Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A1 = Androstadienone, its in the

"Kits/Supplies" section of the store.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Interesting remarks Rbt. I can't disagree really. Maybe its me but I've never warmed up to

learning "techniques". Its always been my thought that if you improve yourself in whatever aspects of life your can,

you'll naturally become a more attractive person. In particular, you'll become more attractive to the kind of

person you want to be with. For me, it goes far beyond just looks, but I've never dated an "ugly".

I have

to admit to a general disinterest in "scoring" for its own sake. I'm pretty sexually driven, but I've always found

more satisfaction in longer term and more well developed relationships. Maybe my disinterest in "hot babes" plays

along the grounds of a PUA's "technique", ie they'll want you because you don't want them. No matter. Then again,

this may be part of what you mean when you talk about "making it a natural part of you".

This is not a

criticism of those who's goals and methods are different from my own. Just a different take.

another

interjection...

cheers all

"ie they'll want you because you don't want them."

And thats

something I keep trying to figure out, its not the same in every situation with everyone and following this as a die

hard rule I dont think is a good idea.

Good example, I was at Laguna Beach last Sat, walked up on this super

beautiful blonde on the street, told her "wow" she was beautiful, let party...she went crazy, hugged me with all her

fluffy blonde hair (ahhh that felt good), almost got her out to the club but she was going to meet her sister and

come over with her.

Ignoring her on the street, would have meant no encounter at all, but it seems the same

with most girls. Some of the young, young ones I think is when it works, ignore them and treat them like they are

nobody and you might get thier attention.

Girls are funny people, never easy to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by jumprunner View Post
    "ie

they'll want you because you don't want them."

And thats something I keep trying to figure out, its not the

same in every situation with everyone and following this as a die hard rule I dont think is a good idea.

Good

example, I was at Laguna Beach last Sat, walked up on this super beautiful blonde on the street, told her "wow" she

was beautiful, let party...she went crazy, hugged me with all her fluffy blonde hair (ahhh that felt good), almost

got her out to the club but she was going to meet her sister and come over with her.

Ignoring her on the street,

would have meant no encounter at all, but it seems the same with most girls. Some of the young, young ones I think

is when it works, ignore them and treat them like they are nobody and you might get thier attention.

Girls are

funny people, never easy to figure out.
    I think ID's point is based on general society rather than club

environments. I'm not a clubber either but get plenty of good, solid hits by acting as if it doen't matter who

likes me. The prettiest girls often get ignored if I don't like their personality or attitude and that often

results in their approaching me.

As for relationships and sex for points, I'm in agreement with ID. Never have

been interested in the casual 'Get laid and go away' thing always prefering a longer term situation where we can

get to know each others likes, dislikes and personalities. There is a lot to be said to waking up with a pretty

woman beside you on a daily basis and spending time living life together.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I

think ID's point is based on general society rather than club environments. I'm not a clubber either but get

plenty of good, solid hits by acting as if it doen't matter who likes me. The prettiest girls often get ignored if

I don't like their personality or attitude and that often results in their approaching me.

As for relationships

and sex for points, I'm in agreement with ID. Never have been interested in the casual 'Get laid and go away'

thing always prefering a longer term situation where we can get to know each others likes, dislikes and

personalities. There is a lot to be said to waking up with a pretty woman beside you on a daily basis and spending

time living life together.
    you guys are giving good advice here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information