Close

Stranger

Thumbs up Liquid Trust and others- Good Hit Experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, all! I believe this is my first post, after two orders (three, soon!) and a lot of

reading.

Overall, by creating positive, trusting, sexy combinations... I've noticed I'm leaving quite a few

more men strongly allured these days.

Thanks to Bruce for terrific products and an encompassing selection, and to

Verolabs for L.T.!

My results with Liquid Trust:

I can't say enough about this product. It is fantastic.

I've sprayed a bit to liven up parties. I've gotten remarks from ex boyfriends, new guys the like along the lines

of, "I've never felt this comfortable with anyone." It even perks up my own mood quite a bit.

My

Recommendations:
    A) Be covert. I spray it on seconds before entering a meeting, or a party. If out on a date, I

spray it on without his noticing before I get into his car. At a movie, for example, you might walk behind your date

into the seating, and spray a bit right before you sit down next to them.
    B) Time it. The effects of Liquid Trust

can last up to four hours, generally. However, from what I've read, the oxytocin denatures quickly when exposed to

air. I have DEFINITELY seen the best results when, by timing my spray, the person I want to affect is next to me for

the first 30 seconds after I spray. It seems they must breathe it in a bit near immediately after you spray it,

before it breaks down due to oxygen exposure. Although some effects are otherwise possible, I haven't really

noticed strong results without doing this, let alone results that last up to four hours.
    C) Count it. I realize

that Verolabs' recommended dosage is small (1-2 sprays, as listed on bottle). However, I have used up to 8 sprays

in a row with TERRIFIC effects... The person I am around becomes very affectionate, trusting, shares intimate

secrets. The spray will affect you, too, so remember that you are engendering a situation, and need to keep having

positive experiences with your companion before you should actually act on the level of "trust" you are feeling.

I'm very serious- if you are using 8 sprays... DO NOT REVEAL DEEP SECRETS OR EMOTIONS. You will feel quite

comfortable and will likely want to do so, so be sure to keep control with your head as long as you calculate is

necessary.
    Note: Any more than 8 sprays/4 hours, in my experience, is likely to cause a headache or next-day

fatigue. This is particularly true if I spray close to my nose (i.e., below my chin instead of on the back of my

hair). Think of it in terms of how much you and your target each breathe in.
    D) Cool it. Seriously, keep Liquid

Trust in the fridge, as much as possible.

Other combos I like:
    #1) A spray of The Edge over an

androstenone-based scent (bought elsewhere): I've noticed that going a bit strong on the androstenone drives a

particular type of men, those "alpha" guys, wild. When I say alpha, I mean their slightly dominant personality,

enhanced likelihood to be leader of their buddies, etc. Among such guys, a strong sexual hit of interest happens so

immediately that I've started to call the androstenone, "Pounce"! (Long stripes of androstenone on my arms, behind

ears, and in cleavage, along with the spray, are applied not more often than every four hours.)

#2) As

recommended by a few skilled women on here, I sometimes apply copulins (Essence of Woman, dropper bottle) directly

to my underarms, after a shower. One drop only goes on each side. I've tried using it on pulse points, where it

does have an affect on men, of course. However, letting a bit be absorbed through the underarms (before, or without

deodorant) dilates my eyes noticeably within a few minutes, and gets *me* pretty horny within two hours, without any

stimulation.. If you’re out in the town, it is kind of like being at a dinner party and not being able to go

for it… Yet wanting to, even during a platonic event. It's really quite fun, and lasts (for me) nearly two

hours in affect. (Done once per 12 hrs, as desired).

#3) Two gel packets of The Edge, along with two packets of

Scent of Eros. Gets a friendly, sexy reaction. I find that the hits are stronger when I double up... The scent does

need time to settle though. (Applied not more often than every 5-6 hours).

Thoughts, opinions, differing

results?
    Last edited by HeavenlyLei; 11-25-2008 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyLei View Post
    Hello,

all! I believe this is my first post, after two orders (three, soon!) and a lot of reading.

Overall, by

creating positive, trusting, sexy combinations... I've noticed I'm leaving quite a few more men strongly allured

these days.

