Hi, thought I'd introduce myself and give an initial field report.

I'm 44, OK but not great lookin

but lost a huge amount of weight recently (100lb in 18 months) so am experimenting with techniques to attract the

fairer sex now I look and feel better.

Am in the UK and we can buy the love-scent products via distributors

here.

Day 1
Out of pure curiosity I used NPA, just one dab behind the ears and the rest of the dab I smeared on

my wrists. I covered with 212 Sexy Men fragrance which I've had positive comments on from womwn before.
OMG, while

I was out in a cafe in town 2 of my 18 year old students happened to come in (I'm a private teacher) They came over

to chat over a coffee. One got very giddy and then restless after a few minutes and stood up several times before

popping off to the loo lookin a little flushed.
The other (an indian asian) started talking to me doing the

ahem...suggestive up and down movements with her fingers on her coke glass unconsciously!!!! They behaved themelves

(thank goodness as did I) but the change in my 'mone profile was surely detected. I was suprised by the potent

effect it had. I also noted a couple of guys doing alpha male behaviours like aggressive eye contact, possibly

'mones or maybe jealous I had two pretty 18 year old girls sitting with me giggling away.

DAY 2
No more mones

added but I got another hit even though I'd showered since yesterday. 3 women in their thirties started up

conversations with me in sandwich queue at the supermarket, This is unheard of for me! I felt a little high and more

confident than normal so its possible it was a response to my more confident body language on their part.

I'm a

scientist and I interpreted from the above that I had probably OD'd on day 1. I do weight training and take

Tribulus and an anti-estrogen to build muscle. I also do hypnotherapy for weigh control, muscle and penis growth

(yes of you're wondering it does work). So I think since losing the weight my testosterone levels are much higher,

estrogen lower and so my natural mone profile is more potent than I expected so I need to ease off a little.

DAY

I used 2 sprays of chikara behind the ears and covered with a nice but nothing special fragrance "Hugo XY" and

went to a singles Night. OMG I was sitting alone and a party of 8, yes 8 women invited me to join them ("can't have

a nice guy like you sitting alone") and while there were no phones numbers or kiss closes etc, several expressed an

interest privately that they hoped I'd return. Also got a guy sitting opposite me and I caught him keeping eyeing

me eeeerrrrr hungrily for want of a better term (gulp!).

This is unheard of for me. Been to other events and not

even an eye contact in the past!

All in all, a promising start, I think if I;d spiked the chikara with a little

NPA the contact may have steamed up a bit. I also have Alter Ego which I intend to try next week at a different

event with younger women (am looking for late 20s early thirties) and having read about the sweating effect, I

intend to try the gym with chikara and a tiny smear of NPA and sit in the coffee lounge after the girls ab and power

pump classes tomorrow where they all congregate!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know........