Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A7 is one of my favourite

pheromone products.

Stranger

Default thx terry

Thx terry and yea i read a lot of articlez about LT dat it doesnt work how can i use it at

full advantage?

I'm slim hard for me to gain any weight about 125 lbs and gettin in

shape, I'm 19 and Asian (Chinese), as for ma nature I think I'm friendly, nice, relax sumtimes, quiet dependin on

situations, and stressout most of the time, compedative dependin on wut, as for extrovert and dominant i dont kno

wut dey mean.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi View Post
    Thx terry and yea i read a lot of articlez about LT

dat it doesnt work how can i use it at full advantage?

I'm slim hard for me to gain any weight about 125 lbs and gettin in shape, I'm 19 and

Asian (Chinese), as for ma nature I think I'm friendly, nice, relax sumtimes, quiet dependin on situations, and

stressout most of the time, compedative dependin on wut, as for extrovert and dominant i dont kno wut dey

mean.
    Kenpachi

Hi,

When i am using LT i will spray 4 times across my

chest area upon my shirt front.

I will always try and spray it on as close to the time that i am to meet or

talk to the other person, and i will always try and remain close to the other person when i have sprayed

LT.

I do not spray the LT before i am ready to meet the other person because LT

once it is sprayed on will only give best results for the first part of one

hour.

That is why i do not spray it on when i have to wait a long time to connect

with the other person as the time used waiting is wasting the active life of the LT

sprays.

Considering that you are a young slim Chinese gentleman then it will take

time for you to put some extra weight /muscle on to your

frame.

Perhaps if you go to the gym and perform some weight bearing exercises for

1/2 hour a day for 4 or 5 days a week,and also eat some small protein meals every few hours during the day you may

obtain some extra muscle which will be very good for your

health.

Always remember to drink a glass of water every hour that you are awake, as

it will be good for your

strength.

Try not to be stressed out, and try not to

worry.

Do not have too much worry as to what will happen

tomorrow.

Tomorrow will arrive when we have worried.

And tomorrow will arrive when we have not

worried.

Always try and do todays work

today

Do not try and do tomorrows work

today

and when tomorrow comes then it is time to do

your best on that day also.

Remember when any worried thought comes to mind do not let it grow roots,

when you have worked on it let it pass away and then relax your mind and replace any worried thoughts with nice

happy thoughts.

Just look upon the natural beauty of the universe as it surrounds you and

as you in turn surround it.

And with each breath in, and also with each breath out, enjoy the gift of

life.

Tomorrows Sun will shine upon us if we have

worried the night away.

And tomorrows Sun will also shine upon us if we have slept the night away in

sweet peacefull dreams.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Default hi

thx again terry and yea i

kno i try not to stress out to o often but it'z life and az for ma weight i hav like a family gene or sumthign i

cant gain any weight, i wuz a fat lil boy wen i wuz young but wen i hit junior high i started losin weight witout

even exsercisin, ma dad is skinnier then me n ma grandpa is skinnier then him, i tried workin out everyday n drinkin

protien shakes eatin protien foods but wen i thought i gain sum weight it turnz out to b water weight, as for the LT

do u keep urz refridgerated?

thx

again terry and yea i kno i try not to stress out to o often but it'z life and az for ma weight i hav like a family

gene or sumthign i cant gain any weight, i wuz a fat lil boy wen i wuz young but wen i hit junior high i started

losin weight witout even exsercisin, ma dad is skinnier then me n ma grandpa is skinnier then him, i tried workin

out everyday n drinkin protien shakes eatin protien foods but wen i thought i gain sum weight it turnz out to b

water weight, as for the LT do u keep urz refridgerated?
    You must read my

mind, I am not sure if it is necessary to store LT in the refrigerator,

But i did keep mine in the door of my downstairs garage refrigerator and it lasted well up until

the last drop, and also worked well for me when i used about 4 sprays, I saved my LT and used it immediatelly before

important interveiws ect.

Therefore i am not so knowledgeable on

how it works when in the close company of that special girl.

Stranger

Default i see

i see i kept mine in the

door of the fridge also, i read an article said dat LT have to b kept cold or else the particle or chemical in LT

wont take it's effect, so am i guessin dat the LT stop workin alrdy durin the shippin process i mean keep it in a

small box in teh bac of a fedex truck aint so cold

i

see i kept mine in the door of the fridge also, i read an article said dat LT have to b kept cold or else the

particle or chemical in LT wont take it's effect, so am i guessin dat the LT stop workin alrdy durin the shippin

process i mean keep it in a small box in teh bac of a fedex truck aint so

cold
    Here is a reveiw i have found on the Google net, i have just removed

the producers name and a link to some compeditors products.

