeyman

yes sweating seems to

activate the soe for me.

SOE and TE is a solid combo. I

don't think you are using enough SOE. Don't worry about using to much as it's very hard to OD on SOE. I average

about 16" myself, 6'1" 215lbs and 45 yrs old. I use the scented version.

Don't worry about the chest hair, I

saw a news report saying that hairy chests are making a comeback.

dantheman1: What results

are you looking for, from using

mones?.

________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:47 PM.

You are young, sweat a lot and

have a lot of body hair so I suspect that you need less of any -none product than average. Hair is a great dispersal

agent as well. We've talked about it in the past and it seems us hairy types usually need less than the hairless

ones to get good results. It may be the hair or the fact that body hair indicates higher testosterone levels in

general after you compensate ofr racial traits.

I shower twice a day normally because I work out in the evenings

and prefer to feel clean too. It seems to have almost no effect on my results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

[Don't worry about the chest hair,

I saw a news report saying that hairy chests are making a comeback. [/quote]

I don't know about that. There

are new electric body groomers to shave *all* your body hair off. That might take some time dantheman1 - not a quick

task every morning.

Body hair preferences can vary from

person (woman) to person, culture to culture, time to time.

I'd opt for what feels best for you. Find someone

who can accept what you like. Don't cater to a special need just to get "someone." Plus remember that if you do

something, anything, from shaving chest hair to wearing expensive clothes to eating their cooking to kissing

someone's ass you will need to keep doing that for the duration of your relationship (perhaps for the rest of your

life) whether *you* like to do it or not.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

If somebody expects you to make

that kind of changes to appease her, she isn't worth it! Look around and find somebody who likes you for who and

what you are.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Don't worry about

the chest hair, I saw a news report saying that hairy chests are making a comeback.
    Yah, I heard

something about that too,

What results are you looking for, from using mones?.
    More

looks from females, "hits", them instigating a conversation, plus I'd like for them to get that "twitch" when they

sit next to me

If somebody expects you to make that kind of changes to appease her, she

isn't worth it! Look around and find somebody who likes you for who and what you are.
    Well said, but

if I did really like someone, I wouldn't mind cleaning myself up a bit.

Experimented with the amount today

and got some weird results. Was wearing a rolled up long sleeve shirt, so I couldn't apply a huge amount, but I put

more SOE than normal on my forearms, i'd say 6-7" each and put about 5-6" on my neck. (Didn't put on any TE).

Didn't get any hits from girls (no looks, glances, etc), but this gay guy came up to me after class and starting

hitting on me. This is unusual because a few days ago, I had no choice but to sit next to him and we

didn't say a word to each other for 2.5 hours.

What do you think, too much, too little? Try to add small

amount of TE next time?

It depends on what they want

and future demands. For instance, my beard stays and I'll be damned if I'll start shaving my body hair. Those are

parts of me and if they don't like them, that's not my concern. If a woman really cares about you, she isn't

going to try to change you that much. A woman that wants you, wants you. Not some image she has of what she thinks

you should be. If you have to make changes to satisfy her she is the wrong person for you.

That said, add some

TE! It might chase away the sweet boys: ROFL!

Thomas Jefferson

dantheman1 : Your demands

from mones are very reasonable.

Females looking at

you

Females instigating a

conversation

Females

twitching

________
    Magic Flight
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Stranger

Default should i wear npa&chikara when goin to the gym

should i wear npa&chikara when goin to the gym..will it drive the ladeis crazy there..or will it

get worn off from the sweating..

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAS1985 View Post
    should i

wear npa&chikara when goin to the gym..will it drive the ladeis crazy there..or will it get worn off from the

sweating..
    I personally have not had good luck reapplying after going to the gym. I OD much of the time

when I try, although it is possible if you apply only certain things and less of them.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    I

personally have not had good luck reapplying after going to the gym. I OD much of the time when I try, although it

is possible if you apply only certain things and less of them.
    I tried TE once before going to the dojo. It

was a bad thing! People were way more aggressive and afterwards I stank badly.

Thomas Jefferson

To be safe stick with the "social"

pheromones like SoE. Although a small bit of Chikara may be okay as I understand it is relatively low in

androstenone (but not sure).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I tried 1 spray of chikara

(unscented) about an hour before going to the gym, had mildly positive results.
    but i tried only once, so no

definite statistics yet.

Thread Information