Close

Stranger

Default Just Starting Up

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone, I

have been reading on this forum for several days now and I have learned a lot of useful information. I am extremely

fortunate to have stumbled across this website as I had no idea that anything like synthetic pheromones actually

existed.

I am a 23 year old professional dancer who works out 4 days a week. I am 6 feet tall and 175 pounds. I

have always been fairly successful with women, but a little extra "kick" is always helpful

I have 2

questions. First off, what comes in the sample pack and should i even bother getting it?

secondly, in reading

through the sound advice of all the 'mone masters on here, I have come to the conclusion that it is important to

mix and match. Starting slowly and with much experimentation of course.

My goal is just to utilize all the

pheromones: the sexual one, the masculine one, and the comforting friendship one. the product that caught my

attention was the scented chikara. this one seems perfect to start with because it has all of the "big 3" pheromones

as well as a few mystery ones. But I have also seen on this board that c7 can be a little too mild.

So my second

question is this. what are the differences between c7 and SOE and which would be a better base? Also, NPA and TE

both seem like excellent products to add a little sexual charge, but which is better to start with and would both

work when paired with c7 or SOE?

I am excited to get started with this and all advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum DanceMan.

Given your description of goals you can have a lot of fun with pheromones, and most likely some good success.

C7

isn't a bad place to start, but if you're planning on multiple products you might try SoE, TE or NPA, and A314.

Those products are more "mone specific", and thus easier to figure out when it comes time to mix. C7 is a good

standalone and good for a base if you're somewhat experienced, but those "secret ingredients" can be unpredictable.

I'd go for
    SoE: -Rol Friendly
    TE: -None Sexual/dominant
    A314: -Rone Respect

I'd recommend TE

over NPA because its the same -None only less concentrated, which at your age would be easier to dose. You already

produce a lot of natural -None, esp if you work out. Go easy on -None to start with.

For a second round of

products I'd try A7, C7 and A1.

I'm sure you read this, but its best to start out with one product at a time,

to learn its specific effects. It'll help a lot when you start mixing. Otherwise, you don't know what's doing

what when you get some results.

Thanks for a nice post, and for reading. And good luck!

PS I don't

remember what comes in the sample pack, maybe someone else can give light to that.

Stranger

My sample pack had 2 gel packs of

perception and 2 of the edge.

i had 2 perception gel

pks and 2 TE gel pks with my sample pack.

Stranger

Awesome, thanks for the info

guys. which would you suggest that I try first, perception or the edge? TE is mostly -none right? and perception is

a lot milder?

Right, you're more likely to

get an early result from TE.

Stranger

Default Chikara NPA

Hi
    i think i

need a little help to figure things out myself here..i am 43 athletically active man that would be likely described

as Alpha male..perhaps more so for the look that my personality which very outgoing. I have never had problems

getting my way with the ladies but nontheless the phero-world has fascinated me since i got wind of it a few years

ago.
    Here is my question: i purchased from Love Scent Chikara and NPA which they seemed to me top of the line for

different reasons and i've tried them by themselves and combined, always very careful not to OD -1 spray of

unscented chikara and 1 dab of NPA- covering all with my favorite colognes: am i doing the right thing? i read you

are supposed to use NPA only mixed with some fragrance in an atomizer. And am i the right candidate to try WAGG?

What about WAGG zapped? Any formula with female pheros available and would you reccomend it?
    I know it's a lot of

questions but you guys have a lot of product and info to digest.
    Thanks a bunch
    Last edited by ciaobello; 12-20-2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: no reply to my post

Thread Information