Thanks to Bruce for terrific products and an encompassing selection, and to Verolabs for L.T.!

My results with Liquid Trust:

I can't say enough about this product. It is fantastic. I've sprayed a bit

to liven up parties. I've gotten remarks from ex boyfriends, new guys the like along the lines of, "I've never

felt this comfortable with anyone." It even perks up my own mood quite a bit.

My Recommendations:
    A) Be covert.

I spray it on seconds before entering a meeting, or a party. If out on a date, I spray it on without his noticing

before I get into his car. At a movie, for example, you might walk behind your date into the seating, and spray a

bit right before you sit down next to them.
    B) Time it. The effects of Liquid Trust can last up to four hours,

generally. However, from what I've read, the oxytocin denatures quickly when exposed to air. I have DEFINITELY seen

the best results when, by timing my spray, the person I want to affect is next to me for the first 30 seconds after

I spray. It seems they must breathe it in a bit near immediately after you spray it, before it breaks down due to

oxygen exposure. Although some effects are otherwise possible, I haven't really noticed strong results without

doing this, let alone results that last up to four hours.
    C) Count it. I realize that Verolabs' recommended dosage

is small (1-2 sprays, as listed on bottle). However, I have used up to 8 sprays in a row with TERRIFIC effects...

The person I am around becomes very affectionate, trusting, shares intimate secrets. The spray will affect you, too,

so remember that you are engendering a situation, and need to keep having positive experiences with your companion

before you should actually act on the level of "trust" you are feeling. I'm very serious- if you are using 8

sprays... DO NOT REVEAL DEEP SECRETS OR EMOTIONS. You will feel quite comfortable and will likely want to do so, so

be sure to keep control with your head as long as you calculate is necessary.
    Note: Any more than 8 sprays/4

hours, in my experience, is likely to cause a headache or next-day fatigue. This is particularly true if I spray

close to my nose (i.e., below my chin instead of on the back of my hair). Think of it in terms of how much you and

your target each breathe in.
    D) Cool it. Seriously, keep Liquid Trust in the fridge, as much as possible.

Other

combos I like:
    #1) A spray of The Edge over an androstenone-based scent (bought elsewhere): I've noticed that

going a bit strong on the androstenone drives a particular type of men, those "alpha" guys, wild. When I say alpha,

I mean their slightly dominant personality, enhanced likelihood to be leader of their buddies, etc. Among such guys,

a strong sexual hit of interest happens so immediately that I've started to call the androstenone, "Pounce"! (Long

stripes of androstenone on my arms, behind ears, and in cleavage, along with the spray, are applied not more often

than every four hours.)

#2) As recommended by a few skilled women on here, I sometimes apply copulins (Essence

of Woman, dropper bottle) directly to my underarms, after a shower. One drop only goes on each side. I've tried

using it on pulse points, where it does have an affect on men, of course. However, letting a bit be absorbed through

the underarms (before, or without deodorant) dilates my eyes noticeably within a few minutes, and gets *me* pretty

horny within two hours, without any stimulation.. If you’re out in the town, it is kind of like being at a dinner

party and not being able to go for it… Yet wanting to, even during a platonic event. It's really quite fun, and

lasts (for me) nearly two hours in affect. (Done once per 12 hrs, as desired).

#3) Two gel packets of The Edge,

along with two packets of Scent of Eros. Gets a friendly, sexy reaction. I find that the hits are stronger when I

double up... The scent does need time to settle though. (Applied not more often than every 5-6 hours).

Thoughts, opinions, differing results?
    And a warm welcome to the forum HeavenlyLei, I am pleased

also that you have received pleasing results from these terrific products from Mr Bruce here at love-scent.
    And

certainly i look forward with anticipation for more postings from you in the future.
    Have fun and take care. Leisha

Im a man when ever i apply a

copulins, women jump on me. its crazy, but my confident behavior plays a key role. Btw welcome to this

forum
    ________
    Cheap Herb Grinders
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyLei View Post

#3) Two gel packets of The Edge, along with two packets of Scent of Eros. Gets a

friendly, sexy reaction. I find that the hits are stronger when I double up... The scent does need time to settle

though. (Applied not more often than every 5-6 hours).

