Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: The Edge vs NPA

Default The Edge vs NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok, i have TE

sandalwood and i've used it only a couple times. the scent is so strong even just with one spray. i apply one spray

to my neck only. now, i've been reading all the reviews and posts singing NPA's praises and i know that NPA and TE

are both the same except NPA is more concentrated. my goals are sexual hits or just pretty much anything positive. i

would like to have a good concentrate to go along with some regular cologne, i was thinking A7, PI or NPA. my

question is, how much stronger is NPA compared to TE and would it really be worth me buying since i'm a newbie?

thanks.

If I remember correctly NPA is

5x stronger than TE. Since you have the sandalwood version of TE you can't really increase the dosage too much to

match NPA's concentration. But I don't think you need to at your age and build. I would get some experience with

what you have first, and get some advice with your results before you buy anything else.

A7 has the addition of

-Rone, which makes it an entirely different product. Many prefer A7 over NPA as a standalone -None. I generally

buy only unscented products, so I can dose without worrying about scent, which I prefer to add separately.

i already feel as if i

intimidate women without any pheromones. or maybe it's my game that is making women shy away from me idk. i'll

just wear the heavy androstenone products when i go to clubs, if i can help it. i know that when i get my first real

hit, pheromones are going to be my new obsession. does any one else feel this way? sorry if i sound depressing, i

tend to do that sometimes. oh, and would it be ok to wear TE sandalwood as a standalone?

hmm my personal thoughts

if you should buy some NPA .....
    look for the gel packets of SOE and Chikara ..they are easy to handle and to dose

you already have a good none product with TE.. why don´t you give more social moanes a try ??
    A friend

of mine... he´s a really good Body Builder ... tryed out a gel pack SOE and it seemed that the girls liked it a

lot on him ..
    Pago
    Last edited by Pagodeiro; 11-19-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: grammatical errors .. hmm i´m german ..sorry

thanks Pago, i just

recieved my bottle of SOE today. i really like the smell of it, i actually think it smells better than AE. i will

apply some SOE tomorrow before i go into work and see how it works for me. since i work in retail, i think the SOE

will be of some benefit with sales

Stranger

Talking

Hm, I'm interested in how it

turned(s) out...

SOE arrived yesterday,

i applied about 15'' on my neck and within 30 minutes noticed a big difference in my mood. i felt great and was

very energetic and talkative. i also noticed customers opening up a little bit too and having long conversations

about anything. i just don't like the ball top, i was thinking about taking that off and some how putting it in a

empty essential oil bottle..any suggestions on this?

Some people don't like the

roller-ball because it may pick up impurities from the skin and leave them in the bottle. Mabybe so.

Personally

I really like it. Its so easy to dose and much neater than dealing with drops and dabs. If you decant into a

dropper bottle, you'll have to do some calculations for dosing.

I get the same self-effects you describe

sometimes, but not every time. Its fun to watch the reactions of others though, and SoE is an must-have in my

book.

if i wanted to layer,

would TE and SOE be a good combo, (DD#1 or 2)? i'm finding it hard to accurately dose SOE, i keep wanting to apply

too much thinking that the liquid isnt coming out enough. i also double or even roll over the same spot 3 times

until satisfied with the dose. should i just roll over the application spot once and measure the inches rolled on?

TE and SoE is a GREAT combo.

That was the first mix I ever tried and it was a staple for me until I got A7. My typical dosage would range from

10-20 inches of SoE with 1-3 drops of TE, all depending on the situation.

With the roller top, all you have to do

is hold the bottle upside down and move the roller with the tip of your finger a little and make sure its wet. As

you roll it, say, on your arm, watch the path of the roller to make sure it leaves a wet line where the product

rolled on. This is all pretty easy. And yes, just approximate the inches rolled on.

BTW, you're in NC? I'm

on the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    TE and SoE is a GREAT combo. That was the first mix I ever tried and it was a staple for me

until I got A7. My typical dosage would range from 10-20 inches of SoE with 1-3 drops of TE, all depending on the

situation.

With the roller top, all you have to do is hold the bottle upside down and move the roller with the

tip of your finger a little and make sure its wet. As you roll it, say, on your arm, watch the path of the roller to

make sure it leaves a wet line where the product rolled on. This is all pretty easy. And yes, just approximate the

inches rolled on.

BTW, you're in NC? I'm on the coast.
    yeah, i'm in the piedmont of NC in good

ole Rowan county. Idesign, you said that you used drops of TE. did u pry off the top of the new TE bottle or did u

save the old one?