[IMG]http://do-pheromones-work.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/liquid-trust1.jpg[/I

MG]

Liquid Trust produced by

xxxxxxx has settled into the number #3 overall pick, within the pheromone for men and women

genre.

Liquid Trust itself is not actually a pheromone product per se, it is actually

a spray which contains the human hormone known as Oxytocin, however because of it’s effects it is often lumped

into the whole pheromone spray genre.

Liquid Trust does not have a real pleasing

scent, nor a real bad one, typically it will carry a mild alcohol odor when first applied, however this odor quickly

dissipates within a few minutes after application. As far as I can tell, Oxytocin has no real discernible

odor.

What is Oxytocin? Oxytocin is a human hormone that scientists have been able to

determine plays a role in increasing people’s levels of trust in others, formation of social bonds and

friendships, as well as having a role in treating depression, shyness, and other social disorders and phobias. In

short, Oxytocin is the hormone that when inhaled induces folks to simply trust you more!

The Field Test Results for Liquid Trust

On one

testing occasion, as I work in outside business to business sales, I was scheduled to meet with a potential clients

purchasing manager. Prior to walking into her office I made a quick stop into the restroom, and applied four sprays

of Liquid Trust, two sprays to the side of the neck, and one spray to each wrist.

Immediately after application, I had a slight euphoric feeling come over me, as I had clearly inhaled some of

the product, and felt myself possibly responding to the oxytocin contained therein, I can only describe the feeling

that came over me as calming, but self-assured, if that makes any sense?

I then walked

into this purchasing manager’s office and introduced myself. She was a rather attractive young lady in her

late twenties, with a large engagement ring on her finger! I thought, this should be

interesting…

After introductions were made, barely two to three minutes into our

meeting, I could observe some affect coming over her. Her face got flush, and a little red, and her mood relaxed and

lightened dramatically, she simply seemed to ‘open up’ to me more, as if I was a long lost friend from

school, rather than a sales representative there on business, she became genuinely happy to have me

there!

As time passed we started discussing our personal lives, she much more than I

truth be told, in which she felt the need to confess to me that she had already cheated on her fiance and was

terrified that he would find out, as she cheated because her hubby to be, just could not satisfy her in the bedroom!

I was thinking, to much information lady, but she felt comfortable continuing!

Without

the graphic details of course, she continued along this line of discussion for nearly 90 minutes, as if I was

someone who was a close confidant, this was the first time I had ever met her! This type of sales call usually lasts

twenty minutes tops! After 90 minutes I had to sway our discussion to business, the reason why I was there to begin

with, and she truly seemed disappointed to change the subject away from the personal genre. Ironically, we concluded

our business within about five to ten minutes, she agreed to terms of my company’s contract, and said she

would ok it and send it for a signature, then quickly returned to our personal discussion…She did not even

read the contract! I was trying to suppress hysterical laughter at this point. This was not a hard sale.

In conclusion, I have found having tested Liquid Trust on ten separate occasions over three

months, that this is a truly powerful oxytocin based pheromone-like spray. I am not a scientist. I do not know how

or why it does what it does? However, I’m fully capable of testing and documenting my observations, and the

results of my testing of this product were quite convincing to say the least.

Some special observations need to be mentioned regarding Liquid Trust at this point. Liquid Trust does have a

rather short duration compared to other more traditional pheromone products. It took me awhile to truly narrow down

what the effective duration actually was, but now I can say fairly confidently that Liquid Trust will only be

effective for about 1-3 hours after initial application. I strongly suspect the short duration is simply do to the

more rapid rate at which Oxytocin breaks down after being exposed to air.

Liquid

Trust also must be kept refrigerated in between uses, or it’s effectiveness will seem to become less potent

fairly rapidly, again this is because of the rather unstable or volatile nature of Oxytocin itself. Liquid Trust is

clearly best used for more important occasions, such as before a job interview, important sales call, or a meeting

with your boss to regarding a raise for instance, I would not recommend trying to use Liquid Trust daily, you would

go through a lot of bottles very quickly!

However, it must be mentioned, that the

top three pheromone products, The Scent of Eros for Men, Alpha-7 Scented, and Liquid Trust, when worn together

(combining the effects of all three) consistently produced brutally effective results! In part, the power of this

combination, weighed heavily into deciding which products would make my Top 3 ranking! The effects of this combo

truly have to be experienced, as words can’t really do it justice, generating friendliness, chattiness,

relaxation, higher perceived value, strong sexual attraction, and folks actually just really trust you a lot

more…You do the math!
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-11-2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: remove some links to compeditors prods

Go and take a look at the bottom part of the LT reveiw where it mentions a

brutally effective combo of LT and Alpha 7 and Scent of

Eros.

I have just noticed it and it looks like a really

big hitter of a combo alright. Ideas/comments anyone........

