Close

Default SOE advice req'd pls

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've just received

some SOE gel packs (smaller size) in the same L-S order as some TE/m gel packs. The SOE packs don't have 'For

Men' on them although the TE/m do. I asked Tammy who said that SOE/m does have 'For Men' on them but mine

definately don't - front or back of pack. I assume they are SOE/m as they were part of an TE/m order & I'm male

.... If this is the case is SOE a unisex product ? Thanks.

im pretty sure

androstenol is a unisex pheromone. if youre buying SOE gelpacks and not sure of which one you have, both of them

have high levels of androstenol. the SOE/w has androstenol with a little bit of copulins so if u want to make women

think that you have just been with another woman (bandwagon) to create competition, then the SOE/w could work to

your advantage. BTW, i'm still a newbie and have not used any womens products, so i could be wrong about this. hope

this helps.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    I've just

received some SOE gel packs (smaller size) in the same L-S order as some TE/m gel packs. The SOE packs don't have

'For Men' on them although the TE/m do. I asked Tammy who said that SOE/m does have 'For Men' on them but mine

definately don't - front or back of pack. I assume they are SOE/m as they were part of an TE/m order & I'm male

.... If this is the case is SOE a unisex product ? Thanks.
    I wouldn't be alarmed, I have a bag of

SOE gel packs that don't say for men on them, but they are for men, and work just fine.

Even the men's

version of SOE can be used by women though, so it is pretty much a unisex product, which may be why your packet says

nothing on the matter, like mine. The SOE/women does contain Copulins, I have never ordered them myself, but my GF

has, and I believe it does specify it's for women.

The times I've ordered the

gel packs they haven't specified mens or womens on them. I think order the printing was in green and another it

was printed in pink. So no telling. It still smells the same though.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Journeyman

try and have a whiff, the

mens smells musky and manly, the female version is quite floral. I dont know if the female version has cops in it or

not. Perhaps Mr Kohl can tell you. Even if it did have cops would probably help by giving you more social proof. You

can't go wrong with soe.
    Last edited by crashbandicoot; 01-04-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling

To me the scented soe had

a chemical/aqua smell to it if that makes any sense. And as for as wearing pheromone products that contain copulins

to create the bandwagon effect, I believe that only works in theory. I have searched here looking for hit reports

consistently with men wearing cops but not much has come out of it. I guess we could treat it like communism, it

works well IN THEORY!

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    I've

just received some SOE gel packs (smaller size) in the same L-S order as some TE/m gel packs. The SOE packs don't

have 'For Men' on them although the TE/m do. I asked Tammy who said that SOE/m does have 'For Men' on them but

mine definately don't - front or back of pack. I assume they are SOE/m as they were part of an TE/m order & I'm

male .... If this is the case is SOE a unisex product ? Thanks.
    I think SoE is a unisex produc. I once

smelt it from a lady in my office.

One of my daughters was a

waittress while she was in college. I gave her a bottle of unscented SoE to use for work. She loved it! Her tips

went way up and people's attitudes just seemed better. She tells me she wears it regularly both at work and around

her boyfriend with great results. So, yes! SoE is very much a unisex product.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Men's SOE is 4 parts alpha

androstenol and 1 part androsterone. I assume the androsterone imparts a gentle masculine edge. Women's SOE is

alpha androstenol spiked with cops. Some guys like to wear a little pussy juice in their cologne for the "just got

laid" vibe. So basically any old packet of SOE will do ya right.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information