Pretty country out there. I

have some good friends in Oak Ridge and I used to go to High Point twice a year.

For some reason my bottle of TE

came with no sprayer, so I've always dabbed it. I don't care for sprayers, so yes, I would pry the top off

personally.

the other day, i tried

dosing NPA and that stuff comes out too quick. i bought a dropper bottle at cvs and i'll try to put the NPA in that

so i can get a more accurate dose. when i tried to get a drop out of the NPA bottle, a lot poured onto my finger. so

i didn't know exactly how much NPA i was using, it was a sloppy application. would this be a good idea so i can

measure in parts instead of dabs?

Does anyone know if the NPA

bottles are using a different stopper now? I just noticed a couple days ago that the bottle of NPA/w appears to

have one similar to the A7 bottle. Held it upside down in the air for 8 seconds before 1 drop came out.

I'll

check the NPA/m bottle next time I go out and see since its a recent replacement.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

when dosing NPA, is it

better to put the index finger over the dropper and turn the bottle upside down to dab it on with ur finger? whats

the best way to dose NPA/m?

It is very difficulty to

dose with the NPA-bottle! Depending on dampness of skin, temperature and the time you touch the NPA-bottle the

amount varies strong!

Therefore I would advise you to put some NPA in a ampulla (if possible with a scale for

exact mixing) and mix it with your fragrance! And then the best would be if you put this mix into a empty AE-bottle

because this is well suitable for exact dosing!

Stranger

This might sound ignorant but

is the The Edge and Edge Essensials the same pheromone? And which one of the edge essensials do you suggest (arouser

or heat?)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

For me a dab of NPA is already

an OD. So Edge is way easier to use and dose. NPA is a waste of money for me unless I dilute it, which is a small

pain.

Even a dab of Edge, at the weaker strength, is borderline for me. I think I must emit a lot of -none, even

though I'm over forty and am not extremely hairy.

For that matter, these days I'm getting the best hits

fostering my natural mones through avoiding soap, and wearing no mones at all, except for some analog mones from

natural perfume (Pheros or another similar product).

It's been fun just seeing what turns up strictly

from my natural signature, which I'm finding out is pretty darn good. Often I wear only sandalwood, or nothing at

all, out of laziness. Eventually I'll get back into the syntheic mones, but I want it to be based on supplementing

what I can do on my own, rather than replacing it, if that makes sense. I was having too many lame days before, and

my experiment is paying off better than expected.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I for one don't like to avoid soap

entirely, or people will fall over in a faint. However I just concentrate on the ABCD areas...

Armpits (which on

me can get skunky)
    Belly area (I have a "flap" from large weight loss that gets a rash if not kept clean)
    Crack

(butt)
    and
    Di... er.... crotchal area

Rest of body usually just gets water rinse. Special face wash and

scalp shampoo a couple times a week. Can't say it's "good" but no one has keeled over from stank as yet... which

would be "bad."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Coldmiser, they are the same

product from what I can recall, just differently scented.

You're probably better off getting unscented and then

using whatever cologne you'd normally wear - then at least you have a choice of "scents" available to you......

Can TE/m gel packs be used in the

same way as npa (e.g. 5 dabs gp v 1 drop npa) if npa is the same stuff 5x stronger, or do the secret ingredients in

npa have a role to play? Are those secret ingredients also in TE/m gel packs? Thanks.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Can TE/m

gel packs be used in the same way as npa (e.g. 5 dabs gp v 1 drop npa) if npa is the same stuff 5x stronger, or do

the secret ingredients in npa have a role to play? Are those secret ingredients also in TE/m gel packs?

Thanks.
    Yes the TE gel/pks contain the same pheromone formula as

TE/NPA.

If you have the .13mg / 1.5ml gel size then that is equal

to 130 mcg of pheromone content.

This is equal to about 7 drops of

NPA,

or around 9 sprays TE Sandalwood.

If

you have the .08mg /1ml size then this is equal to 80mcg pheromone content and is as potent as 4.5 drops of NPA. or

5 sprays of TE.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry0400-40 - thanks for that

analysis. It means that 1 drop npa = 1/7th of a large (1.5ml) TE/m gel pack, & approx. 1/4 of the small (1ml) TE gp.