Are some products better

refrigerated? I've heard it mentioned before, but hadn't thought to try it yet.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Go and take a look at the bottom part of the LT

reveiw where it mentions a brutally effective combo of LT and Alpha 7 and Scent of

Eros.

I have just noticed it and it looks like a really

big hitter of a combo alright. Ideas/comments anyone........
    Do you

know which LT thread that combo is in? I'm not having much luck searching for it. Although from those products I

could make a rough guess.. 4 sprays LT, 1/2 gel of SOE, and 2 drops A7.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Are

some products better refrigerated? I've heard it mentioned before, but hadn't thought to try it

yet.
    Synthetic pheromone prodtucts don't need refrigeration. They can handle high and low temperatures

without a problem. You should keep them out of direct sunlight, store them in a dark place and minor things like

that but refrigeration will make no difference.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thanks. I keep them in box.

It was the part of the above article that mentioned refrigerating LT that sounded like new news to me. Wondered if

maybe I haven't seen any result from LT since it hasn't been refrigerated.

I never saw any results from LT

either. Just like any other product, for some it works and for some it doesn't.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Do

you know which LT thread that combo is in? I'm not having much luck searching for it. Although from those products

I could make a rough guess.. 4 sprays LT, 1/2 gel of SOE, and 2 drops A7.
    I found the reveiw on a

blog by a user called K mac, but i can not direct you to it because this site also features other products that are

also rated, but the three mentioned here were the highest rated when compared to compeditors prods and also some

products from the other forum were mentioned but they did not rate so high.

And the user did not exactly state the exact amounts of pheros they were using in every

instance.

So your guess would be as good as any for a start i

would say.

Yeah just looking again at your mix recipe and looks pretty good for producing

some hot girl attraction.

A7 have never really done

wonders for me, but Primal is much much more a wonderphero for me.. You should think A7 could give more and better

and thats why I bought it but was very disapointed..
    No real WOW effects but with Primal I had loads of them

WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    A7 have never really done wonders for me, but Primal is much much more a wonderphero for

me.. You should think A7 could give more and better and thats why I bought it but was very disapointed..
    No real

WOW effects but with Primal I had loads of them
    Mabys the A7 suit me

cause i am advanced in years some extra than the younger

male.

Last week my friend send me bottle of 4 year old PI, therefore i go out soon

and try it with one drop starting out.

Mabys the A7 suit me cause i am advanced in years

some extra than the younger male.

Last week my

friend send me bottle of 4 year old PI, therefore i go out soon and try it with one drop starting out.

My PI is the one marked with Yellow dot on.. I usually just use 1 drop spread to

both pulsepoints on neck.
    Then a little SOE underneath or pulsepoints on wrists and you get really good results..

at least I get..
    I never get the same with A7 with ½,1 or 2 drops alone or with SOE.. Combined with AE there seems

to come a bit but I cant stop thinking it could be effects of the AE..

But in general A7 vs. PI I wonder if it

could be the none being somewhat different, so it could work different on different people/body chemistry..

My PI is the one marked with Yellow dot on.. I usually just use 1 drop spread to both

pulsepoints on neck.
    Then a little SOE underneath or pulsepoints on wrists and you get really good results.. at

least I get..
    I never get the same with A7 with ½,1 or 2 drops alone or with SOE.. Combined with AE there seems to

come a bit but I cant stop thinking it could be effects of the AE..

But in general A7 vs. PI I wonder if

it could be the none being somewhat different, so it could work different on different people/body

chemistry.
    I recon what you say is correct, and also it seems

like different batches of a product can vary in its hitting quality sometimes.

The 4 year old PI that i have been using once a week,

this one has very distinct Androstenone odour and the stuff really causes

reactions.

But i did use some 18 month old PI and i could not smell anything from it

and also it gave no reactions, so i did send it back to L-S and Bruce the "great man" did send me the Alpha 7, ha

this made me happy.

The PI was new when i received it from L-S and i did send it back around 18

months ago past.

That is when i received my first

Alpha 7 . as a replacement.

Had some differnet batches of

PI and beside they "smelled" different .... less none noticeable the last one i´d get ...
    the reactions were the

same ..
    A7 gives me more subtle hits .. PI is more hit or miss ..

Terry .. i´d reach the guy by mail ( ahhmm

Chris you know who ) and he´d send me as a replacement for my order a nice package with generous content..

Pago

Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    Had

some differnet batches of PI and beside they "smelled" different .... less none noticeable the last one i´d get

the reactions were the same ..
    A7 gives me more subtle hits .. PI is more hit or miss ..

Terry .. i´d

reach the guy by mail ( ahhmm Chris you know who ) and he´d send me as a replacement for my order a nice package

with generous content..

