Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Sweating, secret that makes pheromones work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been testing various different types of pheromones for a while now and one thing I've noticed in

every case where they seemed to work like magic is when I've been sweating.

Ok take this example for

instance:

I wear 2 dab of NPA and 6 inches of SoE on my neck for a week straight and get pretty subdued hits

but no real magic. Just more attention from the people I work with.

Next week I wear 2 dab of NPA and 6

inches of SoE however I start doing physically intensive tasks which cause me to perspire. And also I apply these to

my chest area and under my armpits. The hits start to go off the charts with every woman around me seemingly wanting

a piece of me. These hits peak during my most sweating moments.

Now the thing I realize in these two real

life instances, my own scientific explanation is that natural pheromones kind of lie dormant under the arms pits and

the pubic hairs. Human sweat and perspiration might not only help these pheromones get airborne, but also cause some

chemical reaction which switches them on.

This explanation could be logical since our own sweat may contain

another chemical which our own raw pheromones require to start attracting the opposite sex. This chemical might be

information like our immune system and the quality of our genetics etc. and other stuff which makes our own personal

pheromone signature different.

I see a lot of threads about some people not getting barely any effect using

pheromones and other threads talking about crazy "hits" while using them. This could explain also why some people

have better success. I believe the factor here is its contact with human sweat.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. But

test it out yourself and it could work wonders.

This has been touched on before.

I've always felt (but not done anything by way of experiment) that doing a little "sweating" (or at least bringing

the body temp up a bit by some sort of activity) helps if in no other way that to help diffuse the pheromones I'm

wearing. And it would be no suprise that a little "B.O." (aka "stank") that so many guys seem to be so worried about

may in reality contain the very chemicals/smells etc that attract females. Smelling like soap (or not having any

sort of "natural" odor at all) may actually turn some people off!
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

In stank we trust!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I have had the same

experience recently. I have lunch with a friend but I have to walk for 15 mins to get there. I also get an hour

break (no more) so anyway these past two days we have taken too much time and I have to lightly jog back. The hits

after were quite substantial.

It might be another factor to consider, sweet OD.

I've tested the other end of

this theory before by applying quite a substantial amount of pheromones to my neck after getting out of the shower

and entering a dry environment. There was absolutely no sweating involved and the pheromones seemed to have little

to no effect as they just sat around unable to get triggered.

And as I've stated before, I get insane crazy

hits when I'm wearing pheromones and I'm sweating my ass off. It's almost like I transform into a sexual demigod

during these moments even if I wear less pheromones than the previous test.

These two tests have held up time

and time again and I'm almost completely convinced that our own sweat has an important role to play in triggering

pheromones to work, whether it be a unique chemical reaction or simply heat causes them to evaporate and become

airborne.

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
    It's

almost like I transform into a sexual demigod during these moments even if I wear less pheromones than the previous

test.

These two tests have held up time and time again and I'm almost completely convinced that our own sweat

has an important role to play in triggering pheromones to work, whether it be a unique chemical reaction or simply

heat causes them to evaporate and become airborne.
    I agree and from now on I am going to be running to

work everyday with them on.

Phero Enthusiast

I most definitely agree with

this. But the thing is, it's mostly applicable if I apply pheromones, then start sweating.

In other words,

I've noticed if I don't shower or sweat prior to pheromone application, they're not nearly as effective, or

there's too much funk.

It seems to work optimally when I've just showered, apply pheromones, go out and

perpire just a tad on my chest/body and that just sets it off.

But your observation is interesting, because I

thought it was just me. In that case that this could be something significant, I'm going to try and see what will

happen if I mix my arm pit sweat with pheromones and then apply it on my neck/chest, (covered with cover scent of

course).

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312 View Post
    In that

case that this could be something significant, I'm going to try and see what will happen if I mix my arm pit sweat

with pheromones and then apply it on my neck/chest, (covered with cover scent of course).
    There was that

thread a while back where it was crotch/ball sweat being experimented with...
    It's apathy

The following study seems to

support this theory. It also supports my wild-ass guess/theory (stated in another recent thread) that a complex

balance of natural pheromones blends with the synthetic pheromones we apply on our skin, and results will vary

widely with the individual depending on their unique chemical system. As always, I reserve the right to be

clueless.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8...?dopt=Abstract

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    The

following study seems to support this theory. It also supports my wild-ass guess/theory (stated in another recent

thread) that a complex balance of natural pheromones blends with the synthetic pheromones we apply on our skin, and

results will vary widely with the individual depending on their unique chemical system. As always, I reserve the

right to be clueless.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/814231

9?dopt=Abstract
    [COLOR=blue]I[

/COLOR]
    have seen some phero products advertised that they are formulated to enhance a persons

natural pheros, and some of these products also have added pheromones in as well as the enhancement

factor.

