Close

Thread: Field Report

Default Field Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    1-4-2009
    Apply 8 inch of

Soe today.

Last week, I met a latin girl while

pumping gas at the gas station. She made eye contact and hold it for few seconds. I walk up to her said give me your

number, She did. Then i said pay for my gas. She smiles and say's no way.

Today i called her and set up a date, She agrees. I picked her up Around 9pm. She's all

dressed up and looks hot. She starts telling me about a sea food place, I right away said next time. Today we are

going to my favorite mexican resturant. We got at the mexican resturant around 10pm. We sat next to each other and

ordered drinks and food. Every sunday they have live entertainment & dancing. While waiting for our food, I grab her

and said lets go dance. While dancing, I did lots of grinding, kissing. Walk back to our table and started eating

and drinking. She pulls me back on the dance floor, We are both kinda buzzed from drinking. After a while, I started

making out on the dance floor. Left the resturant around 12:30am. Drove her back to her house. Made out more in

front of her house. I told her i wanna go inside her house. She said no. I didn't push it. So i just

left.

________
    VAPORGENIE PRICE
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:46 PM.

great report chicago,

so you just walked up to her and asked for her number and that was it. if i would have done that, i probably would

have gotten a big hell no with the cold shoulder.

i guess that's what pheromones are for, if you

catch a girl giving you a DIHL it's obvious that the pheromones are playing a part in letting you know she's

interested.

Journeyman

that's excellent. Must

try it myself.
    Strange because there was no androstenone on you but still got a good hit with plain soe.

Crash & 5Alpha: Let me show you guys how easy it is. Lets do a experiment. Go out and make

eye contact with females. Any girls holding your eye contact few seconds extra. Approach her and look her in the

eyes and say "give me your number". 8 out of 10 will give you their number. If i can get girls numbers, anyone

can.

________
    VERMONT MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:47 PM.

that's cool, i never

knew it could be that easy. i will definately give that a try next time i get the deer in the headlights look. i

guess i've been putting too much thought into approaching a woman it makes me sick to my stomach to think about it,

then i just end up not even approaching at all to avoid that sick feeling.
    Last edited by 5alphareductase; 01-06-2009 at 09:52 PM.

5Alpha: My friends and I Approach anywhere from 20 to 30 girls when we go out. Some of the

results are anywhere from getting rejected to making out, and even having sex with hot chicks in the restroom in the

same venue, in the same night. Our mindset is, we are going out to have fun. If we get chicks, thats great, if not

we made lots of new friends.

1. Stop thinking about

the out come. You are sending a needy vibe to females.

2. Just be in the moment and enjoy. Don't try to think of something to say to impress her.

Just be your self, like you are talking to your

mom.

________
    Effects of

wellbutrin

5alpha - it is not easy for many

people to ask a stranger a question - let alone ask them out, etc.

But why don't u just wear your L-S 'mones

(try different combos) & put on a good cover cologne, that women are known to like, & then just stand close to them

& see their reaction. Don't try or think too hard about any outcome. See their reaction. If there isn't any, then

move on & stand close to somebody else. If u get a +ve response (smile, look, etc.) then say something - a general

comment about the place, etc. - as you would speak to a sister/cousin, etc. Let the 'mones take effect. If she

likes u (or the 'mones ) then it will be obvious.

1-7-2009
    Mones: 1 drop of PI/W

( im a man).

Went to a local coffee shop and a hot

female mexican working there. While i was ordering my coffee, her cell phone starts ringing, I tell her don't

answer and talk to me instead. I ask her "lets hang out after work". She said no. We did exchange numbers. After i

left, we did some texting for the next hour. Then i text her goodnite and talk to you later. She replies "why are

you gonna see another girl tonite". I didn't reply to her text. I want her to think about me all

night

________
    Body science

1-9-2009
    Mones: 4 dabs of

npa

Met a friend of mine at a bar near his house. I

notice a italian girl in her mid-twenties looking at me. I approach her and make small talk. She drags me outside

the bar, because she wants to smoke. Ended up back in the bar. I start putting my arm around her, also started

kissing her on the cheek. She avoided making out. She avoided exchanging numbers. She was ok with hugging and

kissing on the cheek. but nothing happen more then

that.

________
    Zx14 Vs Hayabusa
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chicago;213169[FONT=Comic

Sans MS
    I didn't reply to her text. I want her to think about me all

night
    [/FONT]

Then again maybe she didn't think twice about you. I was with

a Starbucks barista in the recent past. She came over to my pad after her shift was over one evening. We were

basically friends with benefits. Anyway when she got to my place, she was telling about this cocky kind of cute guy

that was hitting on her for an hour or so at the store. They exchanged cell numbers and he was texting her. She

texted him and asked what he was up to at the time. He said something to the effect of "Wouldn't you like to know,

just keep dreaming of me baby.

Between shags, she was checking her cell(silly young women) and this dork had

texted her with the message "bet i 've been on ur mind all night." We both laughed so hard I damn near choked to

death. Then she and I resumed our early morning activities.

Tounge : Men speak

direct. Women speak indirect. Example, if a man wants to eat. He will say i am hungry lets go eat.

Women will start talking about food and hoping a man will understand and say so your hungry

lets go eat.

Women talk about things that they are interested in. Even if they are complaining about

it.

So, this girl from star bucks comes over and starts talking about this cocky guy. During sex

with you, she is still thinking about the cocky guy. After sex she is still thinging about this cocky guy and

checking her cell for text messeges from this cocky guy.

The whole time she was with

you, she was thinking and talking about this cocky guy.

Tell your story to any women

and they will tell you. Your women feels more attraction to cocky guy than you. trust

me.

This cocky guy has taken over your women brain, Its just matter of time before he takes over

her body.

Its not a laughing matter

________
    Ship sale
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Phero Pro

Sorry dude, you are not getting it.

She is not my woman. Secondly, every chick I know checks their cell constantly. Some because they have kids and

others because they can't stand the thought of solitude, and yet others just because. This idiosyncrasy drives me

nuts, however it is a price you pay when you deal with as many young females as I do.

The Starbucks girl

thought the cocky dude was an insecure dork. If she wants a boy she can do a lot better than this guy, according to

the way she described him to me. She really likes MEN however, therefore the rendezvous with me on a periodic basis.

You really should stop psychoanalyzing everything. I've been around the block a few times and am well versed

in the behavior patterns of females. I have seen all types in my days and think it's a grave mistake to pigeon hole

women in to a limited view as you seem to do.

And finally, the girl had one heck of a good time as did I,

believe me, her mind and mine were not on other people. And it is a laughing matter, that you are so all knowing as

to what goes on in others lives.

Thread Information