Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

I'm 25, primal works

great but must be combined with an oil cologne like the ones found at a mall cart. From 5 parts oil cologne to 10

parts cologne almost the same strength of APC, otherwise it brings anger from myself and other people. The thing is,

none must not be smelled conciously but rather masked otherwise it brings bad reactions but when mixed I always get

super compliments on the smell and some sex stuff, cheers.
    Last edited by crashbandicoot; 01-06-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Chi-town and crash I've heard

of A-1 having that effect on people. Like I mentioned earlier wagg does that to me so much I gave it away. Sorry to

hijack this thread now getting back to SOE.

Journeyman

hello ontime now, great

timing , I was getting bored anyway. Listen I don't know why wagg would cause this reaction in you but it is

possible that a-1 is one of the secret ingredients in it. Can you tell me how plain a-1 makes you feel?

Hey crash, As far as depression

A-1 doesn't effect me at all. Wagg made me feel really down for some reason. I tried it numerous times with the

same result. It's weird I feel very confident when I add A-1 to any of my mixes. I haven't tried A-1 as a

standalone product. My usual combo's that I mention earlier in this post, it's like it turbo charges those

combo's. My biggest hits have happen when I add A-1 to my mixes. One of my female friends (just friends) ask me

what are you wearing? She said you've got to be wearing something? She was like I've never seen anything like it

before in my life women just flock to you. I mean I get hits with my combo's without A-1. With A-1 added to my

combo's women just go for it, hugging touching etc. which leads to some serious bodyrocking. A little about me 38

years old my nationality is black,white and a little indian. Age group of women hits come from are 22-47. I also

workout a lot.To me A-1 smells as bad as none products. As far as cover scents I have angel m ,terre d hermes, gucci

envy and M-7. I hope I've answered your question. Take care

Thread Information