Close

Stranger

Default New in the pheromones world

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

My

name is Nuno . I've been thinking a lot about trying pheromones for a couple of months now, I've read a lot about

them, also got registered on love scent and love scent forum cause you seem to be reliable and the best informations

I got we're from here! But I'm always afraid to take the next step because there are so many with different

purposes and don't have the money to go wrong the first time and feel free to try again. I know it's always about

trying cause different people get different results for maaany reasons. So I thought about giving you a description

on my physical appearence, personality and mainly my goal with pheros to know if I'm going in the right direction.

I'm caucasian 22years old, dark hair and dark eyes, 6'3 ft tall and wight 75kg, I think of myself has good

looking, not gorgeous defenetly, nice going personality but a bit shy and don't workout regularly. My main

objective is to attract a sprecific kind of girls, college ones, between 19 and 22 but more specificly my ex

girlfriend. Don't know if it helps but she's caucasian, her hair colour is between light brown and blond, brown

eyes and 5'6 ft tall, she's very social and with a strong personality. My goal is to get some sort of "effect" to

gain some laverage if I get to be alone with her, like a coffee or metting her in the university but how much I

think it depends on the pheros.

I've though about an alpha-7, Scent of eros and love trust mix but started to

think about shikara to use only with scent of eros after reading some recent reviews on shikara and it's

effectiveness rating.

Got two questions now:

1- What do yout think about these two mix with my physical

description? can they get any better?

2- With mine and her physical and personality descriptions do yout think

there might be a better mix of pheros than the ones I thought about?

Thank you in advance, your website and forum

alone have already give some lights!

Nuno

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Portgas View Post
    Hi,

My name is Nuno . I've been thinking a lot about trying pheromones for a couple of months now, I've read a lot

about them, also got registered on love scent and love scent forum cause you seem to be reliable and the best

informations I got we're from here! But I'm always afraid to take the next step because there are so many with

different purposes and don't have the money to go wrong the first time and feel free to try again. I know it's

always about trying cause different people get different results for maaany reasons. So I thought about giving you a

description on my physical appearence, personality and mainly my goal with pheros to know if I'm going in the right

direction.

I'm caucasian 22years old, dark hair and dark eyes, 6'3 ft tall and wight 75kg, I think of myself

has good looking, not gorgeous defenetly, nice going personality but a bit shy and don't workout regularly. My main

objective is to attract a sprecific kind of girls, college ones, between 19 and 22 but more specificly my ex

girlfriend. Don't know if it helps but she's caucasian, her hair colour is between light brown and blond, brown

eyes and 5'6 ft tall, she's very social and with a strong personality. My goal is to get some sort of "effect" to

gain some laverage if I get to be alone with her, like a coffee or metting her in the university but how much I

think it depends on the pheros.

I've though about an alpha-7, Scent of eros and love trust mix but started to

think about shikara to use only with scent of eros after reading some recent reviews on shikara and it's

effectiveness rating.

Got two questions now:

1- What do yout think about these two mix with my physical

description? can they get any better?

2- With mine and her physical and personality descriptions do yout think

there might be a better mix of pheros than the ones I thought about?

Thank you in advance, your website and

forum alone have already give some lights!

Nuno
    Hi Nuno, i can see

you have studied up and the SOE and Chikara are excellent choices when considering your object target

group.

Good luck and if you desire attraction of a

more sexual nature with an older target group perhaps then you may advance to some Edge which you may order in gel

packets so as to see if the Edge is for you, just keep in mind that a little Edge can be mighty effective so start

out with a 1/4 packet and layer it with say 12 to 20 " of SOE or 3/4 or 1 gel pkt if using gels.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Welcome to the forum

Nuno!

Agree with Terry, Chikara and SoE are great starters and will work well in your age group. Also agree that

you should try some Edge, either in gel or Edge Wipe form. Its low cost is a good way to give them a try, and TE is

not too strong like some of the other -None products.

Let us know when you get everything and we'll help you out

with dosing etc.

There is no way to know if a

specific product will work for you or not. About the only way to know is to try, and that can take time and a lot of

experimentation.

Your best option at the moment may be buying a selection of the gel packs, as they are

inexpensive and you can get more of a variety for your money. Also consider some of the smaller sized or "tester"

versions if there are any available.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Thanks for the advice! the gel

packs get me the exact same results as the pheromones would?

only SOE, Chikara and The Edge are available in

packs and the Perception sample so I'll try them out and see the results before buying more

Some users have reported they get

slightly different results between the gel pack version and a liquid version of the same products. Scents can vary a

little as well. However they seem to be pretty close overall.

Also note there is a sample size of Pheromax, and

another small-sized bottle of a product called Silent Seduction. Each about $15. Good enough to test with.

Also:

Although Edge Wipes aren't really a "gel pack" but essentially moist towelettes they are sorta in the same

classification in my mind as the gel packs as an inexpensive (and easily portable) way to try out that product.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information