Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Smile TG Field Report.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys:
    my name

is TG and I'm a 57 year old white male. I have some reasonable dating skills, but I was interested in exploring

pheromone technology and evaluating what it could do for my "game".

I just thought I'd post my first field

report re: using mones, nones, rones, & nols...

After reading the forum from one end to the other I decided to

first order the 2 Super Combos... and a whole schmeer of other different LS Pheromone products for me to test out

and evaluate....

11/25/08
    Some of the stuff arrived on the 11/25. Great service LS! and I proceeded to learn my

first lesson with this stuff which is ...."LESS IS MORE"!!!

I managed to totally OD on the rones and nols and

gave myself a splitting headache...I put on way to much of everything. TE & AE & C7 & SOE Gelpacks & Old Spice

Cologne.... I guess I'm one of the 25% that can't smell the stuff when it's on me so going by smell is NOT

the way to go for me....I probably also OD'd with nones & rones as well.

Nevertheless, I still got 3 seriously

good hits at a local supermarket... Later on that day when my headache wore off, I got a really good "I really like

your perfume are you using Nag Champa or Patchouli?" hit from a married HB, and I convo'd 5 minutes with her about

meditation and incesnse. While I was convoing with this woman a Latina HB jumped in & shamelessly hit on me in front

of her BF and gave me her cell phone number.

11/26/08
    TE & AE Gelpacks with Old Spice Original Cologne. (I

wanted to try the strongest cheapest Cologne) I went to a coffee shop and got a really good hit from one of the

coffee shop girls which turned into a sitdown and 10 minute convo and number close. I also got a really good hit

from a really cute HB9 which turned into a 10 minute convo and a date close and the HB said "I'm gonna break up

with my boyfriend so we can date!". Later on that day a really cute young Blonde HB9 in another coffee shop first

sat down 3 tables away, then moved to the table right next to me and we convo'd for a few minutes... A couple of

other HBs also "hit" me with looks, smiles, hair flips, boob shots, and general IOI from across the

room.

11/27/08
    Using TE and AE gelpacks and Old Spice for a cover.
    Went to a Thanksgiving party and got hits

and opened set after set. Opened one older HB8 and I slapped her ass & she loved it... Opened a mixed set of guys

and gals flirted with one babe and date closed her for Saturday. Negged and flirted with the HB9 "hottie" of the

set... five minutes later when I was with another set & she came over to join in and convo with me...I noticed that

the pheromones seemed to work better as I started to sweat a little....

11/28/08
    NPA, AE gp, and Pheros got more

general hits during the day in the evening a young blond HB9 gave me IOI hairflips and DIHL...

11/29/08
    NPA, C7

gp and Old Spice Cologne. I went to a party and got hits from some older babes, as well as a lesbian chick who kept

wanting to kiss me! Got some great hits from two young HBs lots of IOI hairflips, touching, and then I started butt

slapping the prettiest and she butt-slapped me back...cool!!! She kept hitting on and opening me and coming back.

Later on that night I went to a dance. I opened a mixed set 3 HBs and 2 guys & started dancing with the HB9 and

then started "KINOing" her with "massage" "accupressure", and then started making out with her...

While we were

making out massaging I turned around and realized that there were now 4 more women sitting at the table than before

all chatting away and the guys had melted away.

Note: we both really hot an sweaty from the dancing massaging

and making out so I figure that must created a massive steamy cloud of Pheromones that attracted the other

chicks!

I confess that my game was off because my car was a mess my apt. was a mess, I didn't really have a plan

for a venue change so I let the opportunity to fclose her slip through my fingers and she left with her set... live

and learn...I coulda shoulda woulda... note I definitely agree that "sweating" and heat helps to enhance and

disperse "attraction" factor of the Pheromones. The Pheromones don't seem to work as well when they are "fresh" and

"new" and need to "sweat in" a bit before they really do their work.

11/30/08
    NPA\AE gp\Pheros
    Sunday I was

quietly hanging out with some friends and vaguely noticed that a really young hottie HB brunnette came in and sat

accross the room from me 10-15 feet away from me... for the first 5-10 minutes she really didn't even look at me

once, I wasn't really paying that much attention to her at first either because I was talking with my other friends

in the room...then 15/20 minutes later I looked up and noticed she had undone her shirt to show her neck and chest,

let her hair down and was lying curled up on the sofa staring at me giving me a direct full body/boob shot playing

with & twirling her hair etc...

