Close

Stranger

Default 2. Mone Day: DIHL and Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So

yesterday was my 2. Mone Day. It was day and I was wearing 2 Sprays C7 + 2 Sprays Armani to cover.

So now

the one thing that really stayed in my mind was what could be considered a DIHL.
    It was outside when I was

waiting with a friend at a bus stop, I walked by her sitting there and I was standing there like 3 meters away. I'm

a bit surprised because it was outside but the was no wind.

So while I was talking with my friend I recognized

that girl looking at us, she was blond and around 21 I would say. She looked some seconds and than looked away and

looking again. So while talking with my friend I catched her eyes and she kept staring right at my eyes for at least

5 seconds. I got to admit I was the one who looked away first as I actually was creped out a bit.

I never experienced something like that, normally when girls look at me they look for like 1 second in the

eyes and then look a bit shy on the ground. SHE really stared, she didn't smile or so, she really stared right into

my eyes - WOW. Now the description DIHL fits pretty good!

Ok, so my bus came, I got in and didn't approach her,

although she was cute. Mainly I didn't because I don't know what she was thinking, so my question for the more

experienced people:

What are girls with DIHL normally thinking about you? It quite seems to be more than

just "that guy is cute"
    So is it like she sees a "ultra high value alpha guy - possible mate" or is it more like

"love at first sight - very sensitive, want to have relationship" or more like "i want to f... that guy right now -

straight forward instincts" with DIHL? Normally I approach pretty bold and playfully but I don't know if this

wouldn't be too much for a DIHL girl. I don't know how sensitive she is with DIHL...

I don't know this for sure but

think a DIHL is subliminal sensory overload. From my few experiences, I don't think they're thinking anything at

all in this state. I got this once from a store clerk, and she was so spacey I had to keep her focused on what she

was doing.

Stranger

Hmmmmmm so does this make

me very attractive for her? Or is it more like for example wearing a neon green bodysuit, so just "strange" for

her.

I'm thinking about your experience, if I would be store clerk and lets say Angelina Jolie (which I find

very attractive & high value) would talk to me I would also be very distracted and maybe a bit shy. But if Angelina

Jolie would ask me then out I would be like YES!!!

But if a girl in a neon green bodysuit

(stupid example ) approaches me I would also be very distracted because of the strange outfit. If she then asks

me out I would just think WTF???

So, the question is, is a DIHL caused by strong attraction and

distraction or just by strong distraction like seeing a pink elephant.

Stranger

why do u keep thinking in

terms of visual perception?

actually i think its neither. attraction doesnt even come into it.

its just a

spaced out reaction. u know when ur staring into space not thinking about anything in particular? actually i think

they possibly dont even associate it with you

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBam View Post
    Hmmmmmm so does this make me very

attractive for her? Or is it more like for example wearing a neon green bodysuit, so just "strange" for her.

I'm thinking about your experience, if I would be store clerk and lets say Angelina Jolie (which I find very

attractive & high value) would talk to me I would also be very distracted and maybe a bit shy. But if Angelina Jolie

would ask me then out I would be like YES!!!

But if a girl in a neon green bodysuit (stupid

example ) approaches me I would also be very distracted because of the strange outfit. If she then asks me out I

would just think WTF???

So, the question is, is a DIHL caused by strong attraction and

distraction or just by strong distraction like seeing a pink elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by kualityc View Post

its

just a spaced out reaction. u know when ur staring into space not thinking about anything in particular? actually i

think they possibly dont even associate it with you
    This is pretty much what I was getting at. DIHL

looks are kinda-sorta fun to get, but annoying as hell if you have any immediate goals that require a fully

functioning human brain.

Thread Information