Close

Thread: Pricing math

Default Pricing math

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, so ive been thinking

about getting some -nol to round out my collection of a314 and npa. I was lookin at the alpha nol in love scents

kits/supplies section, but was a bit turned off by the price (90$). So i decided to check the other place to see

what their prices were. Hmm... 30$ seems like thats the way to go.

Luckily i tried to do the math before i

ordered. the other place says their bottle is 200 sprays at 2.5 mcg a spray. So thats (200x2.5) 500mcg for the

whole bottle. if i remember my metric system then thats .5 mg of nol.

The love scent bottle has 10 mg of nol,

or 20 times as much! So if you need 20 30$ bottles to equal 1 90$ thats 6.67 times more expensive (20x30$=600$ vs

90$)!

How can these prices be so different? I'm thinking i must have messed up on my math. can anyone find my

mistake?

Your math looks right to me,

assuming you have the numbers from the other site correct. You can assume any reason you want for the difference.

Remember that the Chemset nol you get here is intended as a mixing ingredient, not to be used straight. The other is

a 'finished product' and ready to be applied.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Well, obviously the chemset

needs to be used completely differently, since one 10ml bottle has 20x the nol as the 30ml bottle from the other

place, making it 60 times(?!) as concentrated.

On top of that, bruce gives me 20% discounts all the time,

sometimes even 25%. There have been enough discounts available that i havent even used the basic coupon1 discount.

I dont know about the relative pricing of their other products, but after this math i know where im getting

all my mones.

Now the only decision i need to make is if i should get the alpha nol or the beta. I've done a

little research. and the price (30$ less) for beta seems to be leading me in that direction.

Now id like to

hear from people who have used both. Which did you like more, and what were the differences in the two as you

perceived?

Thread Information