12/01/08
    today I tried Nematode's Pheros mix using NPA/SOE gp and Pheros. I

must have mixed up the formula incorrectly cause I really OD'd and had a terrible headache. I went and took a

shower and tried to wash off as much of the mones and took a shitload of ibuoprophen to help kill the headache.

Question: Can anyone suggest a "cure" or "detox procedure" for Pheromone OD & Headaches?

I thinned out the mix

with some Old Spice cologne and re-applied it. Went to a coffee shop and opened and convoed for 5 minutes with

gorgeous African American HB who had a really nice labrador retreiver, and we talked doggy talk...Also later on

today and got really good hit hits from a couple of blonde HBs that I approached.... I still had the rone OD

headache so my game was totally off... I made a tentative date to hook up with the two babes Friday...

Note:

mixing up the correct proportions and acurate measurments is totally critical. ODing is no fun... I'll need to

focus and figure out my "sweet spot" with each mone, none, rone, and nol.... I've noticed that I have a real

sensitivity to rones and nols...and I can't smell to mones...so I really need to improve my mixing, measuring, and

dispensing skill. Slapping the stuff on willy-nilly like after-shave isn't going to work for me...

Question: is

the slightly metalic aftertaste a sign that I've OD'd? Or is that a normal sympton on pheromone usage

Note: I

have a fairly good "game" skillset to begin with and I already see how this can help me get past many HBs "bitch

shields", "slut factor defences", and other obstacles and sticking points, however I still need to have "good game"

in play, have a definite "plan of action" for the HB, and be in a good "state" and have good "Inner Game".

You

still have to "approach" and "open" 99 percent of the babes to get any real action. Even if they're dripping wet

turned on by both yourself and your pheromones, most women will not approach you due to their social conditioning

(ie. "slut factor"), and worrying what the other chicks will say about them.

You still need to get close and say

close to the babe in order to "dose" her with your pheromone "package".

If you approach and open an HB with even

the lamest opener, she's still going to get a good "dose" of the pheromones and by then it won't matter how lame

you are, so long as you just keep giving her reasons to keep talking to you and stay close enough to you to keep her

getting "dosed" by your Pheromones...

This is a really new Interesting concept ..... re approaching and opening

strategy.... here's a question for you Phero-Gurus out there...

How long does an "opener" have to be time wise

to give your target a good intial "dose" of your Pheromone "package"? Are we talking seconds or

minutes?

Nevertheless, you're still going to need a "Plan of Action" in mind in order to to KINO her, nclose

her, kiss-close her, make-out close her, venu change her, isolate her from her friends, build trust, rapport, and

then dclose her and fclose if possible...

Pheromones will help to keep her "attracted" to you and in a sexually

charged state, but you still going to have to "BE A MAN"!!!!

I already see how Pheromones can help my "game" in

general.

Nevertheless, if you don't have your PUA skillset in place, no amount of Pheros will get you

laid.

I'd really like to link up with some of the more experienced Phero-Gurus and discuss aspects of how they

integrate Pheromones into their overall "Game", and what kinds of approaches, openers, and strategies they

use...

All the best,

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-02-2008 at 12:45 AM. Reason: grammar and spelling

Phero Pro

Hmmm, interesting post.

I wouldn't get too caught up in any

sort of "plan."

I don't recall who said it, but a well known quote around military types is "no battle plan

survives first contact with the enemy." Best thing to aim for is to just let things flow. If it's going well, no

matter what it is, keep doing it. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

And I have found it seems to take about a

good 10 minutes for stuff to "work." Now it is said that pheromones themselves have a near immediate effect, but one

needs to remember that it's going to take a while for the brain to get the message, figure out what that message

is, what it means, and how to respond to it. Just like anything else it's all those danged middlemen...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Nice comprehensive post TG, glad

you made it to the forum.

You're right, dosing is critical, especially when you start to mix. I take

sabbaticals regularly and wear nothing for a few days, just to "clear out the chems". As for the PUA game, there

are a few members here who are into that. I never could get past some of the less tasteful terminology.

Agree with Rbt on timing. I've had a few fast reactions, but it seems that if you can hang with someone for

10-15 mins they've gotten a nose full, and enough time to process it.