I have had my best AE hits when i was at a large indoor gathering in summer and the

air conditioner was not working, every second person was fanning them selves, meanwhile i was getting crazy amount

of hits.

I was not perspiring but was close to doing so.
    I think

the body heat has something to do with improved dispersion ect.

Well its the start of

another hot summer here in Australia, so i will do a some sweat tests with this subject in mind.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-05-2008 at 12:56 AM. Reason: x spelling
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

So Terry, you are going to be asking

the ladies if they "want to get sweaty" with you?

We are moving in to our cold season here in the US, which

always puts a damper on things. So many people get all bundled up, scarves over faces/noses, stuffy sinuses, etc.

And not much sweat... Oh well.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    So Terry,

you are going to be asking the ladies if they "want to get sweaty" with you?

We are moving in to our cold season

here in the US, which always puts a damper on things. So many people get all bundled up, scarves over faces/noses,

stuffy sinuses, etc. And not much sweat... Oh well.
    I can empathize with you Sir Rbt as i for one

do not have a great love of the Winter, especially those bleak cold types.

I can recommend

that you take some time off during the Phero off season to devote some valuable attention to building your man of

action up, with perhaps some Xgenus oil ect,

Yeah come spring and you will be the Stallion

in demand .... .... no Bull...te he

I find that excessive

perspiration is the cause of depleted and wasted synthetic pheromone applications, like being caught in a downpour

after a phero application is a downer, especially if one is caught out on the way to the party without a back up

spray or emergency vial tucked into the waste band of their G string ect.

Have you

have ever been caught out in a bad storm with a strange woman accompanying you, both cold and wet and this situation

has caused a reaction of great sexual excitement and attraction between you both, Resulting in a passionate affair.

I keep coming back to this

topic and reading it again, the serious parts anyway. It never occured to me but makes such perfect sense. I'll use

two of the classic examples from forum members. Gegogi and I are about the same age. He is Asian and I am Caucasion.

We both work out a lot.

He can safely wear NPA by the quart but I can barely spray TE near me without ODing. I

am begining to think that D3's astute observation explains the difference better than anything I've heard before.

I'm hairy and sweat a lot even though I am in good shape. Gegogi is almost hairless and sweats less.

Next

question, the mechanism that makes it work. I don't think its body heat as my normal body temperature is lower than

most.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

wow, i;ve actually got

something relevant to add to this topic.

firstly, in nightclubs where of course everyone sweats, i've had a

lot of success AND failed to OD on a dose of maybe 6 dabs or higher of NPA. what would be a major od for most

people sometimes works in these sweaty conditions. i thought it was just drunk girls but yes, i can imagine it's

the sweat.

the other time i get a LOT of hits is the morning after. before i've had a shower i would go

grab coffee/breakfast somewhere like in the hotel, and the hits are always amazing.

i just put it down to NPA

or similar being at smaller/non-OD levels than the night before but yes, i would have been sweaty on these

occasions.

worth some exploration this one

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I keep

coming back to this topic and reading it again, the serious parts anyway. It never occured to me but makes such

perfect sense. I'll use two of the classic examples from forum members. Gegogi and I are about the same age. He is

Asian and I am Caucasion. We both work out a lot.

He can safely wear NPA by the quart but I can barely spray TE

near me without ODing. I am begining to think that D3's astute observation explains the difference better than

anything I've heard before. I'm hairy and sweat a lot even though I am in good shape. Gegogi is almost hairless

and sweats less.

Next question, the mechanism that makes it work. I don't think its body heat as my normal body

temperature is lower than most.
    Yes!

I sweat quite a lot compared to most, and it actually runs in my

family. I even got a medication to stop sweating on my palms/armpits once, but stopped using it. Anyway, point is,

I sweat a lot.

