Okay here goes
1. Last week at the hairdressers: The lady at the salon seemed even more attentive than the last time she cut my hair (normally her colleague does it but she was fully booked) at the end, when the apprentice girl who´d also washed my hair and was very chatty was finishing me off the lady ( she´s also the boss ) had already started on someone else. So she comes over to do the bill and I ask her a question about a new haircare product they have. We get talking and she almost forgets the other lady waiting for her.

Yesterday I think I got my first deer look at one of my local shops. I wait at the counter which runs all the way of the place and the way it works there is that peopl just go to whatever part they want and have a look etc. Now I wait in `line´ because what I wanted happened to be there. In the meantime this posh older women (definetley well into the 5-0´s) comes in and stands next to me. She walks off to the other end, having a look etc and comes back. I´m bored and while I glance around I catch her staring at me, I mean the way she was standing and her head was turned and everything, it was very obvious. A few moments later two other women walk in and ALSO stand right where I am. I know this place well and I know the way people behave too and this is NOT normal!!! I got a bit off a shock I must admit, I felt a bit like that girl in the `Thriller´video - zombies creeping up behind me and what´s more they were standing very close behind me too [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Here in Europe people value and tend to respect personal space, especially when it comes to complete strangers! This was definetely the pheros at work!

However being female it also strikes me as really weird too! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Also my newsagent has become nicer and chattier with me.

Here´s a question:
If someone gives you the Deer look does this mean that they are sexually attracted to you? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] or that they are just mesmerised for a few moments and that´s it ?

I mean I don´t want to become some babe magnet [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] !! Although this `deer´ women can hardly be described as a babe!
But one thing it proves to me now is that pheros do `work´at least to some extent.

CJ [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
(think this was my longest post yet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )