Close

Default 1 small dab of NPA = how much natural mones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just another curious question about NPA. How much -none does a young athletic healthy guy produce

compared to what's in the bottle? Is 1 dab of NPA similar to an hours exercise or is it many times greater?

I read in another thread that

it is more like a hundred times greater than a healthy male's normal output. Where as after exercising it would

probably be only two or three times greater than normal. Remember that NPA like the other concentrated pheros are

incredibly strong and easy to OD.

If this is the case than 1 dab

of NPA should be enough. Anymore than that would be reaching super-human levels. I can see why it's so easy to OD

on NPA and why it's so noobie unfriendly. First you gotta worry about the smell and then you gotta worry about the

dosage.

The smell is easily covered

by a strong cologne but the dosage is weird. My first dab tends to be from the top of the bottle as it has collected

there. Seriously though this stuff really does work, I got two numbers on Tuesday with one of them asking for mine

and tonight (it is 2 am Sat morning here in Aus) I got one phone number from a 10 min conversation. My friends will

all be joining in.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_etd View Post
    I read

in another thread that it is more like a hundred times greater than a healthy male's normal output. Where as after

exercising it would probably be only two or three times greater than normal. Remember that NPA like the other

concentrated pheros are incredibly strong and easy to OD.
    There's no possible way for a human male to

produce the kind of -None in NPA, TE or any of the other -None products. Work out all you want, you're still miles

from anywhere close.

It occurs to me - and I'm sure that others have said it - that the advantage to increasing

-None and Test naturally by working out and supplementing etc, is that its produced along with a healthy corollary

production of other natural pheromones, hormones, etc. You could think of it as nature's ultimate pheromone mix.

As far as that goes, and its a long way.

Synthetic pheromones produce huge sensory loads for our "targets".

Playing it right, at the right time and place, its a legal roofie. Emphasis is on the first part of the prior

sentence. What we're doing is specifically over-supplementing what we produce naturally, with specifically

isolated pheromones to produce specific effects.

Others here have more knowledge on this than I do. Any

thoughts?
    Last edited by idesign; 10-03-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Stranger

got thrashed in another forum

for a similar question

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
    Just another curious question about NPA. How much -none does

a young athletic healthy guy produce compared to what's in the bottle? Is 1 dab of NPA similar to an hours exercise

or is it many times greater?

Stranger

I asked this question in

another forum cause I was curious after reading this particular thread

"
    Hi guys

I have a question for the

the so called experts or experienced users with strong knowledge as I am unsure if it can be answered.

I hear a

lot about how older users can use more none due to younger people already producing a lot of none so it becomes

easier to OD.

However almost all the none products applied in the regular amount supposedly would be the

equivalent application of dozens or a 100 times the amount of none produced by the most sweaty alpha man.

Wouldnt

this mean that if an older person applies the reccomended drops he will have 100 times the regular amount and if a

younger person applies it he will have at most 101 times the regular amount.

so anyone saying an older guy could

use 4 or 5 drops of a product while a young person would overdose on 1 or 2 seems to make no sense.

Could

anyone enlighten me regarding why this theory even makes sense or do pple just mention cause it sounds like it could

be plausible?"

And from another post

"On the premise of the incorrect numbers if a young man produces 100

units of none, a product that has 100 times that would give him 10100 units

an old man producing 30% less would

produce 70 units of none, wearing the same product he would have 10070 units of none on him

products wil not

multiply ur none, they add to it

so for the science experts, how much more none is in for example NPA than a

normal man's output??"

Good question.

I've been a

little sceptical of that theory for quite a while. Older guys do produce less -none than younger ones. And their

target audiences are generally older meaning they probably have less sensitive receptors. But that still doesn't

account for the huge disparity.

I'm 52 and still OD very easily on -none but there are others who are the same

age who can wear it in quarts. There are numerous younger guys that report great results with high -none products.

How do 'we' account for the poor fit with the theory?

My guess is the theory is partially correct and that

there are other factors involved as well. Environment would be one. In a smoky bar or other places where there are

competitive inputs higher -none levels might be advantages. Another possibility is personality plays a large role in

the products that work for you. I'm already an intense and somewhat aggressive person, increasing my -none levels

would only make me seem more so. But a mild guy with an easier way is not going to have the intimidation factor that

I might have, thus could use more -none.

I also suspect that there is some threshold where higher -none levels

simply cause the body to ignore the input. Like too bright a light, the body forces the eyes to close.