Smile

12/02/08
    TE gp/AE

gp/SPMO

Lunchtime I sat near a table with an HB and got good IOI and some flirty looks from her but she was

stting right next to her B/F and I wasn't in a good state so I just ignored her, nevertheless I could tell the

phero-stuff was working on her.

Later on tonight I went and had a dance lesson. Working up a mild sweat really

does enhance the performance of the pheromones! Within 5 minutes I was surrounded by EVERY woman in the

place....They were all standing in a circle around me with DIHL ... it was really funny....

I had the

interesting problem that Pheromones will attract ALL the women in your area including the fatties and the ugs...

After some deft social manipulation, I managed to separate from the ugs and fatties and actually dance with the two

hotties.... The sweatier I got, the more pheromones were dispersed into my immediate area and the more the babes

were attracted to me and were really getting into it....

Pheromones are dynamite in a slightly stuffy contained

area where it's easy to build up a sweat via some activity like dancing or exercise and the babes get a constant

concentrated dose of the pheromones..

"Dancing Class" provides a a "built-in" social pre-text that let's the

babes lower their social conditioning & "bitch-shields".... Dancing lessons is not like "at a club" or "at a bar",

or "at a dance" where they're being hit on by 900 drunk guys... "Dancing class" is like "yoga class", or "art

class", or "poetry class"... there's always a majority of women (hotties, fatties, and and ugs...) and a only a few

men... many of the men are "gay"... so "dancing class" is definitely a target rich environment....

I had to

leave for work but the babes didn't want me to leave and invited me to a dance over the weekend....

Next time

I'll nclose & dclose the hotties...

I'm confident that the the stuff works. so I need to develop

mixing/measuring/dosing skils and settle on the best "sweet spot" mix for me.

I'm realizing that "LESS IS MORE"

as I seem to be very sensitive to the pheromones and seem to OD very easily...

I'm still getting that "metallic"

taste in the mouth is that a sign of Phero-OD?...
    Thanks,

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-02-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I wouldn't

get too caught up in any sort of "plan."

I don't recall who said it, but a well known quote around military

types is "no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy." Best thing to aim for is to just let things flow.

If it's going well, no matter what it is, keep doing it. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

And I have found it

seems to take about a good 10 minutes for stuff to "work." Now it is said that pheromones themselves have a near

immediate effect, but one needs to remember that it's going to take a while for the brain to get the message,

figure out what that message is, what it means, and how to respond to it. Just like anything else it's all those

danged middlemen...
    My problem for not having an "action plan" in hand is that I lose the initiative and

"control" of the situation falls back into the HBs hands, and then it becomes a crap shoot. Sometimes I get "lucky"

'cause the HB wants sex with me anyway... and sometimes I got "unlucky" 'cause of "slut factor", social

conditioning, lack of trust, rapport, etc....

Reverting back to Saturday, 20/20 hindsight, if my car & place was

clean and babe ready/friendly, and I had scoped out either a diner, club, desert place for a "late night snack",

near my house, I could have suggested a "venue change" after the dance and could have moved further along with the

babe, and then brought her back to my place afterwards... In most babes' minds, each venue change counts as a

separate date. 2 venue changes and it's like 2 dates in the chicks mind even if the venue changes are taking place

in the same night. @ 2 dates most chicks will fclose you. Especially if they've been supercharged on pheromones all

night!

Women WANT men to make the decisions and want men to take the responsibility for sex.

If woman has to

THINK about making a decision about having first-time sex with a relative stranger (1, 2,3, or more dates you're

STILL a stranger...even AFTER sex), she'll usually default to "NO" 'cause it's the safest decision....
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-02-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Nice

comprehensive post TG, glad you made it to the forum.

You're right, dosing is critical, especially when you

start to mix. I take sabbaticals regularly and wear nothing for a few days, just to "clear out the chems". As for

the PUA game, there are a few members here who are into that. I never could get past some of the less tasteful

terminology.

Agree with Rbt on timing. I've had a few fast reactions, but it seems that if you can hang

with someone for 10-15 mins they've gotten a nose full, and enough time to process it.
    Thanks for your

comments, I'd like to talk with you further about proper usage and dosing techniques as that is obviously and issue

that I need to master.

The thing that attracted me to the PUA "community" is that they've organized and

correlated the Dating Skillset and set them down in a logical cohesive way and established a language by which MEN

can make some sense of their sexuality and gain more control of their love lives.

