Close

Stranger

Default Advice on pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm the very

shy kind of guy, who's prone to get lost when talking to a girl, and finally ends up not saying a word. I tend to

start thinking that she must not think that im attracted to her, even though i am not, and it will ruin the whole

conversation, not to mention a date.

I've been trying chikara, and I think it had some effect for me, since i

experienced women whistling after me, and a girl who tried lots of times to make contact with me, and was all giggly

and blushy. I also tried SOE, but didn't notice much of an effect for me. Well, even though this happened, I

didn't have the self confidence to do something about it, and I'm still being single. There was a girl I tried my

charm on, but it was to no avail..

So, I was wondering, is there a pheromone you people would advice me to,

since I'm so shy on low on self-esteem? Something that may make me more self assured and fearless? Alcohol

sometimes has that effect on me, but I'm thinking about when I meet girls in the normal setting, cause that's the

way I'd like to meet the one I want to be with.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Smellycat View Post
    I'm the very shy kind of guy, who's prone to get lost when talking to a girl, and finally

ends up not saying a word. I tend to start thinking that she must not think that im attracted to her, even though i

am not, and it will ruin the whole conversation, not to mention a date.

I've been trying chikara, and I think

it had some effect for me, since i experienced women whistling after me, and a girl who tried lots of times to make

contact with me, and was all giggly and blushy. I also tried SOE, but didn't notice much of an effect for me. Well,

even though this happened, I didn't have the self confidence to do something about it, and I'm still being single.

There was a girl I tried my charm on, but it was to no avail..

So, I was wondering, is there a pheromone you

people would advice me to, since I'm so shy on low on self-esteem? Something that may make me more self assured and

fearless? Alcohol sometimes has that effect on me, but I'm thinking about when I meet girls in the normal setting,

cause that's the way I'd like to meet the one I want to be with.
    Some of the pheromone products

used for attraction and seduction can cause a smooth confident self effect upon the wearer initially, and this

effect generally subsides after continued use.

However several drops of Alpha A 314 can work

fairly consistantly with self confidence if used several times per week.

Here is another

product available from the Love- Scent store that some users find effective, I will past a discription up 4 you

here.

Master Pheromones for

men5[IMG]http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/master-pheromones-for-me

n/manufacturers_id//products_id/images/pixel_trans.gif[/IMG]

Master "functional

pheromone" formula for men, is a pheromone cologne with both a great new fragrance and a *totally* unique pheromone

profile.

The formula was created by researcher in the field, Dr. Pugliese, and consists

of:
    Copulins
    Vomeropherin
    Estratetraniol
    TRP2 (Axillary Secretions)
    V1R/V2R (Vaginal Alipathic Acids)

If

THAT doesn't have you feeling your oats, I will be very surprised!

Here is what the manufacturer has to say

about the stuff:
    "Master Functional Pheromone was formulated to cut into the mans strong external defenses to

prevent his carnal feelings from rising so easily to the surface. With top notes of Vanilla and Sandalwood, The

Master’™ human derived pheromones will quickly enter his sensory barrier and almost immediately elevate his mood,

enhance his arousal, confidence and attitude. What is sexually attractive about a man after all? It is his

confidence, posture and demeanor and this is what attracts the female of our species! Let Master™ take you the next

step when considering a romantic relationship with someone new or someone you care deeply about. Let Master

Functional Pheromones give you that edge to create the perfect moment to attract a woman and transport you to a time

when courtship, romance and sexual tension were only the beginning in a long and sensual dance until your partner

will let you take her to her fantasy!"

10ml roll-top bottle in gift bag.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry, what is that in the

background of your avatar picture?

Master is one of those that sounds good, but doesn't get talked about much.

I keep forgetting about it when I place an order.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Terry, what is that in the background of your avatar picture?

Master is one of those

that sounds good, but doesn't get talked about much. I keep forgetting about it when I place an

order.
    The only area in my PC /office/spare room/ phero, mix & storage/ that has suitable

lighting for a self photo had a rough unsuitable background so i just grabbed this unused beach towel that has some

anchor and sailing type designes on it,and pinned it up behind me.

I hardly even looked at

it at the time, but i was just lucky that it looks ok sort of. This room is 4 flights up and is surrounded by many

trees one being a fragrant frangipani tree,and also a mango tree that bears delicious tasting fruit, most years,

mind you at sundown in summer there are countless thousands of large bats flying towards the east from the west and

i usually end up with about 40 of 50 of them in the mango tree, which is ok untill a fruit fight starts them

screaching loudly about 10ft from my bed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-15-2008 at 05:56 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Clever application of female

pheromones :P

Shyness is caused when a person cares too much about what the people around them think about

them. When a man is shy around a woman he has feelings for it is known as being "pussy whipped." This happens

because you care extremely much about what she thinks about you. However this behavior is also detrimental to

courtship. My advice is try to find the willpower to let go of other people's opinions on you. In other words try

to stop caring what others think of you and you will overcome shyness.

i have a question. i

might not be posting this in the right place bc im new to the whole forum thing. anyway, i bodybuild and have been

ever since i was 15. i was wondering since i work out, i probably have a lot of androstenone pumping through me as

it is. wouldn't wearing something like The Edge or NPA scare people off? im also very shy as well and have trouble

talking to women. should i be wearing more nol and rone for good conversation starters?
    this is what i have right

now:
    AE, TE, SOE, LT, and have used up my free samples of perception gel pks. thanks.

Thread Information