Close

Default After usinf NPA, I got married to woman that LJBFed me several times

visit-red-300x50PNG
    She called me saying she'd been crying after seeing me with another woman-

that she realized she might be losing her best friend. I was at the last of my SOE and NPA. I haven't reordered

yet, married 4months now
    Last edited by sweetsense; 11-26-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Hey SS, is this the same woman

you were pursuing for so long? Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Hey SS,

is this the same woman you were pursuing for so long? Congrats!
    Thanks for the congrats! Yes, it is the

same woman. She kept giving me mixed signals such as tellling why any other women I dated were not the right one

etc.
    Last edited by sweetsense; 11-01-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Perseverance pays! And when she

saw you wander off a little she understood a few things. Hope everything works out great for you.

The hard part is oft "pulling back"

a bit. But like has been said, you don't know what you got (had) till it's gone. Although sounding a little sappy,

DeAngelo's phrase "Give them the gift of missing you" sometimes works wonders.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsense View Post
    She

called me saying she'd been crying after seeing me with another woman- that she reaized she might be losing her

best friend. I was at the last of my SOE and NPA. I haven't reordered yet, married 4months now
    Isn't

it amazing when you run across a target that has that special mix sensor!?

Congrats ... and may your marriage

maintain the fire that's needed to make it last forever!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

yeah, it;'s hard pulling

back, is one of my major problems i contact the girl to tell her how much i like her and wonder why she doesnt write

or phone, that sort of thing.

i know it's the wrong behaviour, and that remaining cool and aloof makes them

want you, i'm just bad at doing this.

strangely, my wife hated my NPA, soon as i used something different

she just fell in love with me, that was either APC or PPA maybe with a very small dash of NPA.

what i HAVE

noticed is how people who know me: the wife or the girlfriend and yes i'm a bad man like simply SOE and get really

close and horny around me.

and recently i slept with another girl whilst only having SOE.

ok, i've

restocked my arsenal and have a little of everything but from all the talk of NOL/RONE not being that sexaul i

wonder why this only-SOE thing has worked for me. it shouldnt , surely, without any NONE?

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by neiltrain2 View Post
    what i

HAVE noticed is how people who know me: the wife or the girlfriend and yes i'm a bad man like simply SOE and get

really close and horny around me.

and recently i slept with another girl whilst only having SOE.

Maybe you're one of those NATURAL -none kind-of-guys, NT. OR! You're ladies are not those -none kind-of-girls.

Either or, you know what works for you!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Androstenone is not all it's

cracked up to be IMO. I think it's often better to create a sense of closeness and comfort rather than ittitate the

sexual itch so to speak.

A lady in another forum made a statement that I think should be engraved on a plaque

and placed where every guy should see it.

"For most women sex is psychological."

I'm not sure about the

"most" part, but I would agree that for MANY women that may be true. Sex for males seems to center more around the

physical, sex for females does indeed seem to center around feelings and mood. Androstenone seems to work more on a

"physical" level. The androstanols and androsterone seem to work more on the "emotional" level (A-1 too). It's not

overly suprising to me that you can get sexual responses with supposedly just "social" pheromones.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Default About Npa

hey..i always see that

npa is either ranked number 1 or 2 on lovescent.com website as best seller..has anyone tried it..wats the experience

like....i am plannnin to take it with a cologne i already use...can it be used alone??? Pls REply

Quote Originally Posted by NAS1985 View Post
    hey..i always

see that npa is either ranked number 1 or 2 on lovescent.com website as best seller..has anyone tried it..wats the

experience like....i am plannnin to take it with a cologne i already use...can it be used alone??? Pls

Many users say that NPA has a "stink" to it, and should be used as an additive to your cologne

(New Pheromone Additive), or at least with a cover scent/fragrence. However you may be able to use it by

itself. Depends on how your body reacts to it, how sensitive your nose is to it, and how sensitive the noses around

you are.

This is not counting the effects the pheromone itself can have on others, just the smell of it. It is

generally thought that higher doses of androstenone can bring out agressive behavior in males and (at least IMO) can

trigger defensive submissiveness (and possibly fear, as I have seen a few times) in females.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Default HELP..cant decide..

hey iam a

first time user of pheromones....and i cant decide between alter ego and npa...which one would u suggest..are they

equally strong....the only i can see that gives alter ego the edge is coz it has more testomonials...but which one

to try is where iam stuck at

Tell us a little about yourself.

Age? Race? physical? What do you want to accomplish? NPA is a ~None heavy product, Alter Ego is a mix of the "big

3".
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Thanks for

getting back to me..well iam 23 black iam not fat nor am i skinny..iam about 200lbs 5'10..anywayz i got this new

job as a salesman n iam tryna get the best pheromone that would make customers wanna be around me n get sexual hits

ofcourse from some goodlookin co-workers and some customers...but at my job..i wanna maximize my sales..

Then you might want to look at

Scent of Eros. Especially for your sales. The ~Rone in it will give you an aura of trustworthiness and competence.

The ~Nol a friendly aura. A 23 year old male is already producing enough ~None
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Thanks for

gettiin back to me...how about SOE along wid like npa or alter ego as an additive bonus..would that be overdoin it

at a workplace...you see i work at a furniture place and as u know, the decision makers on sofas n stuff is

women..so we get alot of women...so wat u think? get a combo n which one u think goes well wid SOE...again thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NAS1985 View Post
    Thanks for

gettiin back to me...how about SOE along wid like npa or alter ego as an additive bonus..would that be overdoin it

at a workplace...you see i work at a furniture place and as u know, the decision makers on sofas n stuff is

women..so we get alot of women...so wat u think? get a combo n which one u think goes well wid SOE...again

thanks
    Personally I would stick with SOE especially at first until you get the hang of using pheromones.

Androstenone products like AE or NPA can backfire on you. There are times of the month when women can have very

negative reactions to -none.

AFTER you get some experience with SOE alone, AND you are maybe getting ready to

step out with the ladies at the local club and/or for some booty, THEN and only then, might you add a SMALL touch of

something like NPA. An SOE/NPA combo can rock IF applied right. If not done right it can be a disaster.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Default h

How long does a bottl of SOE

usually last..i already hqave a very good cologne that i really like so iam just conflicted whether to get npa or

Alter ego.to go wid my cologne or whether i should go sttraight for SOE because it already is in a cologne/spray

format...

The bottle will last for monthes.

By the way, it's roll on not spray and you can get it unscented.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    A lady in

another forum made a statement that I think should be engraved on a plaque and placed where every guy should see

it.

"For most women sex is psychological."
    That reminds me of saying that women are like volume

knob and men are like a light switch. Different ways of getting to the same result.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Thread Information