I would say that as a man I've

done better than most, as an unconcious & oblivious "natural", I enjoyed many wonderful joyful, exciting, encounters

and experiences with many wonderful beautiful women over the years. I have no regrets. I have been married, enjoyed

many LTRs, One Nighters, Threesomes, 5 minute lays etc.... long, long before anyone ever thought of the term "PickUp

Artist".

My difference was that I got "hooked up" with women pretty much "by accident" due to my basic good

looks, fairly healthy, manly physique, and
    fairly charming, friendly, outgoing, & charismatic personality

etc...

I pretty much thought of the man-woman things as a matter of "luck", and that I was just a guy who was

"luckier" than most of the other guys. There were also other guys that I knew who were "luckier" than I was as

well....

The knowledgebase of social and sexual skils and understandings that have been developed over the last

10 years by the PUA community pretty much frees a man from the business of "luck" when it comes to women.

Using

the PUA skillset, I can approach, open, date & mate the woman I want, when I want, anywhere, anytime "on purpose" &

not "by accident" and the outcome is pretty much determined by my skillset and not by "luck" or "fate"...

The

moral aspect of whether or not I chose to date & mate the one fantastic woman of my dreams or keep a harem of many

beautiful women, is one of personal choice, but the fact still remains I need the same skillset to bed either one

woman or 20.....

All the best,

TG

When you think about it, dosing

is everything once you figure out which pheromone does what. That's why most of us stress -use products

individually and learn their properties before mixing-

Once you have that knowledge, you'll know

something about your body chemistry (I can bathe in -None, or not), and you'll know how the "big three" work for

you in individual situations. You'll also know which -Mones cause what reactions from others, on their

own.

Knowing all that, you can work out a plan like: ok, SoE gets me great friendly hits with 12-15", and I ODed

easily on NPA, so, knowing from what I read that they're complimentary, why don't I try 1 drop NPA, spread around,

with 15" of SoE spread on the same places. If you get an OD, you'll know that you should perhaps try the weaker TE

instead of NPA.

Getting decent reactions from that mix? Experiment with A7 with the same SoE application and

see how that happens. A7's added -Rone will shift your signature, observe the difference.

I also think dosing

changes should be done in very small increments, esp -None, and esp esp NPA. Nol products like SoE are pretty much

non-ODable.

Standalones like AE and C7 are just a matter for experimentation, and should be approached

differently. Start with, say, C7 as a base, then "tweak" it in the direction you'd like it to go. None for more

sexual, A314 for more authority, SoE for more friendly. You get the idea.

Of course these are my own opinions.

Reserve the right to be, well, you know, like, totally wrong.
    Last edited by idesign; 12-03-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: grammar!

For the benefit of others reading

this thread, I offer a few thoughts:

I know there are some who totally reject the idea of the PUA "community"

and materials, and I grant there are some guys out there who get far too "technical" and tied into a "plan." (And I

personally think some of what I've seen is crap. Some is good. Some ain't.)

But I have also been seeing in a

lot of social psychology and anthropological literature that there is more and more a belief amongst professionals

that not only social skills and behaviors (appropriate to the culture) AND the sexual "game" itself, despite the old

song about "doin' what comes naturally", has to be *learned.*

Part of the key is finding what works for you,

and making it a "natural" part of you.

Just an interjection...
    It's apathy

Interesting remarks Rbt. I

can't disagree really. Maybe its me but I've never warmed up to learning "techniques". Its always been my

thought that if you improve yourself in whatever aspects of life your can, you'll naturally become a more

attractive person. In particular, you'll become more attractive to the kind of person you want to be with. For

me, it goes far beyond just looks, but I've never dated an "ugly".

I have to admit to a general

disinterest in "scoring" for its own sake. I'm pretty sexually driven, but I've always found more satisfaction in

longer term and more well developed relationships. Maybe my disinterest in "hot babes" plays along the grounds of a

PUA's "technique", ie they'll want you because you don't want them. No matter. Then again, this may be part of

what you mean when you talk about "making it a natural part of you".

This is not a criticism of those who's

goals and methods are different from my own. Just a different take.

another interjection...

cheers all

Smile

12\03\08
    TE gp\C7 gp\Old

Spice.

Today I went out into various malls and shops to both open women and see if the pheromones had an effect.