Thoughts, opinions, differing results?
    Welcome

indeed Lei, and thanks for such a great report. I cross-posted your thread to the Womens' Forum, hope you don't

mind. I think its valuable in both places.

Your experience with LT seems to line up with a lot of experience

here. I agree about the self-effects of heavy use, they're immediate and dangerous!

I'm wondering about your

TE/SoE dosage, esp 2 full packs of TE. That's a mighty dose. With this mix, and your other -None mix, have you

ever had any negative reactions, or "ODs"? Of course a woman's chemistry will process everything differently.

I'm curious about how a man reacts to a -None signature on a woman.

I'm also wondering how you present

yourself, do you make any conscious effort to be more attractive or just use your natural charm? This topic is a

pretty big deal on the male side of the equation, as you know.

Good going on the -Mone use and the

report!

Greg

Default Great report

HeavenlyLei,
    You

sound one hell of a foxy lady. With all that talk of cleavage, eyes dilating, 'pouncing' & ... underarms

my head is in a spin & I'm off to calm down. I'm going to be covert myself from now on ...

Stranger

Default Achoo!

Leisha- It’s a

pleasure to meet you. That’s very kind of you
    Chicago- Hi, thanks! I keep hearing

that. It’s very interesting. Where/how much do you normally apply?
    Chas- I'm just naturally scientific!

How's the weather over there?

idesign/Greg- Thank you for the welcome, and for the cross-post.

You’re right about it being a big dose. I’d say it’s more likely that I’ll apply it when

I’m walking around outside, or going to a bar (although I do avoid causing bar-aches!) … I definitely

avoid the double-dose if I’m going to be sitting next to my target, or out a date. It would be way too much

for them to breathe in constantly, versus the draw of attracting from among a crowd.

ODs- When it comes

to –None… I’ve not noticed an overdose particularly, except for one time when I kept applying it

at a
    party… That time, it scared off my target a bit, even though he normally likes the scent quite

well. Also, wearing –None, I
    have found that shy friends become a bit more quiet, socially.

I haven’t otherwise OD’d, but that may be because I really try to watch application levels. I’ve

really seen a positive reaction
    to the –None, a strong sexual draw. However, that may be a particular

response from subset of men I like, in general (I don’t
    prefer jocks or violent guys, yet I like the

aggressive type.. although, some of them are quiet).

My presentation: Good hygiene, nice though not

extremely expensive fashion. I go for frequent use of “you”/repetition and further inquiry into my

date’s topics, etc… A throaty laugh seems to work quite well.

I find mirroring to be useful, but

it has to be subtle, so that it is picked up, but not actively considered (aka: avoiding the “mime” look

is key).

Something I’m curious about, though… My best friend, a female (22), has no notable

allergies… yet sneezes quite frequently when I wear SoE or AE around her. Any clues to this? Her personality

is that of a naturally flirty/dominant female, if it might play a role?

My guess is that it might be a

natual reaction to a dominant, variation presence of chemicals which she otherwise puts
    out... A chemically

"alpha" woman sneezing at the competition, and maybe even at the synthesized nature of the 'mones...
    Any

insight or similar experiences?
    Last edited by HeavenlyLei; 11-27-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Curious about the sneezing of

your friend. I'm not a scientist, but would lean toward a physiological response. Her receptors may be reacting,

like you said, to a disagreeable synthetic which triggers her system. Especially true if you notice no behavioral

response.

I have no experience at all with couplins, but not for long.

I see a connection between your

"shy friends become more quiet" and "I don’t prefer jocks or violent guys, yet I like the aggressive type..

although, some of them are quiet". Your self-described "subset" is accurate in my view. A quiet alpha male is

someone we had a lot of discussion about in a thread here some months ago. I can easily see why a low-dose of -None

tempered with SoE or other -Rol could be very attractive to this kind of man. You would present a friendly and

attractive challenge, not competitive but intriguing, strong, and exciting. A woman to be reckoned with, not

conquered, but mutually seduced. This is especially true if your demeanor was one of confident and intelligent

humor, and a "throaty laugh" does wonders I can't describe.