So ... the equivalent of 1 drop npa on both wrists & either side of the neck is the use of 1 small TE gp divided

into 4 dabs

I suddenly had an impulse to consult the LaCroy web site (I should have done it earlier...)

which said that the 'secret' ingredients of npa/te are 3 extra non-specified pheromones. I stumbled across an

earlier forum thread on this via a Google search. I'm getting there in the end ....

You're in the middle of

your summer aren't you? Here in the UK a freeze is coming.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Terry0400-40 - thanks for that analysis. It means that 1 drop npa = 1/7th of a large (1.5ml)

TE/m gel pack, & approx. 1/4 of the small (1ml) TE gp. So ... the equivalent of 1 drop npa on both wrists & either

side of the neck is the use of 1 small TE gp divided into 4 dabs

I suddenly had an impulse to consult

the LaCroy web site (I should have done it earlier...) which said that the 'secret' ingredients of npa/te are 3

extra non-specified pheromones. I stumbled across an earlier forum thread on this via a Google search. I'm getting

there in the end ....

You're in the middle of your summer aren't you? Here in the UK a freeze is

coming.
    NPA's not bad stuff Chas, find your sweet spot with this dynamic catalyst and you will

be grinning like a Cheshire cat.

It is hot and humid here in

Brisbane this week, as its been over 34 deg Celsius with over 100% humidity some

days.

This type of weather is not good for pheromone applications

because just sittin in the shade and the perspiration can start to run offa ya with the pheros, But its ok to go to

air conditioned venues and dont start perspiring on the way, its good if the car has air

con.

I spent 4 years in West Yorkshire and was based in Bradford

from 1979-1982

The dismal ice and cold winters just got to me and they seemed far too

lengthy and cold, but i loved the people and the countryside driving through the dales in my XJ 4.2 with the leather

lay back seats made a good bed sometimes.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry0400-40 - thanks for that analysis. It means that 1 drop npa = 1/7th of a large (1.5ml)

TE/m gel pack, & approx. 1/4 of the small (1ml) TE gp. So ... the equivalent of 1 drop npa on both wrists & either

side of the neck is the use of 1 small TE gp divided into 4 dabs

I suddenly had an impulse to consult

the LaCroy web site (I should have done it earlier...) which said that the 'secret' ingredients of npa/te are 3

extra non-specified pheromones. I stumbled across an earlier forum thread on this via a Google search. I'm getting

there in the end ....

You're in the middle of your summer aren't you? Here in the UK a freeze is

coming.
    Do not mistaken a drop with a dab! A full TE-gel-pack (old, big version) contains 65mcg

Androstenone and so 1/7 pack contains about 9.3 mcg Androstenone! A dab should be much lesser!

DrSmellThis:
    I don't know why, but i get hits

from sandelwood oil.

5alphareductase:
    Once i went to eat at my relative

house before going clubbing. I had on 2 sprays of TE. My female Cousin was sitting and eating with me. She started

acting weird. I said whats up, She said your cologne is making me horny. I left and went clubbing. Try not to wear

TE around relatives

________
    ASIAN FACIAL
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:44 PM.

I like the smell of sandalwood oil

& I've got different ones.

Chicago - which one do you use - off the shelf or home EO blend?

Two of my

(female... ) cousins, (-sisters), have always acted strangely around me, & used to comment postively on my

photograph, which has always been a bit unnerving - it is too close to home. No 'mones - what would happen if I

wore TE/npa ??Unfortunately, one of them caught me eyeing her up at a function (I think I was only looking at the

carpet..). I think this sort of thing is illegal in the UK & if not, then it should be

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    DrSmellThis:
    I don't know

why, but i get hits from sandelwood

oil.

5alphareductase:
    Once i went

to eat at my relative house before going clubbing. I had on 2 sprays of TE. My female Cousin was sitting and eating

with me. She started acting weird. I said whats up, She said your cologne is making me horny. I left and went

clubbing. Try not to wear TE around relatives
    ive worn chikara at family events

before and one of my female cousins didnt pay any attention at all to me the whole time and she's normally really

nice to me.

Chas: Off the

shelf

5alphareductase: She

was trying to hide what she was feeling. Like a married women feeling attraction to another man and doesn't wanted

to go further, She ignores him. I belive any reaction from females means something is cooking in their

mind.

________
    Streaming Xxx Videos
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I belive any reaction from females means something

is cooking in their mind.
    Now, there is an essential truth! Most the time

you can figure it out if you are patient and observant but not always. However, to assume a woman is ignoring you

either because she finds you distasteful or she is attracted against her better judgement is a safe bet. Either way,

she is usually safer to avoid.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information