I approached and opened 5 women with mostly lame openers, but once the women got a "whiff" of me they would step

closer into my space and would continue the convo to stay within "smelling" range... when I stepped away slightly

they would step forward. I noticed that in every case ther women were happy, smilling, and "enjoying" the encounter.

they seemed almost energized. I'm able to get a woman into that "state" using my dating skillset, but I'm sensing

something else is going on more than just a woman's normal response to my usual PUA approaching, opening,

skillset.

I'm willing to postulate here that men and women are hard wired to respond to pheromones at a lower

brain level
    and that it's taking over at a much more basic level regardless of what kinds of upper mind rational

processes are going on at the time.

I'm sensing almost a "need" to keep smelling the pheromones on the part of

the women.... So once the woman determines albeit unconsciously that you are the source of the pheromone

"attraction" she's going to unconsciously WANT to stay close to you.... until social conditioning or other factors

break her out of her trance and drop her out of state...hopefully by then I will have established enough connection,

attraction, rapport, trust, etc... using my PUA skillset that I can nclose, dclose or even mini-date or venue change

her.

In each of the encounters, once the women got a good "whiff" of me they kept chatting away and engaging me

and didn't stop until I pulled away and "bailed".

Do any of you Phero-Gurus know exactly what the biology and

science that's involved? I'd really like to know.

I had an interesting encounter at a gym which I figured to be

a pretty pheromone intensive location, with lots of "real" human pheromones comming from multiple sources. I opened

one woman and fairly soon I had three other women standing near me not exactly engaging directly with me but just

standing around smiling, happy, DIHL "sniffing" pheromones ????? I was amazed to seen that the "store bought"

pheromones were "out performing" all the human pheromones from all the other sweaty buff guys and gals sweating away

at the gym.... This is begining to get very interesting for me

The last encounter of the day was pretty good. I

found a nice HB9 sitting about 10-15 feet away from me within 5-10 minutes she gave me IOI, dropped her eyes, DIHL,

hair flip/twirl, watery eyes, then gave me an ass shot then a boob shot and then she walked accross a room and

touched me... I could swear I could hear her "sniffing" me... She was all smiles and very energized., once she

determined that I was the source of the "smell" she never stepped more than 5 feet away from me... I had to go to

work and I was running out of time so I had to bail out of the set before I could nclose or dclose the HB9.

The

pheromones will "open the door" for you, but you still have to "walk through the door", and "be the man" and close

her.

I'm really starting to really enjoy this stuff!

All the best guys!

TG

King of the coupons!

Question

Nice reports, Mr. Parker!

You're using the entire gel packs? Would love to know your application points with TE & C7.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Nice

reports, Mr. Parker!

You're using the entire gel packs? Would love to know your application points with

TE & C7.

Thanks!
    Please call me TG!

I've been experimenting with 1/4gp 1/2gp 2/3gp and 1 full

gp.... I seem to od very easily so LESS IS MORE.

All the best,

TG

Smile

12/04/08

NPA\C7\Old Spice

Cologne.

Did some more random fairly lame "street openers" and "cold walk-ups" for warm up... Pheros definitely

help.

Starting to notice the "mone" build-up of "cat pee" smell despite showering.

I remember that I have salt

scrub remind myself to do a salt scrub next time I shower.

Cute young hb comes and sits next to me in coffee

shop. let's hair down, hair flip/twirl, does make up, squirms around in the chair, face, neck, and chest flushes

red, boob shot, ass shot, touches me. brief convo, etc... nice IOI.

Asian chick at work pays lot's of attention

lot's of looks, IOI, "volunteering" and "helping" me lot's of smiling and eventually touches me... Totally

unexpected response ... pleasant surprise usually Asian chicks reserved, cautious, etc... and don't talk to white

guys... Note I was doing some lifting and my sweating may have helped to disperse pheros and combo of my "real"

pheros and "store bought may have done the trick for the asian chick.

All the best,

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-06-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Smile

12/05/08

NPA\SOE\A1\LT\Old Spice Cologne

Decided to start using a very thin/diluted dispersion ratio of

Pheros to cologne. I'm very sensitive to the Pheros, and I OD very easily... headaches, dizziness,

etc...

Experimenting with "LESS IS MORE" theory. "How little" Pheros do I really need to do the trick?

Mone

"cat pee" smell really strong today.

