Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Dude

Default Re: Think I got the DEER look and the age-gap issue

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, so here\'s a question...

WHAT IF a male wears a female formula, say, to work? Would the male boss be friendlier?

Would it be more effective to put a few drops around his office? Perhaps a couple of drops on his PC (a heat source)? A drop or two on his chair? The DOORKNOB to his office? Just to put him in a better mood...
    :-)

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Australia:
    Being from down under i will say kangaroo in the headlight look, but anyhows pheros = money making and influence making idea, it is very powerful once new users start to realise how many different situations it can be applied to, well i think that learning new information by all users on the forum will make it even better, speed or now photographic reading will help everyone who is using pheromones have back up information which will blitz the competition even before you start heck we only live once right (live long and prosper) or live smart and prosper combine them and off we go, this could open up lots of new ideas (cross fertisation) is always a good idea right or am i right ??? (my little trademark) ???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Paul..Yesterday I went to pay bills in person.
    I paid the community assessment and the attractive young 20ish woman ran after me with the receipts that I forgot to take..it was fun to see that happen! I went to apply for financial aid for my daughter\'s college and was shuttled back and forth between 2 female clerks. They were very pleasant and helpful but then again so am I. When I finished the process this morning, one of them jumped out her seat to make sure for me that my daughter was properly registered by walking me to another office. Excellent customer service? Southern (US) hospitality?
    My friendly demeanor? My athletic appearance? Primal Instinct? Ego might tend to sway my conclusion to my body and personality..that is hubris (excessive pride)..we all need to be careful in drawing conclusions that may be false. The reality is that there are tons of men who may look better than me or be even friendlier..so what? Now Primal Instinct seems to be raising the frequency of these events (which are fun for me) to an all time high..so its probably doing something good. Daring D

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Okay I got another reaction today in one of the shops. First the women at the checkout was checking out my cleavage, (this is the second time ) and the guy who runs the place (her husband I think) came and started chatting to me complaining about the heat saying it´s too hot for him at his age.
    Okay he´s always friendly to most people anyway. So I don´t read too much into it.
    And I think I gave my respons to Randys question already in another post I think...? SO I won´t repeat myself.

Oh I was gonna try the pheros out on one of the young guys at the local garage when I had to stop for petrol but he wasn´t there - pitty! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Just as well though, if he actually asked me out or anything I wouldn´t know if I´d be able to resist. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Like I said in a previous post, if the only thing the pheros did was increase a persons confidence level, then the expense is more than worth it.

Another thing I seem to noticed is that I\'m no longer thinking of sex as much when I\'m with a woman. Maybe the woman senses this and is a bit more relaxed around me and is more inclined, when the mood moves her, to initiate the sexual come on signals. She knows that she is in total control of the situation and if she changes her mind about going further, I won\'t think any less of her.

In a way, it seems that confidence is a much more powerful attractant than the pheromones themselves.

Joe

Sadhu

Right it happened again today! Some old, very overweight woman who was in the store with her even more overweight strange husband! But to make up for it one of the guys chatted to me, even though this is not unusual as he´s always been friendly with me.

Maybe I should get the mens stuff instead! I´m thinking that maybe they mixed it up while they filled the bottles? Is this possible ? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

BTW the PF seems to mix very well with bodylotion and bodyheat [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Geez CJ,

I\'m glad *I\'m* not chasing after you... I\'d hate to have to compete against the men AND women! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Randy

Sadhu

Right today I had some shopping to do at the Mall, haven´t been there in ages cos I always spend money when I´m there but today I was forced to go.

Before I stopped at the petrol station hoping the cute guy would be there I wanted to test the pheros on him but he wasn´t around. While I was there though I got the feeling that I had overdosed (Ihad already suspected this before I left the house, suppose I just got carried away a little).
    I guessed I put on too much because the guy who runs the place wasn a little less friendly than usual. Thinking back though I reckon that he was having a bad day, he seemed a bit stressed out, the weather was shit etc.

I thought about washing some off as soon as I reached the Mall but then I didn´t. So I did my shopping which took me from one end to the other of the whole place. In one of the shops I got got even nicer service than usual from the lady ( the more attractive of the two present) who seemed rather pleased about serving me and started talking to me. They´re normally friendly in there but today - nicer than usual!

I think I got one or two more women looking at me as I was going around and the girl at the checkout was smiling at me nicely but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Mind you I tried not to hang around anywhere longer than needed because I wanted to save at least some money [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .

Again I didn´t notice ANY noticable reactions from men. But at least the lady at the one shop was a lot more attractive than the previous ones - I guess that´s some sort of improvement !? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] .

CJ[LIST]

Sadhu

Found it but I´m too pissed to write my follow up story yet. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

What happened? Why are you pissed? Tell me. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Sadhu

With pissed I mean I had too much to drink, it´s british slang. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ I will post the follow up later on today.

Sadhu

FOLLOW UP STORY:

OKAY, here it is:

It´s about the girl at the hairdressers I mentioned in the first message in this thread.

Someone I know well goes there too (everyone in the salon knows this), and they were there a short while ago and this girl gave them her adress and asked them to ask me to get in touch with her. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Now, the last time I was there was the last week of June (according to the date of my first message), I thought this was a bit weird at first, because I didn´t realize that the pheros made such a long-term impression!

But it must have something to do with them because this kind of thing just is not normal ( 3 months after we meet...?!), I barely spoke to her, and remember this was at her workplace.

Apart from my intital surprise at all this, I got a bit worried that, since I´m putting this down to the pheros and seeing as pheros also help to make people feel attracted to you, that she might have developed some `non-professional´ interest in me? Even though it just seems so absurd after 3 months and I´m not a model or anything.

I have sent her a message, it would be pretty rude if I didn´t coz she came across as a friendly type of person, however now I´m concerned that it might be the total opposite, and have a strange feeling that about the whole thing. What if she wants to introduce me into some satan worshipping cult, or is planning something really nasty? The more I think about it, the more concerned I get - talk about getting paranoid!
    So far I´ve not heard from her anyway.

I´m not sure what´s happening but I´m curious to find out. Don´t know what to make of this really. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information