I've been testing various different types of pheromones for a while now and one thing I've noticed in

every case where they seemed to work like magic is when I've been sweating.

Ok take this example for

instance:

I wear 2 dab of NPA and 6 inches of SoE on my neck for a week straight and get pretty subdued hits

but no real magic. Just more attention from the people I work with.

Next week I wear 2 dab of NPA and 6

inches of SoE however I start doing physically intensive tasks which cause me to perspire. And also I apply these to

my chest area and under my armpits. The hits start to go off the charts with every woman around me seemingly wanting

a piece of me. These hits peak during my most sweating moments.

Now the thing I realize in these two real

life instances, my own scientific explanation is that natural pheromones kind of lie dormant under the arms pits and

the pubic hairs. Human sweat and perspiration might not only help these pheromones get airborne, but also cause some

chemical reaction which switches them on.

This explanation could be logical since our own sweat may contain

another chemical which our own raw pheromones require to start attracting the opposite sex. This chemical might be

information like our immune system and the quality of our genetics etc. and other stuff which makes our own personal

pheromone signature different.

I see a lot of threads about some people not getting barely any effect using

pheromones and other threads talking about crazy "hits" while using them. This could explain also why some people

have better success. I believe the factor here is its contact with human sweat.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. But

test it out yourself and it could work wonders.