Close

Stranger

Default What Happens If a Guy Wears Women's Pheromones Around His Male Friends?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Elaboration would be great. Thank you.

You get rape, Just kidding.
    I

notice more talking only. They probably feel you just got sex from female, If they sense Couplins on

you
    ________
    CHEVROLET SSR SPECIFICATIONS
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Stranger

Would there be a sense of

whether they'd want to be around me more?

i just bought Essence

of a Woman (straight copulins) and it smells like sex. the stuff works pretty good for a quick testosterone boost if

you apply some on the upper lip, just have to get used to the smell though.

applied one drop to

upper lip rubbed in, two sprays of chikara and two sprays of realm on neck before going to the mall, i definately

got some DIHL's from woman. i even ran into one of my buddies while i was there and didnt notice anything unusual,

but had men's pheromones layered with the copulins, so who knows.

A ehole drop of EW

looks/smells like alot. The times I've messed with it was to shake the bottle and just wiping what stuck to the

outside of the dropper against my wrist.

Haven't seen anything positive or negative with its use so haven't

used it in awhile.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Journeyman

I have worn plain cops

(eow) with just guys and they all wanted my opininion on something. Most of the time they started telling me about

their girlfriends to prove to me that they had a girl. One time my family suspected me of having intimate relations

with a babysitter across the street who I only said hello to and chatted with a few times. They were like (look

that's Ali's girlfriend). Only happened while wearing cops.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    i

just bought Essence of a Woman (straight copulins) and it smells like sex. the stuff works pretty good for a quick

testosterone boost if you apply some on the upper lip, just have to get used to the smell though.

applied one drop to upper lip rubbed in, two sprays of chikara and two sprays of realm on neck before going to the

mall, i definately got some DIHL's from woman. i even ran into one of my buddies while i was there and didnt notice

anything unusual, but had men's pheromones layered with the copulins, so who knows.
    Didn't you think

this smelled like hell??? Not tried it myself but that's all the other posts I ever read on EW seems to say, people

calling it EEWWWW!!!! Did you dillute it first? Btw did you ever get a notion of the smell of sweat in there as

well? And how long did the smell last? And the testoterone boost?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    A ehole

drop of EW looks/smells like alot. The times I've messed with it was to shake the bottle and just wiping what stuck

to the outside of the dropper against my wrist.

Haven't seen anything positive or negative with its use so

haven't used it in awhile.
    Do you think it smelled like sex too and did you get the notion of sweat

smell somwhere in there too? I thought just opening the bottle was only supposed to be done while wearing a chemical

plant laboratory suit or something.. A real stink bomb..

I've only tested PCC and this didn't seem to

make much difference to me and didn't smell anything than the perfume cover scent in it.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Didn't you think this smelled like hell??? Not tried it myself but that's all the other posts

I ever read on EW seems to say, people calling it EEWWWW!!!! Did you dillute it first? Btw did you ever get a notion

of the smell of sweat in there as well? And how long did the smell last? And the testoterone boost?

gfunk, EW doesnt smell pleasant. it has the smell of sex in it combined with sweat and some other smell that is

best described as old fruit with cheese or something. no, i didn't dillute it, i used one drop straight from the

bottle. i got used to the smell after 30 minutes of applying it on my upper lip, but every once in a while, i could

still smell it. as far as the testosterone boost, i noticed a little energy and sometimes i get a spaced out feeling

when i open up the lid and smell inside the bottle, i just did it because that's what the pherolibrary said. i'm

actually wearing some right now.

Old fruit with cheese is

definitely not my kind of cup no. I've not tried EW myself but given the low price it could be fun checking it out

and if nothing else it could be a stink bomb for an appropriate occasion!

yeah, i bought it

because of it's low price and eventually i would like to wear it at a club to see if i can experience the

"bandwagon effect".

i've tried it with other pheromones in public twice and i did get some looks from women.

Hey that sounds interesting, what

is the "band wagon effect"? Some sort of super close and dirty jenka dance?

Next question if you as a guy

manage to get looks from wearing EW is whether it's positive or negative looks. But please do make the experiment

and let us know. Maybe you get the whole dance floor by yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Hey

that sounds interesting, what is the "band wagon effect"? Some sort of super close and dirty jenka dance?

Next question if you as a guy manage to get looks from wearing EW is whether it's positive or negative looks. But

please do make the experiment and let us know. Maybe you get the whole dance floor by yourself!
    the

bandwagon effect is when a man wears copulins to make other women think that he has just been with another woman

which may create competition among other famales. it's like when you're single and not getting any, women ignore

you all the time, but when you're in a relationship and getting it everynight, it seems like every girl out there

is interested in you.

i didn't come up with the idea of "the bandwagon effect", i believe you can find more

information about it on one of tgparker's posts titled as Copulins Etc...& The Bandwagon Effect.

I was once into the EW thing and

tried cops with NPA, TE, SOE, C7 and a number of unmentionable products. No "bandwagon" effect for me or anything at

all out of the ordinary. I'm guessing cops on a man just are too incongruent and therefore get ignored as a phero

signature. Think about it, most of us take a shower after sex and, if you just had a quick one in the back room,

merely got a little honey on your stinger. EW behind the ears and pulse points is just weird.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I

was once into the EW thing and tried cops with NPA, TE, SOE, C7 and a number of unmentionable products. No

"bandwagon" effect for me or anything at all out of the ordinary. I'm guessing cops on a man just are too

incongruent and therefore get ignored as a phero signature. Think about it, most of us take a shower after sex and,

if you just had a quick one in the back room, merely got a little honey on your stinger. EW behind the ears and

pulse points is just weird.
    i havent really been doing a lot of testing with copulins. i have only worn

it in public about 2 or 3 times, but i did notice some subtle differences from other women, i had some DIHLs quite a

few times while wearing it, but i was also wearing C7 and realm as well. yeah, the whole idea does seem kinda weird,

but i figured for it's low price why not.

Thread Information