Close

Stranger

Default Help out a new guy please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So here is

the deal after reading for 4 days on all this stuff I'm lost I need help.
    Let me start with my build I'm 6'6

about 250 pounds not fat but not slim I'm 27 years old. Now for my problem I have trouble getting girls to see me

as anything other then a friend this happens everytime either they want to make me there friend straight off the bat

or there is some other guy who they end up likeing more. So my question is this what would be a good start for me it

seems like I need something to bring the alpha male out of me but with me my size I worrie about od and getting

girls afraid to be around me. Any help on this would be great I'm sick of being everyones best friend. If you need

more info please fill free to ask.........B

Forget about ODing just start

with a small amount of say Alpha 7 and see where it goes. Remember you have to be the man.

Stranger

Cool thanks for the tips guys

I'll look into the A-7. Can anyone tell me more about A1 and if it's something that would be of help to me it says

that it can cause feelings of love and that sounds like something I could use to help me out thanks.......B

I think A7 would be a good place

to start too, or maybe Chikara. If you OD just back off the dosage from there, you'll know the limit.

Most of

any change will have to come from you though. Something about your approach is saying "friend". Think about the

verbal and physical cues you're sending out. Make some changes and the pheromones might help you along. But

don't expect miracles from Mones alone.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcat View Post
    So here

is the deal after reading for 4 days on all this stuff I'm lost I need help.
    Let me start with my build I'm 6'6

about 250 pounds not fat but not slim I'm 27 years old. Now for my problem I have trouble getting girls to see me

as anything other then a friend this happens everytime either they want to make me there friend straight off the bat

or there is some other guy who they end up likeing more. So my question is this what would be a good start for me it

seems like I need something to bring the alpha male out of me but with me my size I worrie about od and getting

girls afraid to be around me. Any help on this would be great I'm sick of being everyones best friend. If you need

more info please fill free to ask.........B
    Start out with NPA. It's by far the absolutely most solid

product that Love Scent sells. I have had so many successes with NPA, too many to count. It's more sexual than

any androstenone product on any site that I've tried. Couple it with some SOE and a nice cover scent (get the

roll-on cover scents from the store, they're super cheap and last you for months!) ...and you'll be good to go.

You need a sexual edge, and NPA will certainly give you that. Although, I haven't tried A7, so I don't know maybe

that would be better for you.

The biggest mistake I see guys

making is they try too hard. Be less available and less willing to go when and where the women want. SOmetimes it is

better to spend an evening or day alone than to let a woman think you are available to her beck and call. It is also

better to be the one who decides to end a date early. Be in charge and be a good person and act like a gentleman but

do not ever be the follower.

A7 is very good advice but it is only going to help you if you help yourself quite

a bit as well.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Agreed with all the above posts.

It's a common situation.
    Wear a 'none rich product - NPA or TE (The Edge - try gel packs) (for sexual

attraction) + SOE (for approachability - gel packs). Cover it with an edt which women like - even if you don't like

it very much (there's lots of suggestions on this forum but JPG's Le Male, Rochas Man, 212 Very Sexy for Men,'A

Men, etc.). Best to buy small samples from eBay than an expensive bottle.

Lift small weights to bulk up your

shoulders & to increase your testosterone & to give you a not really bothered 'attitude'.

Look only at girls

you really fancy - look once, look again a few seconds later, then look again 30 secs later. She'll be intrigued &

looking to see if you're looking at her ...

Then walk near her so she gets a whiff of the 'mones & her

favourite edt, make fleeting eye contact, then walk away a few yards. Wait for her to come to you - you're the

bait. Don't try too hard!

If she speaks to you listen but don't get too involved with her issues - she'll

have female friends for that.
    Practice this so you get relaxed with it It won't work every time but then a girl

you fancy won't be there every time

That reminds me of a saying

from along time ago. "The hungry don't get fed".
    Pretty much what Bel is saying. If you give the impression of

the "lost dog" that will follow anywhere then there's no interest or challenge for her there.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Thread Information