Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You know what? I get the same

results. I thought i was crazy and it was all in my head. I have the same combo of soe and npa. The lights come

on when ive just started sweating.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

[quote=pheromon;213871]You

know what? I get the same results. I thought i was crazy and it was all in my head. I have the same combo of soe and

npa. The lights come on when ive just started sweating.[/quote

It is

fairly hot where i am in Australia, especially at the moment with top temperatures between 32 - 36

celcius.

Probably why i tend to get fairly good hits

overall.

Hey Pheromon how/where are you applying your mixes in the hot weather.

I have noticed that the pheromones can stick around on

the skin and start building up and also converting, so i reccommend a good scrub up between applications.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
    I've

been testing various different types of pheromones for a while now and one thing I've noticed in every case where

they seemed to work like magic is when I've been sweating.

Ok take this example for instance:

I wear 2 dab of

NPA and 6 inches of SoE on my neck for a week straight and get pretty subdued hits but no real magic. Just more

attention from the people I work with.

Next week I wear 2 dab of NPA and 6 inches of SoE however I start doing

physically intensive tasks which cause me to perspire. And also I apply these to my chest area and under my armpits.

The hits start to go off the charts with every woman around me seemingly wanting a piece of me. These hits peak

during my most sweating moments.

Now the thing I realize in these two real life instances, my own scientific

explanation is that natural pheromones kind of lie dormant under the arms pits and the pubic hairs. Human sweat and

perspiration might not only help these pheromones get airborne, but also cause some chemical reaction which switches

them on.

This explanation could be logical since our own sweat may contain another chemical which our own raw

pheromones require to start attracting the opposite sex. This chemical might be information like our immune system

and the quality of our genetics etc. and other stuff which makes our own personal pheromone signature

different.

I see a lot of threads about some people not getting barely any effect using pheromones and other

threads talking about crazy "hits" while using them. This could explain also why some people have better success. I

believe the factor here is its contact with human sweat.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. But test it out yourself and it

could work wonders.
    Yes, I agree with you. But it is winter now. Do you come from

Australia?

Actually yes. I am from

Australia where it's bloody hot and I get my best hits when I can feel the sweat on my body emanating outwards.

I always apply the mones to my

neck. I was also raised in a humid enviorment. The island of oahu. I noticed while i was there i had some of the

most incredible hits.

Quote Originally Posted by pheromon View Post
    You

know what? I get the same results. I thought i was crazy and it was all in my head. I have the same combo of soe

and npa. The lights come on when ive just started sweating.
    Our build (hair color, body hight, the

figure and other features) as well as our evaporated pheromones are both determined by our genes! When we sweating

the applied mones will be mixed with your natural mones what have the advantage that the folk can associate your

(with mones bosted) body smell with you! Even we stay in a gathering, peolple can link your body smell with your

person! So sweating is a kind of medium which transport the mones to other minds!

Thanks stuttgart-man! I agree

with what your saying. I can actually identify the different employees that have been around awhile by there body

scent.

Today i decided to do away with the car and ride my bike to work. I put on enough clothing to make

sure my body was hot when i arrived. Added 3 drops of AE to my neck, and then headed on to the retail floor. What a

Beautiful day. Tons of HIT!! I had this James Bond aura around me today. Even the ex. girlfriend was in and kept

bugging me 2day. She had that I want you look on her face. Havnt seen that in awhile. lol

ohyou want to talk about

sweating heh. I did a samll experiment while I was out with my friends Yesterday.

1 Dab Pheros, on the

Jugular
    2 Spray C7 under the shirt.

We went out to the mall, Things where fine, but lately we have had a little

warm spell here, and I was wearing a leather sport coat. I started sweating a little so I kept it going, figuring

this would be the perfect time to try this out.

Let me just describe myself again for the picture: 6'5" 310lb.

my shoulders are broad enough that there are about 6" left in a doorway. Wearing my work shirt (blue polo), a Black

leather sport coat. Carpenter pants, and skater shoes. I have blond curly hair, blue eyes, a reddish goatee, and a

constant smirk (usually).

About 15 min after i started sweating, I noticed that my friends filed in behind me,

and no matter where I walked people would usually keep an arms leangth away. Also alot of people whould advert their

eyes or duck thier heads when I made eye contact. plus later I ended up getting one of those headaches that hurt

every time you move your head suddenly.

That was a fun experience. No hits, but fun.

I think definately

secrete alot of -None naturally, and I think this definately proved it for me.

Ah, the good old James Bond

vibe. There is no better way of describing it actually. I always get it with NPA and sweat and A314. It's kind of

more of a Sean Connery old school vibe for me. I suppose if you already have a high -none that causes people to

avoid eye contact then it would be the pissed off and murderous Daniel Craig vibe.

I've yet to read of a

sweat + nol experience. But I believe it could turn you into the life of the party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information