The above

is pure conjecture on my part and, to borrow a phrase, I reserve the right to be totally wrong.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

My own unscientific conjecture

thinks it must also have something to do with how our individual bodies process the chemicals. Maybe some peoples'

skin breaks everything down a certain way, and another's doesn't break it down much at all, leaving a huge load of

synthetic pheromones laying around to OD on.

Tying in with Bel's thought, some may produce, or not produce,

corollary pheromones that temper or buffer the synthetic -None, leaving an intimidation factor.

About all I can say is that everyone

and every situation is different. Not only you yourself, but everyone else too...

You may or may not OD on a

certain level of androstenone.

One (or more) of the people around you may react in an OD fashion to a certain

level of androsteone, and others may not even be fazed by it...

I'm over 50 as well, but suspect I may still

produce a fair amount of androstenone. Either that, or some of my "targets" are super sensitive to it. I've had at

least one 30's age female curl up in a defensive ball with about one drop of Primal Instinct...

I wouldn't

doubt some of what you read/hear about concerning pheromones can be classed as hearsay or the equivalent of "old

wive's tales" that may or may not have any grain of truth to them or validity.

IMO it pretty much is going to

come down to your just having to try a variety of products in a variety of dosages in a variety of situations with a

variety of people etc. and see what happens (keep notes).

Like has been said, some products have worked great

for some, and not at all for others. Age may not be as big a factor as once thought. This is all still really pretty

new territory, still experimental, and still clouded with suppositions, guesswork, and just plain ass wrong or

unsubstantiated information.

Of course that's one thing that makes it fun. And unique. It's not mainstream or

easy enough to be overly popular, so those of us who are taking the time to experiment have a leg up on others in

terms of getting those legs up...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

thats some interesting insight

guys.

yeah i think with a new area such as this where half of which will prob be debunked and the other half

will prob be improved upon in the future, i would think a lot of theories and stories here may be exxagerated in

many ways.

Like this particular theory seems to quoted all the time but in a way it doesnt really add up in a

very obvious way.

if someone again says. "dont put on none cause u are still young and you are producing a

lot of it", i would like to ask them where they got the specific info from. im sure its quoted somewhere i guess

Quote Originally Posted by kualityc View Post
    thats

some interesting insight guys.

yeah i think with a new area such as this where half of which will prob be

debunked and the other half will prob be improved upon in the future, i would think a lot of theories and stories

here may be exxagerated in many ways.

Like this particular theory seems to quoted all the time but in a way

it doesnt really add up in a very obvious way.

if someone again says. "dont put on none cause u are still

young and you are producing a lot of it", i would like to ask them where they got the specific info from. im sure

its quoted somewhere i guess
    I've wondered if there's a way to determine or test for the current

levels of natural mones. That may help in determining levels for a mix. Although I haven't found anything on how

that might be accomplished.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Quote Originally Posted by kualityc View Post
    thats

some interesting insight guys.

yeah i think with a new area such as this where half of which will prob be

debunked and the other half will prob be improved upon in the future, i would think a lot of theories and stories

here may be exxagerated in many ways.

Like this particular theory seems to quoted all the time but in a way

it doesnt really add up in a very obvious way.

if someone again says. "dont put on none cause u are still

young and you are producing a lot of it", i would like to ask them where they got the specific info from. im sure

its quoted somewhere i guess
    What you're saying is correct, I think. Most of what we know about

pheromones in terms of results is anecdotal evidence. Scientists can't even agree on the receptor mechanism, much

less any comprehensive empirical evidence of function.

There are miles of reading in the

Research area of the forum.

As for the "young

people and None" question, most of it is probably from reports. But there is some scientific basis. DrSmellThis

would be the man for this question, maybe he'll see this and weigh in.

Typically, younger males do

produce more -none than older ones. That is well established. But that doesn't include all the variables. Body

hair, cleanliness, general health, skin bacteria and physical conditioning all play into the amount of available

-none. I imagine there are quite a few other variables as well as numerous exceptions to those generalizations.

If pheromone levels were the only criteria that would be great but they aren't in either the human race or the

rest of the animal kingdom. Look at all the rituals most other animals go through to mate, even when pheromone

levels have certainly opened the door, at least. We aren't all that much different from most animals in that

respect.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

There are also insect pheromones

like those they use in moth traps (sexual attracting). But overall there ain't much info out there. I've only

located a couple of "general audience" books on the subject of human pheromones (as opposed to technical scientific

papers).

There may indeed be a fair amount of research going on, but no doubt cloaked as "trade secrets" due to

most of that research being done by private enterprises and not by any publicly funded entity. Which may be good.

The longer this stuff stays "secret" from the general public the more advantage we here have...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information