Had an exfoliating salt scrub during shower. "cat pee" smell gone.

At

lunch a nice HB approaches me all smiles and says "I really like the way you smell, you really smell good!"

Later

on in the day, Coffee girl offers me free coffee and starts talking about her kids! Nice!

Other HB starts talking

about her kids etc...life story, family history, chatter box ....

Blonde HBs from other day show up at coffee

shop nice convo.

Gay guy hits on me in coffee shop total chatter box....oh well??? ?!?!?! guess the Pheros

work on everybody!!!

I was going to go to the gym and then go out dancing but I was exhausted... decided to call

it an early night

LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE

Lessons learned today...

So I definitely need to do the salt

scrub at least once a week to avoid cat pee smell build-up, and using a lot less pheros in more cologne works just

as well...

Also where can I get D & G and Armani Cover Scents as either essential oils or as "knock off"

"smell-alike" cheapo colognes? I'm noticing that the chicks are responding to the pheros not the conscious overt

smell I was getting hits even when I smelled like cat pee...so why spend $65.00+ per bottle of expensive cologne if

it's the Pheros that are doing the real work.

OK in the total cost of the experiment the cologne even at $65.00

is the cheapest part of the equation....and if you're only applying it via spray or roll on then you're

controlling the dosage and usage....

All the best...

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-06-2008 at 01:48 AM.

Also where can I get D & G

and Armani Cover Scents as either essential oils or as "knock off" "smell-alike" cheapo colognes? I'm noticing that

the chicks are responding to the pheros not the conscious overt smell I was getting hits even when I smelled like

cat pee...so why spend $65.00+ per bottle of expensive cologne if it's the Pheros that are doing the real

work.
    As an aside, I am in the middle of a multi-month long "evaluation" of the piles of various

colognes etc I have here in regards to how others react to the scent alone. It's a little early to say anything for

sure, but so far, NO ONE has EVER reacted to ANY fragrance I have worn without my first prompting them by asking

what they think, AND so far, price and "reputation" don't seem to matter one whit. And so far I haven't found

anything I could call a "killer cologne." (Sadly, even DST Pheros got more or less "it's alright" type comments.)

Remember I'm only testing short term reactions to the scents at this time. But in a nutshell, based on results so

far, the "best" fragrance for you is just something YOU like first and formost. I had originally thought the "test

subjects" would find at least a few great standouts, but so far that hasn't happend.

I'm not going to name

names yet as I have a ways to go, but one of the fragrances in the top three (eg "that's nice" type response as

opposed to "alright") is an inexpensive commercial men's colonge that's been around for a very long time. You

might say it's (ahem) "Old."

One factor that may make a diff is the fact I'm over 50 y/o, although I try to

find test sniffers of all ages. Results may be different for a younger guy.

It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by tgparker View Post
    Also

where can I get D & G and Armani Cover Scents as either essential oils or as "knock off" "smell-alike" cheapo

colognes?
    I haven't looked lately, but there used to be D&G and Armani Code covers in the Love Scent

store. I recently picked up some Code samples vials from ebay. I actually like the scent of the LS Code cover alot

better than the actual Armani Code scent.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Smile

12/06/08

5 drps NPA/5 drps

SOE (gp)/5 drps A1/5 drps LT/20 drps PHEROS/60 drps "Old Spice Cologne"/Atomizer

I wanted to experiment what the

LEAST amount of Pheromones that would do the trick for two reasons, I OD very easily and I took note of some

comments on this forum that since women's sense of smell is 1,000 to 10,000 more sensitive and directional than men

"LESS IS MORE"; and that if you flood a woman's receptors with too much pheromones she won't be able to tell WHERE

the pheromones are coming from and/or WHICH guy smells so good to her.....

Also a very thin dilution allows for

repeated applications over an evening without "cat pee" smell buildup or OD.

I showered & salt scrubbed and tried

the first application and applied the mix via atomizer around noon, and went out to "test" the mix.

Went to a few

coffee shops and strolled around the mall amd got some mild DIHL & smiling hits.

I applied the mix a second time

around 7pm, and got some better hits and I got really good IOI from a young HB, smilling, joking, banter, flirting,

anth then from one HB and then another.

One HB started touching me and smilling, laughing, and flirting with me.

Not bad for 2 applications so far apart and at such a dilution.