I'm enjoying your thought provoking posts.

Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    A

quiet alpha male is someone we had a lot of discussion about in a thread here some months ago.
    This is

interesting- I'm going to try to find it

Thanks for your kind reception, idesign.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Im a man

when ever i apply a copulins, women jump on me. its crazy, but my confident behavior plays a key role. Btw welcome

to this forum
    Chicago:

I totally agree! any way you can generate "the bandwagon effect" will get you

the hotties mostest and fastest!

I've been doing it the "old fashioned way" by generating and developing "high

social value" ie "club game". By my successfully "working" one set of hotties in a club/social setting and

demonstrating my high social value by "Alpha Male" behavior; laughing, KINO, butt slapping, kissing, etc... with

hottie bunch "A" gets you the automatic "chick sexworthy male seal of approval" with hottie bunches "B", "C", "D",

"E" & "F".

However, idea of combining "club game" with the right pheromone mix ought to be really

interesting.

As a "noob" phero-maniac I'm already getting excellent results with by basic mix of

NPA+SOE+A1+LT+W.A.G.G.+ PHEROS + lot's of cologne and atomised....

Are there

any other Phero-gurus out there that might have an opinion which (LS) copulin product would do the

trick?

Bruce?

I noticed that the much copulin discussions on this forum are several years old (2002-2005) and

seem to have occured BEFORE alot of the current generation of products emerged. What is the current state of the LS

line of copulin bearing products?

pure copulin via EoW
    the cops in PCC
    that copulin +++ cocktail in MPM
    or the

cops in PI/W
    or are there any cops in NPA/W

Does Pi/W or NPA/W have enough female copulins to do the trick on

women?

Following the logic that I've gathered from the forums I want just enough of a hint of cops to create a

"hint" or a "morning after aura" or "afterglow" effect of recent but not too recent sex with a woman..... so "LESS"

is definitely "BEST". which of these products would have the thinnest dilution of of the right cops?

Too much and

you get the "Sloppy Seconds" effect....

Thanks in advance,

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-10-2008 at 12:46 AM.

TG, im a man but i use PI/W to

get that bandwagon effect. PI/W creates the best bandwagon effect, because nol makes you so relaxed and the couplins

are making women think you just had sex. So not only you smell like you had sex with females, but you look like you

had sex with females. I apply 1 drop to my shirt with no cover scent
    ________
    CLEANING

IOLITE VAPORIZER
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Smile

TG, im a

man but i use PI/W to get that bandwagon effect. PI/W creates the best bandwagon effect, because nol makes you so

relaxed and the couplins are making women think you just had sex. So not only you smell like you had sex with

females, but you look like you had sex with females.
    Chicago:

How many drops of PI/W do you use per

application? Say I was using NPA/M I also have PI/M.... I need to get an idea how much cops a guy needs to trigger

the "bandwagon effect". Obviously less cops than a woman needs to get a man turned on... but how much does the job

for you?

Say I'm using the following "mix":

5 drps NPA+ 5 drps SOE+ V A1+5 drps

LT
    +5 drps W.A.G.G.+ 20 drps PHEROS + 40 drps "Old Spice" cologne and atomised....

2 sprays

per application...

How would I change it?

Should I add 1 drp PI/W to such a mix or 5 drps PI/W to the

mix?

Thanks in advance...

TG

1 drop on my shirt with no cover

scent
    ________
    Asian Webcams
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Smile

1 drop

on my shirt with no cover scent
    Cool!

Thanks

Smile

Would it be ok for me to to

post a message in the woman's forum asking if there's any lady out there who'd like to sell me a partially used

(or even unused) bottle of PI/W?

Thanks in advance...

TG

You can ask it in Open

Discussion. The women's forum was created for the women to post questions and discuss things. The only time we are

allowed to post there is in response to a woman's post. Since it is not discussion of pheromones and results it

does not really belong in this forum either. In the past we have always required the member to member buying,

selling and otherwise transferring of product discussed in Open Discussion.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information