No wonder I have such a low threshold for androstenone. I can wear very little and still elicit

strong reactions. My best hits are also after I've sweat a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by neiltrain2 View Post
    wow,

i;ve actually got something relevant to add to this topic.

firstly, in nightclubs where of course everyone

sweats, i've had a lot of success AND failed to OD on a dose of maybe 6 dabs or higher of NPA. what would be a

major od for most people sometimes works in these sweaty conditions. i thought it was just drunk girls but yes, i

can imagine it's the sweat.

the other time i get a LOT of hits is the morning after. before i've had a

shower i would go grab coffee/breakfast somewhere like in the hotel, and the hits are always amazing.

i just

put it down to NPA or similar being at smaller/non-OD levels than the night before but yes, i would have been sweaty

on these occasions.

worth some exploration this one
    This has happened numerous times. I

either sparyed the night before or sweated alot, woke up to get breakfast next day without bath and get hits.

This is one reason I question the

use of anti-perspirants. Unless you have an extreme case of wet pits or are in a situation (eg business look) where

obvious dampness would be a negative, a regular deoderant would be preferred, if anything is used at all (I usually

go totally without - unless I'm not feeling well. I've found that when I get sick my pits really can reek. It's

one way I can tell I'm fighting an infection.)

There are of course the debates over whether the chemicals used

in anti-p products are good for you at all (eg aluminum) but right now I'm only considering the stank factor.

From what I've gleaned over the years, "hot and sweaty" often worked pretty well in terms of sexual responses. I

recall a survey that asked women what kind of men would attract them and many replied "sweaty construction worker"

type (probably a buff bodied one though, over a beer belly butt-crack flasher...).

(Of course what people SAY

they want and what they really find satisfying can oft be different things...)
    It's apathy

Phero Pro

Interesting. Just had an

amazing night at a dance this past Sunday. The DJ got me in a really good groove with his set list that night. On

nights like these, I'm thinking that my good mood/vibe gets me the first few dances. When I start sweating, it

seems that the follows don't let me rest. This can also explain why so many people hang out around my stuff (where

I keep my towel) as the night progresses.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerMD View Post
    This can

also explain why so many people hang out around my stuff (where I keep my towel) as the night progresses.

-SwingerMD

So THAT's what they meant in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy when they said to "always

know where your towel is."

Don't Panic!

It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    So

THAT's what they meant in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy when they said to "always know where your towel is."

Don't Panic!

Would a love cloth work just as well ? Ie rinse after use and then

store the juice or sell it to Stone Labs. email 0400-40@juiceworks.com

Why dont you ask Bruce to print up some Love-Scent towels or love cloths to be

thrown in with the orders.

Well in Italy they have this

ceremony where the young men who have come of age would dance around with hankerchiefs under their armpits and work

up a sweat. Then they'd flap the hankerchiefs in front of the faces of onlooking young women and the women would

swoon over the men. So I believe this is practiced quite a bit in the real world to good effect.

Well

in Italy they have this ceremony where the young men who have come of age would dance around with hankerchiefs under

their armpits and work up a sweat. Then they'd flap the hankerchiefs in front of the faces of onlooking young women

and the women would swoon over the men. So I believe this is practiced quite a bit in the real world to good

effect.
    iT seems as if pheromone use was recognised long before becoming a science.

Well in Italy

they have this ceremony where the young men who have come of age would dance around with hankerchiefs under their

armpits and work up a sweat. Then they'd flap the hankerchiefs in front of the faces of onlooking young women and

the women would swoon over the men. So I believe this is practiced quite a bit in the real world to good

effect.

So it appears more and more that using underarm deoderant, or worse, anti-perspirant, is

actually working against guys in their pursuit of the ladies...

Maybe instead of producing

pheromone-enhanced colognes work on a pheromone-enhanced "pit stick" is in order...

(Just send

my share of the profits for the idea to my L-S account so I can buy more stuff!)

It's apathy

Stranger

Default HELP..cant decide..

hey iam a

first time user of pheromones....and i cant decide between alter ego and npa...which one would u suggest..are they

equally strong....

Quote Originally Posted by NAS1985 View Post
    hey

iam a first time user of pheromones....and i cant decide between alter ego and npa...which one would u suggest..are

they equally strong....
    Both AE and NPA contain a generous amount of Genuine pheromone weight per

ml.

