Close

Phero Dude

Default Women and pheros: Interesting article

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Found this news article from the National Post in the ASF forum and thought some of y\'all might find it interesting. It\'s on women and phero use:

National Post Online article

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Women and pheros: Interesting article

Funny that this pheromone for women to attract men is applied underneath the nose of women. You wonder if the effect is on the wearer. Like the article says, if women stare at men to look for a reaction, the guys would react to the staring, at least. Too bad, girls don\'t always react positively to staring.

proteus and truth,

What do you suspect they\'re putting in this stuff, if in fact the objective is a user-initiated attraction scenario, as the application method would suggest?

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Beats me what they might be putting into it Wilde Oscar. Thought someone on this forum might have heard of this product since the article says it sells like hot cakes. This also might be sexist on my part, but I find it somewhat amusing that all these ladies would be buying up these pheros like crazy when it really doesn\'t take much to get a guy\'s attention [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, all women need to do is wear some skimpy clothing to get some sexual hits. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**

Could be athenas products or something from here being used as another product to promote some ripoff product (seems to be enough of those out there as well.) I look for how much is in the product first and which pheros, seeing as though i have the information then i may as well get the good stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**

According to Philosophy\'s own web site http://philosophy.com/moreinfo.php?upc=604079002486&ctg=metaphysics&grp= falling+in+love&fnc=best+sellers&SID=i3c7b4d22efa1 0d# it contains unspecified pheromones and is meant to help increase the woman\'s sense of well being and thus make her more attractive. Seems like a good marketing strategy to me since women buy far more in the way of fragrances then men do and they\'ll wear it make themselves feel good. It is unscented though so they\'ll likely buy Philosophy perfume like \"Soulmates\" as well. I don\'t feel threatened beside I just got some SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well SOE seems to be an interesting direction and james being the researcher in the field must have a good rationale for coming out now. Further experimentation and user forum feedback is the way to go as it will provide the guide to what works and what doesnt and ideas etc, the none is going to take a while to get its place because it has been the most focused on subject for some time anyway. Rone and nol have been left but if the two work together than great and now the other compounds in play could get interesting. Being a little creative and investigative will point the right direction.

Thread Information