Close

Default A314 used alone is sexy, not sexual

visit-red-300x50PNG
    "While you can change the effect by using it with other products, A314 used alone is sexy, not

sexual."

These are the words about the effects of A314 by another Phero-forum! But can anybody explain me what is

the the difference between sexy and sexual?
    Have thought this would be the same

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Hard to know for sure what

someone meant by that, without seeing the context.

But I'll guess it may have meant that a314 enhances one's

overall attractiveness, desirability, status and sexiness; without so much emphasizing being turned on and wanting

to have sex RIGHT NOW, depending on one's transient hormones.

Does that make sense?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Yes, thats kind of a tough one

to seperate out. Maybe some of the women posters can input more on this?

I would agree more with Doc that a

person can look sexy even without dressing in a revealing manner. Maybe define it as person is sexy if your

attracted to them. While someone along the lines of strippers dress sexual.

Like if how you could afford to dress

in the nice suits and such like the characters in the Oceans 11,12 movies. They have a real nice, attractive look

that would attract women. Although the look itself wouldn't really be considered sexual.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

from what ive read,

A314 is more like a classy, sexy, take charge feeling instead of the naughty, let everything hang out kind of

feeling that you get from NPA or primal.

I've read a lot about all

these great things from A314 but never once had a single thing that could be called a hit from it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

In the same way that some women are

attracted to money or power, some are attracted to the high-status vibration a314 conveys.

Few call money

sexual, but there are some women who find it sexy.

Gone with the Wind

Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!

Phero Pro

For me, I've found that A314

works extremely well in interview situations. In fact I used A314 in the interview for my current job. I heard

back for the interviewer quickly and my references said he was very enthusiastic about having me onboard (was my

first interview for that round of job hunting, never had a turnaround that fast before.). I'm usually approached

on the dance floor for advice when I wear A314, and I'm even mistaken for an instructor.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    In the same

way that some women are attracted to money or power, some are attracted to the high-status vibration a314 conveys.

Few call money sexual, but there are some women who find it sexy.
    Women consider many things sexy,

some kind of strange. One woman I know considers an intelligent conversation sexy where another thinks pure brute

strength is. Others think a gangland image is sexy. It all depends on the woman's point of view.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    some are

attracted to the high-status vibration a314 conveys.

That may be, but after the

initial interest, if you can't pull it off, than the women is out of there. This is the same principal for all

pheromones. If you can't live up to the initial attraction than you are done. Better to improve yourself and be

someone that many women desire,and once they get to know you, they will see that you are the real deal.

I think Doc said it best...

Sexy is all about attraction, and sexual is what gets done tonight. TV ads are sexy, seduction is sexual.

Agree

with other posts, what women find "sexy" varies with the woman (and the wind sometimes). Tongue is right, in the end

you have to pull through on your own, which needs be that you're both sexy and sexual, to that particular

woman.

Interesting question S-M.
    Last edited by idesign; 12-18-2008 at 09:44 PM.

And there is "sensual" which is a

whole 'nother thing....
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I can't say I've ever--not

once--gotten a sexual or social hit hit from A314. However it does help impart an authoritative edginess, making it

great for maintaining a chain of command and respectful communication at work. I wouldn't dare wear it on a date or

to a social gathering without serious amounts of social and sexual mones added.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I can't say

I've ever--not once--gotten a sexual or social hit hit from A314. However it does help impart an authoritative

edginess, making it great for maintaining a chain of command and respectful communication at work. I wouldn't dare

wear it on a date or to a social gathering without serious amounts of social and sexual mones added.

I'm a few minutes away from attending my first official office Christmas party and you can bet I only went with

SoE today. a314 did give me a "follow response" but like gegogi indicated, I don't think I ever say any kind of

response that would have helped on a date. I would have thought the "manlyness" (as opposed to a sexual "maleness")

of androsterone might have helped things, but maybe even small applications of a314 are too much. There are times I

wonder if I don't come on with a too "powerful" alpha elder leader vibe that makes some of the less than confident

uneasy.

Just a thought.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    There are

times I wonder if I don't come on with a too "powerful" alpha elder leader vibe that makes some of the less than

confident uneasy.
    I haven't had a chance to get A314 yet, but I have noticed a "feature" of -none as a

"management repellant".

I've noticed that on days I've worn a tiny amount of -none that the managers aren't

prowling around nit picking quite as much as usual.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Cool A314 - Mainly for respect

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I've read a lot about all these great things from A314 but never once had a single thing

that could be called a hit from it.
    I used to have the same opinion Belgareth.

Frankly, it

took me a minute to figure out what this A314 stuff does, or who it affects and how. In my experience it is most

useful for me for two purposes only.

1st, I have success with it at work when I have to interact with male

managers (alpha males or non-alpha types), quite by accident I realized that they were not treating me like a

subordinate all that much. I would walk into work after a few previous exposures and these managers would great me

like I was fellow member of the football team or something back in high school. To the point where they would get up

from their desks (unheard of), smile and great me and formally present their hand to shake upon my arrival to work.

This was certainly not the norm. Used no more than two dabs, one behind each ear at work. Also got a lot more

respect from female managers at my company, like the 40+ crowd which was fun too.

2nd, and I don't know why,

but on a date or pre-date with a black or latina I noticed both these types tended to respond well to the A314, but

only those which I already had a repoire and comfort level with beforehand...Go figure?

Hi Kmac,

I have used up two

full bottles of the stff with nothing, nada. Unlike you I am not in a subordinate position as I own a business and

already meet owners as an equal, regardless of mones. When I am in a sales situation I am there as an advisor and

resident 'expert' with a reputation that is already pretty well known and accepted. When I am in a technical

capacity I am there because my employees have called me in to resolve a problem and I am once again there as the

'expert'.

On the streets I am sure of myself and very confident. I've always assumed that my confidence and

self assurance are why most -none products don't work for me and I avoid them after many negative experiences.

However, as I said, A314 did nothing at all for me. It's the only product that I literally so no results.

Thomas Jefferson

Sexy = Rated R
    Sexual = Rated

X

________
    ass Webcam
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Hi Belgareth,

from what

your saying it simply sounds like you just don't need the stuff, which would explain why you see no results! Well,

that's a good position to be in I would say, saves you some money too!

just recieved alpha

a314 in the mail yesterday. i applied two drops rubbed into my neck before going to work. i experienced a broad

range of reactions. a guy i went to high school with started acting like he couldnt wait to leave my presence or

like he was scared or something. then again, he has always been kinda shy.

i had an older woman show me a

little bit of disrespect when i greeted her and she didnt say anything back.

i liked the feeling it gave

me, i felt more focust and like i was on top of my game.

also, when i was checking out at the grocery store,

i asked the cashier how she was doing (young pretty blonde) and she said absolutely nothing. im only pointing out

the bad things that happened though, overrall everyone else was very nice and thankful and i even made a few good

sales.

Thread Information