Close

Stranger

Default A Hello and Initial Field Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, thought I'd introduce myself and give an initial field report.

I'm 44, OK but not great lookin

but lost a huge amount of weight recently (100lb in 18 months) so am experimenting with techniques to attract the

fairer sex now I look and feel better.

Am in the UK and we can buy the love-scent products via distributors

here.

Day 1
    Out of pure curiosity I used NPA, just one dab behind the ears and the rest of the dab I smeared on

my wrists. I covered with 212 Sexy Men fragrance which I've had positive comments on from womwn before.
    OMG, while

I was out in a cafe in town 2 of my 18 year old students happened to come in (I'm a private teacher) They came over

to chat over a coffee. One got very giddy and then restless after a few minutes and stood up several times before

popping off to the loo lookin a little flushed.
    The other (an indian asian) started talking to me doing the

ahem...suggestive up and down movements with her fingers on her coke glass unconsciously!!!! They behaved themelves

(thank goodness as did I) but the change in my 'mone profile was surely detected. I was suprised by the potent

effect it had. I also noted a couple of guys doing alpha male behaviours like aggressive eye contact, possibly

'mones or maybe jealous I had two pretty 18 year old girls sitting with me giggling away.

DAY 2
    No more mones

added but I got another hit even though I'd showered since yesterday. 3 women in their thirties started up

conversations with me in sandwich queue at the supermarket, This is unheard of for me! I felt a little high and more

confident than normal so its possible it was a response to my more confident body language on their part.

I'm a

scientist and I interpreted from the above that I had probably OD'd on day 1. I do weight training and take

Tribulus and an anti-estrogen to build muscle. I also do hypnotherapy for weigh control, muscle and penis growth

(yes of you're wondering it does work). So I think since losing the weight my testosterone levels are much higher,

estrogen lower and so my natural mone profile is more potent than I expected so I need to ease off a little.

DAY

I used 2 sprays of chikara behind the ears and covered with a nice but nothing special fragrance "Hugo XY" and

went to a singles Night. OMG I was sitting alone and a party of 8, yes 8 women invited me to join them ("can't have

a nice guy like you sitting alone") and while there were no phones numbers or kiss closes etc, several expressed an

interest privately that they hoped I'd return. Also got a guy sitting opposite me and I caught him keeping eyeing

me eeeerrrrr hungrily for want of a better term (gulp!).

This is unheard of for me. Been to other events and not

even an eye contact in the past!

All in all, a promising start, I think if I;d spiked the chikara with a little

NPA the contact may have steamed up a bit. I also have Alter Ego which I intend to try next week at a different

event with younger women (am looking for late 20s early thirties) and having read about the sweating effect, I

intend to try the gym with chikara and a tiny smear of NPA and sit in the coffee lounge after the girls ab and power

pump classes tomorrow where they all congregate!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know........

Great stuff Rob.

You

seem to have a firm grasp that the 'mones help as much as grooming, fitness and dress.

It's interesting to

see what works. Great job, have fun and continued success!

Stranger

Hi Nematode and thanx

for the reply.

I am havig fun. Once I released my excess fat I have been able to transform the way I dress and

the places I feel confident going to, not to say the quality of women I feel confident in appraoching.

But

because I'd been overwight for decades, that alot of insecurity to overcome in a short time. Thats where the

'mones come in. Whether its a placebo effect or not doesn't matter - I FEEL CONFIDENT when I wear them and sense I

have an advantage over other guys, so my body language is better and so make better connections to the ladies!

As they say on a TV advert over here "every little helps", so a decent body, nicely fitted clothes, a manly

suggestive scent and a huge number of pick-up appraoches from "The Pick-UP Artist" has to be an additive effect on

overall attraction.

Like I read here, mones alone don't make women approach me, but they certainly help me to

project the right image to them when I do!

I'll keep everyone informed as I read most of the hit reports first

before joining which inspired me to take the plunge!!

Rob

RobEverHpoeful,

Any details

on the UK distributors for LS products & the hypnotherapy for p-growth?

I thought NPA was meant to be mixed

with cologne, etc. ? However, you used it neat with success.

