If you think about it, this is HARD!!!

The amount to use not only differs per person or product, but on age too. I\'m thinking it\'s like playing the lottery pretty much, with possibly better chances. Although, these lottery tickets do seem a little pricy [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

Now I\'m writting this hoping that somehow, somewhere, there is another person like me. Chances are slim, but hey it\'s worth a try.
Now I read the forum, but there is so much terminology used that my head is spinning. Please forgive me if I mix something up.

My problem is, I\'m 20 years old, not using any of these pheromones and somehow I repel women. No kidding! No I\'m not a fat slob, nor drink or smoke. Actually quite the opposite, but I guess I could exercise a little more. Anyway, girls have completely no interrest in me. They won\'t even look at me. If they do, it\'s probably by accident HA! There were a few times in high school that girls starred when I wasn\'t looking, and then turned around quickly when I did. Actually I had one eye on them all the time, they just didn\'t notice. Well back then I was a little shy, and didn\'t approach them. Hey what would you do when 99% of women don\'t care if you are even alive? I thought it would have been the same. Still, if 3 girls out of a total of 2500 girls stare at you then that\'s a little sad [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img].

Well lately I\'ve been reading up on these pheromones. Now if I\'m not mistaked too much of one pheromone repels women, mostly the pheromone called androstenone. The pheromone called androstenol suppose to make women feel much more confrotable around you, smiling, laughing you name it. Now after reading this I thought that I might have too much natural androstenone, and no androstenol at all. That\'s the only way I can explain it though. Although the curious thing is mostly men which work out a lot release androstenone, and I don\'t work out as much as I should. Still I do sweat a lot when actually trying to talk with a women I\'m attracted too, but that might be normal considering how hard I\'m actually trying [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Anyway what do you guys make of this? A 20 year old guy who naturally repels women without doing anything. Yeah I know, it\'s strange and trust me, it\'s nothing about me personally. So do you guys think I should get a product which has more or is mostly composed of androstenol? That would make the woman more comfortable around me, right? Now I can\'t completely rule out the cause of this on androstenone, so I was thinking of getting \"Attraction\" which has a 2:1 ratio of nol to none. Not only that it\'s suppose ot smell nice and comes in a nice and big 30ml bottle. Origonally I was thinking of getting \"Alter Ego\", but I think it has equal amounts of all these pheromones. Actually it has one more that I have yet to figure out what it does, androsterone (rone). Anyway, what do you guys recommend for a guy with this \"condition\"!