Close

Thread: Hit Report.

Default Hit Report.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok, nothing

special, i just want to share my experience with everyone.
    i applied three drops of AE rubbed in my neck and two

sprays of swiss army cologne on my shirt before going out to my friends house.

the friends are two girls that

i've known for a while and have never had anyone of them show any sexual interest in me before. BTW, im just

friends with these girls and im not looking for anything sexual with them, just testing my pheromones.

as soon

as i walk in, i give both of them a hugg and one of them says that i smell really sexy and that she wants me to

spray whatever im using on a shirt so she can sleep with it.
    later, after she has a couple of drinks, the same one

says, " i'm gonna have to slow down or i may have to let you take advantage of me".

later on, my other friend

says that i smell good, so her and i start talking and she tells me " come sit next to me, i wont bite". so i sit

next to her and while we are talking she starts touching me on the arm. that's about all that happened, i just

enjoyed watching all of it take place. although, i didn't realize it when it all happened, it dawned on me later

when i got home and started thinking about it.

Journeyman

Ive heard about a guy

whos gf slept with his AE tainted shirt on her pillow.

5alphareductase. The

window of a threesomes was open. To bad you wasn't looking for sex, Because they

were.

________
    SHIP SALE
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:46 PM.

well, i'm definatley

looking for sex, but the reason why it wasnt with them is because one of them is my friend's sister and the other

is the same friend's girl friend, haha. no sex there.

Journeyman

That is a nono for sure.

Can you please ellaborate on the hits so that I may study the power of alter ego.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    That is a nono for sure. Can you please ellaborate on the hits so that I may study the

power of alter ego.
    i havent tested a lot on AE to give you a full description of what AE actually does

for me, but i'll note a few things that i have recorded in my journal.

11/14/08
    applied three drops AE, two on

my neck and one on my wrists rubbed together. went to wal-mart and got more looks from women than usual. noticed a

woman already looking at me when i looked at her.

11/19/08
    applied three drops rubbed into neck. i have noticed

that everybody i come in contact with at work or outside of work is very nice. three drops AE puts me in a great

mood and makes me feel more confident.

11/22/08
    applied four drops of AE, one behind each ear and two on neck.

i really notice a big difference with other people with it on, everyone is asking me personal questions like they

know me and it's like they are anticipating my next word. i've sold a few things to customers that were reluctant

to buy at first. i've had guys show me more respect than usual. four drops AE is my OD limit because it makes me

feel energetic at first, but after a couple hours, i start to feel sluggish with a light headache.
    -end-

sorry, i dont have much of a social life and the experiences that i have noted are very subtle, but i can

definately tell you that something is happening when i wear AE. anywhere from one to two drops on my neck is a good

application for me.

as for the other night when i went to my friends house, that's about as deep as it gets.

nothing to add really.

AE and SOE are my two favorite products so far.

hope this helps.

-5ar
    Last edited by 5alphareductase; 02-04-2009 at 10:59 AM.

yesterday, i applied

three drops of AE, one on my neck with three sprays of swiss army cologne on my shirt before going to school. one of

the women that sits a few seats down from me walks over and sits right beside me and asked me what she and i are

going to do for our presentation next week. i tell her that i have no idea and then she starts laughing and kind of

flirting with me. this woman is married, has two children, is 29 and is hot. i was just surprised that

she walked over to me, normally it's the other way around.

later, i'm with a group of 5 class mates in the

lobby discussing how we are going do our presentation and one of my class mates who is in her late thirties/early

forties starts talking to me about her personal life (kids, husband, etc.) then the 29 year old chimes in on the

conversation.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    ok, nothing special, i just want to share my experience with everyone.
    i applied

three drops of AE rubbed in my neck and two sprays of swiss army cologne on my shirt before going out to my friends

house.

the friends are two girls that i've known for a while and have never had anyone of them show any sexual

interest in me before. BTW, im just friends with these girls and im not looking for anything sexual with them, just

testing my pheromones.

as soon as i walk in, i give both of them a hugg and one of them says that i smell really

sexy and that she wants me to spray whatever im using on a shirt so she can sleep with it.
    later, after she has a

couple of drinks, the same one says, " i'm gonna have to slow down or i may have to let you take advantage of

me".

later on, my other friend says that i smell good, so her and i start talking and she tells me " come sit

next to me, i wont bite". so i sit next to her and while we are talking she starts touching me on the arm. that's

about all that happened, i just enjoyed watching all of it take place. although, i didn't realize it when it all

happened, it dawned on me later when i got home and started thinking about it.
    Nice experience. Thanks

for sharing. You are good at your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasylove View Post
    Nice experience. Thanks for sharing. You are good at your stuff.

thanks fantasylove, i do what i can. i just wish i

had more places to test my pheromones, i don't get out much so it's hard to decifer what's a hit and what's not

a hit when testing at work or at school.

Nice hit

________
    Strain Index
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    ok, nothing special, i just want to share my experience with everyone.
    i applied

three drops of AE rubbed in my neck and two sprays of swiss army cologne on my shirt before going out to my friends

house.

the friends are two girls that i've known for a while and have never had anyone of them show any sexual

interest in me before. BTW, im just friends with these girls and im not looking for anything sexual with them, just

testing my pheromones.

as soon as i walk in, i give both of them a hugg and one of them says that i smell really

sexy and that she wants me to spray whatever im using on a shirt so she can sleep with it.
    later, after she has a

couple of drinks, the same one says, " i'm gonna have to slow down or i may have to let you take advantage of

me".

later on, my other friend says that i smell good, so her and i start talking and she tells me " come sit

next to me, i wont bite". so i sit next to her and while we are talking she starts touching me on the arm. that's

about all that happened, i just enjoyed watching all of it take place. although, i didn't realize it when it all

happened, it dawned on me later when i got home and started thinking about it.
    just got back from the

same friends house and was wearing Chikara. i gave one of my friends a hugg and she said that i smelled good. she

then asked me what i was wearing and i hesitated at first and said "um..a mix of stuff", then she said "you should

wear the stuff you wore last time, it really smelled good". she was talking about the night i was wearing swiss army

and AE and i left my jacket there that night too. she goes on to tell a different friend of hers that my jacket

smelled so good they couldnt stop smelling it and they took turns wearing it around the house. i would be in a great

situation if she wasn't dating one of my best friends, but it's all good though, i just like testing my

pheromones.

Thread Information