Stranger

HI Chas

<links

removed - mod>

The penis extension hypno stuff is remotehypnosis dot com select the "for men" and then the penis

bit. There are a variety of hypnosessions and also sbliminal music tracks to reenforce the suggestions. The "pay by

solo" doesn't seem to work but I used a visa with no difficulty for instant download. Using a combination of these

(TestosterZone and the width track with etcher and EnlargePlus) and some basic jelq and squeezes (less than the

newbie routine at Thunderspace) I have gained 0.5 inch girth and 1 inch length in 6 weeks.

The NPA can be used

neat but I masked it with a cover fragrance, either Hugo XY or 212 Sexy men. Believe it or not Lynx Dark Temptation

gets lots of comments from my girl students (age 18) and when in combo with chikara I get tons of giggles and

sharing of girlie stories, much more than normal.

This mone stuff seems to work!

Hope helps, kentare is down

atm, but I can get you a phone number if you are stuggling.

Good luck!!

Rob
    Last edited by idesign; 11-21-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Stranger

Oh and I forgot - <link

removed - mod> does primal instinct and is a supplier of Vig-RX enlarger product. This I have found tends to give a

better flaccid hang but not too much else, but others swear by it.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by idesign; 11-21-2008 at 03:56 PM.

chas - yes, NPA is often used

"neat" with good success, but because its so powerful you have to be careful with the dosing. And like Rob said,

cover it well.

As a quick reminder, folks.

Please do not post links to competitive sites here. How would you feel if somebody were to post advertisements for a

competitor in your place of business? We openly allow discussion of any product, good or bad so long as it isn't

hate mail type garbage or promotional in nature. But links to competitive sites are not allowed.

Thanks

That

grumpy old Belgareth
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

apologies!

No troubles. Every now and then

we have to remind people about it and I get my jollies scolding somebody. Hell, I wouldn't have any fun at all if

it wasn' for things like this.

Welcome to the forum and hope you have great luck with pheromones.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Dark Temptation

RobEverHpoeful,

Is it the Lynx Dark Temptation cologne or body spray which works best? Also, I couldn't work out whether you

thought NPA or Chikara was best in the end combined with it.

I thought your posts were great. You've told the

world & think of all the ladies who would like to meet you after your hypnotherapy growth

I wouldn't mind

4 inches extra but I would settle for 1 inch ...

I've always wondered what the lady posters here think of us

boys talking about size growth. Do you regard it as normal little boys behaviour? Where's that ruler ?

Stranger

LOL The Dark Temptation

Aftershave is great! Its also only £6.99 available anywhere. I top up with the Deoderant as the Antipersperant is

too acidic for my taste.

I find the NPA definitely attracts more sexual interest whereas Chikara makes people

around me more chatty (and me as a result).

A little of both would be great for a party appropriately masked with

the Lynx DT of course. But everyone is unique and it depends on the event and context as well as your objective. I

have success at work with a little Chikara to make students "open up" a little more, but a big dolop of NPA would

probably get me in a heap of trouble. But tonight at the pub....a different story!!

I also notice the sweating

effect talked about here. So much so that when I'm off to the club, I dont get the bus, I walk hard the 2 miles

into town to help get things flowing. I bathe early and apply the mones after I'm dry, but sweat only on the way to

town. There is lots of press about fresh sweat being a turn on, with mones the likliest candidate. A littler extra

won't go a miss.

And as to the Penis growth - I think it matters more to men than women - I know I'm lots more

confident and its the confidence that attracts the women not the trouser bulge! But on a pragmatic level, working on

girth does help for ladies and avoid the "is it in yet? passion killer. But as Belgareth has mentioned in other

threads, developing technique far outweights any potential size benefits. I opt for a more holistic approach: as a

female mate of mine said recently as she was helping me choose some clothes:
    "Rob, If it looks sexy, and if it

smells sexy and if it acts sexy..it IS sexy and I want some of it!" Getting the triad right (and the mones fit

nicely in there with good quality stylish gear and the confidence from hypno and bigger package etc and I cannot

help but be enjoying the new found playground that is life.

At 44 I never had so much fun! For me the mones are

the key, I go out and feel I have an edge.

Good luck in your endeavours

Thread Information