I went to a dance around 10pm and applied the

mix a third time. Dancing built up a good sweat and the hits were just fantastic.

Walked in to the dance and

right away one HB grabbed me and asked me to dance.

Opened and danced with two HBs at the same time convo'd

flirting, butt spanked one HB, she spanked me back more flirting.

Another HB asked me to dance, then another.

One HB kept spanking me and physically grabbing my ass...

I opened a couple of mixed sets flirted with 2 HBs and

separated them from their guys danced one of them "boobed" me and I kiss closed all of the babes.

Isolated one

HB from her date, she gave me DIHL, boob shot, I did a "palm reading" opener, kiss closed her and then nclosed her

right infront of orbiter B/F....

One HB literally lay down right in front of where I was sitting & spread her

legs, gave me a serious pu$$y shot then rolled over & went on all fours and gave me a total ass shot, etc...

NICE!!!

Had a convo with one HB that lasted 15 mins and she kept schmsshing up closer and closer to me pressing

her body up to me as we spoke and I could see her "sniffing" and "inhaling" me (my scent).

It was great I just

kept opening and dancing and nclosing and kiss closing babes all night.... it was effortless.....

At the end of

the dance I was with two HBs and if my place wasn't such a mess I would have taken both of them back to my

place....

Field Research phase is over!!!! Time to start posting Pheromone Lay Reports.

Observation:

a.)

dilution of the mix works just as well if not better that full strength...

b.) building up a sweat via exercise

or dancing takes the pheromones into another dimension of effectiveness...

Plan: clean up my place and get it

totally babe friendly. I'm ready to incoroporate Pheromones into my plan of action....

You sir, have done everything

correctly by the book. You used a good phero combo, a bit of Mystery method and inner game technique, got the sweat

going and reaped the rewards.

I just have a simple question though. How are you able to get on 5 drops of NPA

without smelling like piss?

Smile

5 drps NPA/5 drps SOE (gp)/5

drps A1/5 drps LT/20 drps PHEROS/60 drps "Old Spice Cologne"/Atomizer

The "mix" npa etc.... is diluted with 20

drops of Pheros (cologne) and 60 drops of "Old Spice" cologne.

That means that the "mix" is diluted in a total

of 80 drops of cologne....and I only use 2 atomizer squirts per application every 3-6 hours or so...

Old spice is

a strong, cheapo "Bay Rum" type cologne that can cover "cat piss" on it's own but also takes cover scents very

well...

I've also added 5 drops SPMO (musk) and SPMO (amber) and that also helps to cover the "cat pee"

smell.

on 12/06/08 I only used 2 atomizer squirts of the "mix" per application... so we're talking a very

diluted application....

"LESS IS MORE!!!"

Hope this helps,

All the best,

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-07-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I'm not

going to name names yet as I have a ways to go, but one of the fragrances in the top three (eg "that's nice" type

response as opposed to "alright") is an inexpensive commercial men's colonge that's been around for a very long

time. You might say it's (ahem) "Old."
    Would that be "Old" as in "Old Sp$ce" ?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

12/05/08

NPA\SOE\A1\LT\Old Spice Cologne

Decided to start using a very

thin/diluted dispersion ratio of Pheros to cologne. I'm very sensitive to the Pheros, and I OD very easily...

headaches, dizziness, etc...

Experimenting with "LESS IS MORE" theory. "How little" Pheros do I really need to

do the trick?

Mone "cat pee" smell really strong today.

Had an exfoliating salt scrub during shower. "cat

pee" smell gone.

At lunch a nice HB approaches me all smiles and says "I really like the way you smell, you

really smell good!"

Later on in the day, Coffee girl offers me free coffee and starts talking about her kids!

Nice!

Other HB starts talking about her kids etc...life story, family history, chatter box ....

Blonde HBs

from other day show up at coffee shop nice convo.

Gay guy hits on me in coffee shop total chatter box....oh

well??? ?!?!?! guess the Pheros work on everybody!!!

I was going to go to the gym and then go out dancing

but I was exhausted... decided to call it an early night

LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE

Lessons learned today...

So I definitely need to do the salt scrub at least once a week to avoid cat pee smell build-up, and using a lot

less pheros in more cologne works just as well...

