Close

Stranger

Default Pheromone suggestions for alpha-male-ish guy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys- Hope you're all having a great weekend.

So here's the deal, I'm 6' tall about 190

pounds, 33 years old although most women guess 26-27 based on how I look, act and the group I hang out with. I'm

part Latin and part Italian, have an outgoing personality and am known for doing crazy things in terms of

approaching girls.....not always successful but always funny. Basically, I have no problem stepping up to women

even if I know there's a 99.9% chance I'll get shot down. I've been in sales all my life and I understand

approaching women (or approaching any stranger in general) is a numbers game....and if you were to knock on enough

doors in Alaska, you'd find an eskimo or two who WOULD buy a freezer. Anyhow, off to the point at hand.

I must

give off a lot of None naturally because I'm the type of guy who inspires girls to fold their arms over their

low-cut shirts by just walking into a room. I especially cause this reaction in Asian girls. On the flip side,

I'm most successful with African American women (I get hit on more from them any other race) and "brown" women like

Indians, Latinas and some Arabs.

So I'm meeting this Persian girl next weekend and want to make a good

impression. I have in my arsenal SOE and WAGG and have had mildly positive results (i.e. better feedback than I

would without wearing SOE or WAGG) from most women on those two. Just checking to see if there's anything else you

guys have had good luck with or would recommend (i.e. Chikara, A1, etc) for me to try out.

Also, am I

oversimplifying my pheromone profile based on scaring the Asian girls and getting play from races that tend to be

more mone-friendly? Could it be that a little bit of NPA or A7 or TE could still be beneficial for me?

Thanks in

advance for any advice/guidance/wisdom you might be able to pass my way and God bless you all.

I dated a Persian girl once she

would go crazy for AE/M 2 drops= sex all night long
    ________
    Halfbaked
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:39 PM.

No idea what Persian girls would

react to, but from your descriptions I'd be considering the social pheromones like SOE as a basic product. Just a

thought.

A-1 could help maybe too. The arm-crossing sounds defensive, similar to a reaction when I experimented

with Primal Instinct on one friend. I found when I added some A-1 on a later try no more defensiveness, but she also

knew me better by then too. Still...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Default Ae/m

Obvious question - but does

AE/M = straight Alter Ago ? Does the 'M' mean 'mone or another 'mone mixed with it ? Thanks.

AE/M is "man", as opposed to

AE/W.

Thread Information