Close

Default newbie waiting for a hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everybody. i have only been using pheromones for a week and so far i havent noticed a lot. i have been

keeping a journal incase anything happens. here's one of my entrys.
    Perception gel pks with pherlure as cover

scent (i bought pherlure before i discovered love-scent). i may have OD on the first application since i used a

whole pack of perception instead of half. i got a strange look from an old guy standing infront of me in line at the

grocery store. i felt energetic, but it gave me a slight head ache. 2 teenaged girls came in the store while at work

(i work at GNC) and didnt notice any unusual behavior, no hits. i applied a gelpack of perception to forearms, on

throat and back of neck and used one spray of pherlure on my chest over my shirt. end of entry.
    im 23 yrs. old and

im built. im also very shy around women.

Welcome to the forum 5. What

else do you have besides Perception?

Sometimes you have to experiment for a while to learn what works for your

particular chemistry. Keeping a journal is a good idea. Also, use one product at a time to start with so you learn

its individual benefits.

i guess i'm just

getting a little impatient. responding to your question idesign, i recieved 4 free samples before i ordered anything

big (2 gel pks of perception and 2 gel pks of TE). since then i've ordered TE sandalwood, AE, LT, and SOE is on the

way. i'm trying to aim for girls between 18 and 25. should i give C7 a try after i finish off what i have?

Forget Perception they don't

seem to do much at all. Also Phrelure does have an effect but it is more on yourself, so if you are shy then use it

when you go out.
    Your order selection is good. Try one of the TE gel packs and see how it goes before you order

arrives.

yeah, i've noticed

that about pherlure. i get angry when i where that stuff.

Yep, C7 would be a good next

choice. When you get your order, it really is a good idea to try each individual product, preferably for a few days

at least. If you start mixing right away, you won't know what's doing the work for you. Different Mones do

different things for different people.

i've recieved

everything else, i'm just waiting on my SOE. i'll try to be more clear next time. i'll definately go with the C7

on my next order since i think i'm kind of a lone wolf type anyway. and i need help with that bc i never have women

strike up conversations with me.

Perception has a spotty record. Some

have reported good results, others none, much like many other pheromone products. Some work for you but not others.

Some work for others, but not you.

As I undedrstand it, the main reason to be for Perception was as a test base

for a "slow release" carrier. This water-based carrier was supposed to help slow the diffusion of

colognes/fragrances, pheromones, etc. The idea is to apply your cologne or pheromones first, then apply the carrier

on top. The pheromones were added to the carrier and sold as Perception as a test product.

Now from my own

experiences, the "extender" part of it seems to work at least a bit. Colognes were still detectible 8-10 hours

later, although a little faint. I think some have reported seeing results of thier pheromone products still evident

many hours later too (it is generally thought that pheromone products only "last" about 4-6 hours before needing a

boost).

Perception did little for me. The only "maybe" hit was after I applied a full packet and got a comment

from a woman that indicated she thought I was a lot younger than I am... possibly from a heavy-ish (youthful)

androstenone signature.

Try applying the Perception (starting with half a gel-pack) over your other products

and see how it goes and if it "Extends" the effective life of your colognes or other pheromone products. Just

remember that Perception already has pheromones in it so be careful of OD if you combine with another pheromone

product..
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I'm one of the apparent few that

like Perception

In addition to the good advice the other guys above have mentioned, do be wary of how much

you apply.

I notice you said you are 23 and built.... a full gel pack of Perception would give you 20mcg of

'None, which would generally be considered too much for your age and build.

If I were you I would definitely

be going with SOE or another Nol based product. Harder to OD and more likely to at least assist in getting you

talking.

i appreciate your input

Rbt. i really didn't experience much of anything with perception except on myself, so i probably will not use it

again. i just finished up my free samples of gel packs, now i'm going to try using either AE, TE, or SOE. i don't

plan on mixing anything, i just wont to use each one individually until i run out. i am going to see which product

gives me the most hits then stock up on it. i will keep every one posted on my success.

BLADE, that's what i

was thinking too. since weightlifting increases testosterone, i'm sure that influences how much androstenone i have

naturally and being 23 helps too. yes, i def need some conversation starters, i'll try the SOE first when it

arrives. thanks.

Women find shy men a turn-off.

they like confident men.
    ________
    BLONDE

FUCKED
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:38 PM.

well, it's not

completely the fact that i'm shy, i just never no where the right places are to go and meet women. all of my

friends are in the military, so i hardly get a chance to hang out with any body. i don't like going to clubs by

myself bc it makes me feel like a loner, especially if i don't know any one there. i deal with the public everyday

bc i work in a retail store, but no girls my age ever come in. i guess i'll go and hang out in coffee shops or the

library when i do my pheromone field tests. more suggestions on this would be helpful.

I go to bars and clubs by my

self and still get results. A man looks more confident by him self then going with a group of men in a women eyes.

The trick is if you go somewere alone start talking to people right away and you will not look like a

loner
    ________
    Lamborghini marco polo

history
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Thread Information