Also where can I get D & G and Armani Cover Scents as either

essential oils or as "knock off" "smell-alike" cheapo colognes? I'm noticing that the chicks are responding to the

pheros not the conscious overt smell I was getting hits even when I smelled like cat pee...so why spend $65.00+ per

bottle of expensive cologne if it's the Pheros that are doing the real work.

OK in the total cost of the

experiment the cologne even at $65.00 is the cheapest part of the equation....and if you're only applying it via

spray or roll on then you're controlling the dosage and usage....

All the best...

TG
    There are some shit designer cover oils around But

www.haywardenterprises.com have several good ones that can be got in

in as small as 1/6 oz size, These are some very decent ones that i have received and they last on the skin, Armani

Code type (m), Drakkar Noir type (m), Safari (m), Polo Double Black (m), Obsession Night (m), I ordered 10 x 1/6

size varietys, and 6 out of the ten i found as excellent value for money,

I have also

received samples from other wholesale oil companys and the quality has not been as good as Haywards.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I

haven't looked lately, but there used to be D&G and Armani Code covers in the Love Scent store. I recently picked

up some Code samples vials from ebay. I actually like the scent of the LS Code cover alot better than the actual

Armani Code scent.
    Thanks for your comments...

Apparently LS is out of stock on D/G & Armani Black

Code cover scents....

Does anybody have either D/G or Armanai black code thaey could sell/send me to try out....

Failing that are there any alternative sources where I can acquire these cover scents?

Thanks in

advance,

TG

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    There are some shit designer cover oils around But

www.haywardenterprises.com have several good ones that can be got in

in as small as 1/6 oz size, These are some very decent ones that i have received and they last on the skin, Armani

Code type (m), Drakkar Noir type (m), Safari (m), Polo Double Black (m), Obsession Night (m), I ordered 10 x 1/6

size varietys, and 6 out of the ten i found as excellent value for money,

I have also

received samples from other wholesale oil companys and the quality has not been as good as

Haywards.
    Thanks!!! Very, very cool!!!

TG

Smile

12/08/08

5 drps NPA/5 drps

SOE (gp)/5 drps A1/5 drps LT/20 drps PHEROS/60 drps "Old Spice Cologne"/Atomizer + 3 drps W.A.G.G.

1 x 2 spray

application of my standard mix plus 3 drops of W.A.G.G.

Went to a coffee shop and approached a male who I know is

usually is surly, defensive, rude, hostile and most unfriendly.... and he was smiling and polite and cordial....

hmmmm

Went to an environment where there were many crazy, rude, agressive, hostile, defensive, border-line

psychotic males, who previously were personally very jealous, envious, hostile, threatening, intimidating, rude and

"unfriendly"... towards me put it mildly...

I definitely noticed a totally different rapport and

sold 5 tickets to a New Years Eve dance....

The stuff actually works!

I'm more impressed by this

demonstration of phero-technology than the stuff with women because I have my "natural" pua dating skills to fall

back on wtih women....and have usually been fairly successful with women without any "help" beyond my own dating

skillset.... but I have ALWAYS had a problem with jealous, envious, (because of my success with women???) angry,

bullying, intimidating, defensive, hostile, rude, crazy, f$cked up men!!!
    Go figure...

All the best,

TG

Phero Guru

Default none

"Went to an environment

where there were many crazy, rude, agressive, hostile, defensive, border-line psychotic males, who previously were

personally very jealous, envious, hostile, threatening, intimidating, rude and "unfriendly"... towards me put it

mildly... "

Was that the White House or the Congress?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1 View Post

Was that the White House or the Congress?
    Funny Guy!!

12/08/08

5 drps NPA/5 drps SOE (gp)/5 drps A1/5 drps LT/20 drps PHEROS/60 drps "Old Spice

Cologne"/Atomizer + 3 drps W.A.G.G.
    By "(gp)" do you mean gel pack? As in 5 drops from a SOE gel pack?

I wouldn't think that would mix well or work good in an atomizer.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    By

"(gp)" do you mean gel pack? As in 5 drops from a SOE gel pack? I wouldn't think that would mix well or work good

in an atomizer.
    20 drops of Pheros and 60 Drops of "Old Spice" thins things out just fine. I was using

whatever came in the super combo packs that I first ordered from L/S.

TG

brain fart question.. Which

is A1 again? Don't see that in the store or reference library.

I have all the parts mentioned above except A1

& Wagg. So I'll substitute A7 which I received recently.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information