Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Phero\'s and Testosterone Question (?)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all I have a question to all of you;

When one does wear Phero\'s does ones Testosterone level increase? I have observed with myself and others of the Buzz or Ego enhancement, (cockiness, full of yourself etc.)that you get when wearing. It is almost like a steroid induced Ego but for short term. It made me think that maybe one Test. level rises when you are exposed to mega doses of Andro and other phero\'s. Other products raise Test levels for short duration, so why not phero\'s?

Default Re: Phero\'s and Testosterone Question (?)

I wouldn\'t be surprised. There are some reliable silava tests for T levels in the States. Maybe someone could give it the test. Would be very good to know. Seems like I remember you could buy them from Vitamin Research Products (www.vrp.com). They have a lot of body building stuff too I think.

BTW, copulins (natural ingredient in female vaginal secretions, and largely responsible for that famous smell \"down there\") has been proven to raise testosterone levels dramatically in nearby males. The study was done in Austria, home of Arnold Schwarzenegger, by pheromone researcher Dr. Astrid Jutte, and reviewed by yours truely in a back issue of the Pheromone News.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Perhaps it does actually raise testosterone levels for a while, but we can\'t assume for certain. One theory I have is that perhaps the brain is tricked into thinking that one is producing more testosterone because of the elevated levels of pheromones on yourself. When one is in an aggressive mood, many times it is due to elevated testosterone levels. It has been proven that when an animal such as a wolf has its testicles removed, the lone wolf instinct, as well as aggressiveness and the natural jealously over females is greatly diminished. Where normally the wolf would only travel alone, it becomes more friendly, and tends to enjoy company in larger packs. Also, where normally the lone wolf would be hostile and react violently towards another males advances towards his female mate, the lone wolf becomes more tolerant of \"sharing.\" Along with decreased testosterone levels is a decrease in the natural production of pheromones, because that is natures way of attracting the females to the strongest (most testosterone)males. In _theory_, the pheromones _might_ be making your brain think that you possess higher levels of testosterone and thus give you that mental charge, which in turn makes you more aggressive, confident, etc. I would be _very_ surprised if the pheromones actually directly increased testosterone levels.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SubtleGuy:
    Perhaps it does actually raise testosterone levels for a while, but we can\'t assume for certain. One theory I have is that perhaps the brain is tricked into thinking that one is producing more testosterone because of the elevated levels of pheromones on yourself. When one is in an aggressive mood, many times it is due to elevated testosterone levels. It has been proven that when an animal such as a wolf has its testicles removed, the lone wolf instinct, as well as aggressiveness and the natural jealously over females is greatly diminished. Where normally the wolf would only travel alone, it becomes more friendly, and tends to enjoy company in larger packs. Also, where normally the lone wolf would be hostile and react violently towards another males advances towards his female mate, the lone wolf becomes more tolerant of \"sharing.\" Along with decreased testosterone levels is a decrease in the natural production of pheromones, because that is natures way of attracting the females to the strongest (most testosterone)males. In _theory_, the pheromones _might_ be making your brain think that you possess higher levels of testosterone and thus give you that mental charge, which in turn makes you more aggressive, confident, etc. I would be _very_ surprised if the pheromones actually directly increased testosterone levels.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sincerely hope you are wrong with regards to the brain perceiving an increase of testosterone due to pheromone usage. I say this because when this happens, because of anabolic steroid usage, the brain sends a message to the testes to shutdown production of testosterone. This makes the testes atrophy and increase the amount of estrogen in the male anatomy. This has undesirable effects no the least is a significant increase of breast tissue, i.e. bitch tits, which require surgical intervention to get rid off [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]. In short I sincerely hope that pheromone usage is not tantamount to chemical castration [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

No need to panic about a little testosterone boost. If you were taking injections (or patches) of testosterone or using any of the recently popular testosterone precursers, that could definitely lead to shrinkage of the old ballzonies, but increased testosterone does not automatically equal LBS (lazy ball syndrome... I just made that name up, BTW). Taking tribulous for example actually increases production of T by the testicles, thusly giving them a good workout. And speaking of good workouts the single best way to raise testosterone levels in my mind is simply going to the gym and pumping some iron. Becoming sexually stimulated also raises testosterone levels. And in fact, just inhaling the fumes from female vaginal secretions raises testosterone levels dramatically without any other sexual stimulation. I\'m sure you will agree that all of these activities are perfectly normal and healthy, but they have in fact been shown to raise testosterone levels greatly and consequently increase agresiveness.
    If in fact pheromone use of the male pheromones does in fact increase testosterone levels in the wearer (which has not be shown to be the case yet), it could well be a good thing depending on how that effect is achieved. There is no reason to fear increased T levels any more than going for a jog thru the park or having sex. The levels that result in the breast growth in weight lifters comes from the use of injected steroid drugs that cause T levels 4-5 times normal.
    My take on the deal anyway,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with Bruce. The effects of the (perceived?) testosterone increase from the use of pheromones seems much more similar to the feeling one gets after having a good workout. Not anywhere as extreme as when someone takes anabolic steroids. The amount of chemical change that is brought on by actual steroid use is so great that a common symptom known as \"Roid Rage\" occurs. These much higher than normal aggression levels is due to the extreme effect that the steroids have on testosterone levels. Worry not, this is not the case with pheros. _If_ there truly is any real increase in testosterone levels at all stemming from the use of pheros, it is likely to be in minute amounts that are safe enough not to shrink your testicles, but enough that you feel a little difference from normal. This would probably explain the _slightly_ more confident and cocky feelings that some users have reported when using pheros. Then again, maybe all this talk of pheros increasing testosterone levels is all in our heads. _Perhaps_ pheros don\'t affect testosterone levels at all... maybe the perceived increase is imagined...

**DONOTDELETE**

if anyone is worried they could try taking the amino acid DHEA and also gingko bilboa which i have found balances out any mental changes that i may have or enhances my ability to think clearly when using pheromones and this has resulted in me remaining calm and focused and relaxed when dealing with some irate males who unfornatley get affected by the pheromones and this gives me a longer term edge in life in general in moving through these problems and enhancing my life the way i want to, better wealth, all the benefits from wearing pheromones and also the gingko bilbao supplements have along with the pheromones cured another condition i had which was tourettes syndrome!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: SubtleGuy ]

Thread Information