Close

Default Do AndrosteRONE degrades AndrosteNONE???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For myself I have never tried A7, but whenever I read a post about A7, It seems so that the A7 varies

strong from other heavy None-products like NPA, TE and PI and this although A7 contains 6 parts of None and only 1

part of Rone! The added Rone in A7 seems make this product much more warm, smoothy and soft compared to the

aggressive aura of NPA and TE! And even the AE (have experiences with it) is (although it contains twice at time

more none than rone) for me much more similar to a pure Ron-products compared to a None-product!

It seems so

that with None and Rone is similar with tea and rum! Comparing tea and tea with a lacing of rum makes a huge

different, but if you comparing rum and rum with a lacing of tea would be noticed no difference! This is because

the rum acts much more than the tea and if you would mix it 50:50 you would only notice the rum

I do not

really know, but makes this a sense?

Journeyman

Rone adds the feeling of

a gentleman.
    Like cary grant or someone similar. It helps to buffer the none and I must admit alter ego has

attracted some classy girls.
    I prefer soe with a none source rather than Alter ego becase I have more control over

the dosage.

Thread Information