Close

Stranger

Default Some oberservations

visit-red-300x50PNG
    1) I can walk

into a bar and recognise 'mones. But I can't yet tell which ones are which because I haven't smelt them all

separately.
    They still work though. But nobody else knows, notices, relises or comments.
    Doesn't anyone else get

this these days?

2) I do see positive effects. Even a whole room effected to my presence. Especially with 'none

(the alpha/aggressive one). But I can't convert this to results. In fact, it seems to cause problems, driving a

wedge of falseness/incongrument personality between other people's personality, and my personality.
    Soon I began

to not like 'none, because to follow it up would require acting in a way I have been taught is wrong from

childhood.

So I tried Chikara. This seemed better. It took longer wearing to have an effect. The effect was more

modest. But still, an odd feeling was had from myself feeling like I'm not acting myself quite.

3) When I was

a teenager there were 2 moments in my life when I had a hot flush and attraction to a girl. The key thing is, I

could feel my armpits sweating but not reason to be doing so to cool down. What I'm saying is that I could

feel my body kicking out pheromones. And at that point I didn't know the things existed (12 years ago).

Now, furthermore, I have never seen this happen again, and I'd really like to know why. Why is my body not

producing pheromones like they did before? I'm in good health.

Am I scared to fall in love after rejection?

As we get older does chemical attraction become less often because it takes more to impress us?

Or, is it that

now I'm older, I expect more of myself. Why aren't I ruling the world by now? It's ok to be nothing when

you're a kid but an adult not feeling worthy will castrate themselves. We end up with who we feel are at our level.

I have a self view of myself that matches some friends, but why do those friends seem to have hotter girlfriends?

Comments?

Go out and start talking to lots

of women. Be your self, talk to women as if you were talking to your family

members.
    ________
    Latina Webcams
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Stranger

My point was that Phero's

don't currently help me do this

I understand. To over come your

problem with approaching women, you must approach 100's of women. Try it, the results are amazing. Chikara is real

good choice to start with.
    ________
    PUBLIC

STREET
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jago25_99 View Post
    My

point was that Phero's don't currently help me do this
    Pheromones are not going to help you talk to

women! The right ones are going to help make them more receptive but you need to make the effort to approach them.

As I grew more attuned to watching the women around me I noticed that I did get hits but it took me a long time to

notice it. Others notice the hits right away and I am sure that many of them are imaginary hits or ones they got

without mones at all. Start with Chikara or SoE and start talking to people and seeing where it leads but do not

expect miracles from mones as they do not happen very often, if at all.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Completely agree. Do a lot of

reading here and adjust expectations with what you learn. The balance between yourself and your -Mones are heavily

weighted toward yourself. Any internal issues you have socially will show up in spades and override any chemical

you put on your skin.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

The subject

regarding ones own body and the production of natural pheromones is a most interesting and complex subject i

think.

There has been times when i have perspired when i have been nervous, worried, have

had a workout, or because of the reaction of hot humid weather.

There was a case here in the

news nearly a year ago where a young girl was raped by a male person, and the discription the witness gave of the

offender was that his body odour was very offensive and he stunk real bad.

Well he was

eventually caught and the really good news is that it was not me.

But i have certainly

noticed on the occasions that i have been feeling over sexed and in the need of desperate sexual gratification then

i start and perspire and man it has a strong stink that is not associated with any other type of activity.

I can only assume that my sexual feelings must cause a rapid production rate of natural

androstenone.

Also i have noticed that when i am in this state of magnified lust for the

flesh of female i usually have excellent luck in attracting a willing partner, even more so than when not

aroused.

Mind you when i am in the described state i do not have any hesitancies in

approaching an unknown female.

I was feeling this way one day and as i was walking past a

blond at a bus stop i stopped and told her that she was looking at me with those come on eyes, and i felt like

jumping on top of her was my exact words.

She proceeded to tell me that she was of a

specific religious denomination and that i had no chance.

One week later as i passed her

at the same place she stopped me and told me that she had been thinking about what i had said and that she would

like to be my friend.

So i recon pheromone power is good, but a man should be true to

himself and have the balls to follow through with his own style of plain unrehearsed natural action at the time of

his greatest need for sexual fullfilment.

When ya hot u are hot, and when you aint hot for

it then pretending does not get you anywhere, well not unless there is a load in the chamber te he.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-16-2008 at 01:57 AM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

* Jago, you may be worrying

too much, but I'll try to address some of your concerns.

* It's important to match your -mones to your

personality; strengths, and weaknesses. That avoids the incongruency. But this takes time and experience, through

careful experimentation.

For example, I am preferring not to send out the extreme -none signature these days, as

it seems to take away some of my natural abilities (fostering trust, flirting, giving the sex vibe at just the right

time, etc.). Just because you apply mones doesn't necessarily mean you will IMPROVE your natural signature. You

have to to use them correctly and carefully for that to happen, unless you get lucky.

When I wear -none,

sometimes women seem to want me to be macho and aggressive with them, but that isn't my style (I'm not afraid to

act or be assertive, but I avoid aggressive, certain bedroom situations notwithstanding.), even though they are

showing interest.

I'm more passionate, emotional, and touchy feely, and I try to mix in some gentleness in to

balance it. Because I am also quite capable of over-the-top lust, which gets me in trouble already if I don't

control it just right. I'll mix in some dominance if the timing is right, and can give off an "alpha vibe" as

necessary (seeking always to be "top dog" seems like a stupid, immature ego game to me by now). Whatever -mones I do

or do not wear, I cannot let them interfere with that personal style. Since my style has some subtleness, dynamics,

and multiple facets to it, I don't want to just "paint over the canvas with loud colors", or wear too much

in the way of -mones

The safest approach to enhancing pheromonal attraction, IMO, is to foster your own

natural pheromone signature first (I've written extensively on this topic), and see what you have going for you

already. Then you will always be congruent. I am currently in that process myself. However, a lot of people are

petrified of that strategy, mistakenly believing that excessive soap bathing makes you more attractive.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 12-17-2008 at 07:38 AM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Yes some folks

are somewhat sweat phobic and will go and have a good soap scrub at the appearance of a little

perspiration.

They probably have the notion that any slight

perspiration is a turn off for the opposite sex.

I used to get a bit peeved off when ya

meet a girl and she insists on washing her parts before becoming involved in lovemaking, especially when they are

nicely lubricated and ready for action and all of a sudden she is off to the bathroom for a quick splash and wipe, I

appreciate the parts unwashed, as the natural juice is a good a cleaner as anything.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information