Pago
    Thats great, i have been conducting some

random tests of my "Alpha-Maschio" but as yet have not noticed any reactions worth

comment.

One of my friends is using "Glace" and he has

noticed some good attraction type responses from

it.

Whatever you receive i hope that you may use to

good effect.

Well

he´d sent me over some

Androstadienone .. Beta - Nol..... and Androstenone....
    Androstadienone seems to have not the same effects like

the one sold here on LS ... Beta Nol works quite well .... None. hmm can´t say too much about it now....

Best

Pago

I recon what you say is correct, and also it seems

like different batches of a product can vary in its hitting quality sometimes.

The 4 year old PI that i have been using once a week,

this one has very distinct Androstenone odour and the stuff really causes reactions.

But i did use some 18 month old PI and i could not smell anything from it

and also it gave no reactions, so i did send it back to L-S and Bruce the "great man" did send me the Alpha 7, ha

this made me happy.

The PI was new when i received

it from L-S and i did send it back around 18 months ago past.

That is when i received my first Alpha 7 . as a

replacement.
    Correct me if I'm wront but I seem to remember something about PI

colour code comparison in results last time I left you all here..
    Perhaps I should have a look after such a thread

as I recall something mentioned about those colour codes..
    I can remember someone asking what it was for and it was

the manufactuars little test pieces so to speek but I wondered as I never told Bruce about it so don't know how

they would be informed about the results of the different types of testpieces..

About your "non-scented" og

non-smelly product I can also recollect something about "dud" og "dead"-products.. There was a bit of discussion if

these products were fault or the mann just didn't have a product that would work for him... But I believe Bruce

(the OH so good mann) replaced it for him.. But perhaps you got one of those products, so if you had gotten another

one perhaps it would be fine..
    I actually bought one of these kind of products.. It was a bottle of unscented Soe

but SOE always smell of a little something something even when unscented but this smelled a lot more different.. Not

so smelly or "mone-ish" if you get me.. And that was one of those socalled "dead" products..

I can remember you

where one of the really strong A7 believers.. Actually one of the reasons for me trying it.. I was curius about it

because it was a lot more than just PI, but the threads you wrote entrieged me to try it but was never the favorite

like with you.. Perhaps those results will come with age in regards of A7

Correct me if I'm wront but I seem to remember something about PI colour code comparison

in results last time I left you all here..
    Perhaps I should have a look after such a thread as I recall something

mentioned about those colour codes..
    I can remember someone asking what it was for and it was the manufactuars

little test pieces so to speek but I wondered as I never told Bruce about it so don't know how they would be

informed about the results of the different types of testpieces..

About your "non-scented" og non-smelly product

I can also recollect something about "dud" og "dead"-products.. There was a bit of discussion if these products were

fault or the mann just didn't have a product that would work for him... But I believe Bruce (the OH so good mann)

replaced it for him.. But perhaps you got one of those products, so if you had gotten another one perhaps it would

be fine..
    I actually bought one of these kind of products.. It was a bottle of unscented Soe but SOE always smell

of a little something something even when unscented but this smelled a lot more different.. Not so smelly or

"mone-ish" if you get me.. And that was one of those socalled "dead" products..

I can remember you where one of

the really strong A7 believers.. Actually one of the reasons for me trying it.. I was curius about it because it was

a lot more than just PI, but the threads you wrote entrieged me to try it but was never the favorite like with you..

Perhaps those results will come with age in regards of A7
    Thats

correct W.M. there was some dud PI getting around and Bruce sent out invitation to all them that had it ordered to

send back for swap A7 if they wish, and i was one who sent it back for the

A7.

Maby i will think again about some new PI, but

probably will end up order mt fav Alpha 7 once again, i will have to sleep on it.

Stranger

i have heard alpha 7 can be used

with npa, what would be the recomended dose of each to start off with

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i have

heard alpha 7 can be used with npa, what would be the recomended dose of each to start off

with
    Probably start off with an equal dab of each to equal one drop

and work it from there.

For extra sexiness

kick then up the NPA with a dab or two.

Or for

less kick and more attraction then up the A7 with a dab or two.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-17-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: spell x

Journeyman

Would applying none to behind

the ears be just as effective as the neck?

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Would applying none to behind the ears be just as effective as the

neck?
    Behind the ears is effective and will give long lasting

effects.

If it is spread out in a larger area around the neck it will disperse at a

faster rate into the air .

See what application method works best for your specific

situation.

But generally neck or below ears applications are my prefered areas for

Androstenone also where the collar bones meet at lower neck area...

Journeyman

Thank you T-man. You give

really great feedback, and tips for us newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Thank you T-man. You give really great feedback, and tips for us

newbies.
    I get a good buzz out of it when you find ur sweet spot with the

products and start noticing some good action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information