If you are teenager or a young man then i would suggest the

triple pheromone action of AE and start out with one or two drops application amount. ( bottled version

)

If you follow the good advice of Rbt, and order some AE gels and

also a 5ml bottle of NPA, THEN :-

Use each product alone for a period of time.

With the AE gels start out with using 1/4 of the pack only because a full pkt contains about 35.52

mcg of Androstenone, + 26.66 Androstenol + 17.77 mcg Androsterone.

I personally, because

of my age get away with applying larger concentrations of Androstenone,

And i have

received some excellent hits with using about 1/3 AE gel/pkt,

especially in hot

weather.

NPA can be a little like dynamite one way or another and is best suited to pros

when using neat from the bottle,

because its soooo easy for a beginner to OD on this juice,

This stuff is designed to be diluted with cologne ect for consistant results, unless its used in the hands of an

experienced phero artist.

A good alternative to NPA is to order some TE because it is the

same formula as NPA and the TE is easier to use for a beginner than the NPA.

With TE,

EDGE Sandalwood start off with one small spray applications and take your observations from there.

Smelling like soap (or not

having any sort of "natural" odor at all) may actually turn some people off!
    I love it when women smell

like fresh soap! And most women I've dated insist on a shower before screwing so obviously they feel the same. Most

Korean and Japanese women I've known don't like the smell of sweat (not talking about 2 hour workout

sweat--normal, couple hours after a shower). Of course it could be a cultural thing with East Asians. Obviously some

Europeans like 'em more "ripe."
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Ok guys I took part in a fun

run today without a single drop of pheros (but some may have been on from yesterday) and afterwards I was receiving

eye contact NPA style.
    So I think that the sweating certainly does bring out your natural pheros.

Come to think of it, I can

recall several times when I've been attracted to the opposite sex in such an extreme way that I've wanted to just

reach out and grab them and start shagging. And many of these moments occurred on hot days and the women in question

were perspiring pretty hard.

Why do more mature women have a fantasy for plumbers and other types of manual

labor workers? Once again they've had an experience where they've been exposed to pheromones by said

tradesman.

Why do rock stars become sex gods and get countless women wanting to be their groupies straight

after a concert? Because playing a one to two hour set live works up a hell of a sweat and along with pheromones

also gives them the halo effect.

Hell, even Madonna was initially attracted to Guy Ritchie through the

exposure of his pheromones. The first time the pair met Guy Ritchie was hot and sweaty from a tennis game on a hot

day and met Madonna while he was shirtless. According to Madonna she was hooked from that point and wanted to marry

him. Once again an example of natural pheromones.

Why do some men have a fetish for sniffing women's used

panties? Because the vaginal area secrets a truckload of pheromones and men are sniffing panties in order to inhale

the addictive pheromones.

So all in all I'm fairly certain that pheromones work and are for real. But this

still begs the question, how come commercial pheromones contain one hundred times the concentration of natural

pheromones but women aren't suddenly trying to rape men who wear them? In fact why do some men find that pheromones

don't even work for them? The only link and valid conclusion I can possibly come up with is still the most simple.

Sweat.

So all in all I'm fairly

certain that pheromones work and are for real. But this still begs the question, how come commercial pheromones

contain one hundred times the concentration of natural pheromones but women aren't suddenly trying to rape men who

wear them? In fact why do some men find that pheromones don't even work for them?
    From what I've

seen/read on forums etc often the mantra for pheromones is "less is more." There have been a number of posts for

example that recount how someone feels they have literally turned invisible when they OD on androstenone. It's

possible an excess of pheromones can overwhelm the receptors - maybe they shut down and response stops.
    It's apathy

Phero Guru

Default none

"I love it when women smell

like fresh soap! And most women I've dated insist on a shower before screwing so obviously they feel the same. Most

Korean and Japanese women I've known don't like the smell of sweat (not talking about 2 hour workout

sweat--normal, couple hours after a shower). Of course it could be a cultural thing with East Asians. Obviously some

Europeans like 'em more "ripe."

Ditto for SouthEastAsian women. While I was stationed there it became

apparent that GIs could have done better with the local gals if they didn't eat so much meat, the smell does come

through.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information