Close

Default got the mones now i need help with my game

visit-red-300x50PNG
    so experince has decided for me that chikara is the best mone out there for me, ive tried almost all

the samples, the newbie kit, mixing gear and chikara is still the best, now how bout the game part, sorry if this

is the wrong section

to give you a little background info, i used to be the all time looser with girls when i

was growing up, found mones and David Deangelo in early years of college and turned into relationship dude. I have

been in a serious relationship with almost every girl I have slept with. Anyway I got out of a relationship a few

months ago and find myslef, doing the same old thing and heading into another serious relationship.

Dont get

me wrong apparently I like relationships but just feel like having some fun. So i started reading again and found

mystery and the pick up artist. I am reading his book "the mystery mehtod" and his stuff seems more about the

pickup and fooling around part as opposed to Davids more longterm stuff or is it just me? also is this stuff legit

or should i move on to something better?

also if anybody has read his stuff, i found it very intresting that

he says the dance floor is a trap, ive met some cool girls on the dance floor... anyway i would appreciate any

advice

thanks

The best thing I can say is

read The Game (which you have probably done already) and look for a lair in your city as the best way is to sarge

regularly with friends to improve. If you live in Sydney Australia I can help with the lair but otherwise you are on

your own.
    Other than that read David Shade for what to do in the bedroom.

Deangelo claims he isn't into doing

relationships, but I have found his foundation/basic stuff to be very good for, well, building a foundation and

basic stuff... It will serve you well over the years in both business and pleasure.

Some of the more

specialized topics he offers (bear in mind in many ways he is simply a moderator and presenting a bunch of different

"guests" with different approaches) are indeed more limited, and may have only relatively short-term value. Although

that short-term experience can help build later long-term benefits.

I've looked at Mystery Method and to me

it's too much of a formulistic manual, but it may be a good place to start to see if it helps you. Different

strokes for different folks. Depends on your own personality, what YOU want to make of yourself, how YOU want to

present yourself.

Deangelo goes for what he calls a "dominant/lover" type. Others, like John Grey PhD (the

author of the Mars and Venus books), seems to prefer the "submissive/provider" type (as described by Deangelo).

Review (and maybe try) as many as you can to see what fits you best. The one problem with trying different

approaches with the same people is overcoming the memories in their minds of whatever you may have tried before. If

you try different approaches aim to try them in differnet places with different people. Once you get a "reputation,"

positive or negative, it's hard to shake.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information