Close

Stranger

Default New to this need advice...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hello im

new to this stuff i just got me chikara a few days ago and would like to know whats the best way to use it.. i read

alot on this forum about testing it out but would like more advice from session pros like yourself...
    a little

about me ...
    im male 5'5" filipino 35 130lbs a little shy but will talk if talked too i look more like 28 to 30

then 35... anyways the age group that im trying to work on with this are 20 and up hehhe... there is also this girl

im trying to work on shes i think is 25 young mother so yeah..

if you guys could please help me out here on how

to use this stuff it would be great also im thinking on getting other stuff to mix with this if guys coulkd tell me

what icould get that would work be great.. im looking for more sexual hits and anythings else that i could tell if

its a hit. Thank you.. hope it all makes since...

Welcome to the forum theslyone.

Chikara (C7) is a good standalone product, so you should use it for a while by itself and learn what it can do. A

good place to start would be 2 sprays. One spray on your wrists or forearms rubbed lightly together, another spray

on your neck. Some people also spray on their clothes or hair, but putting it on your skin helps it blend with your

own Mone signature.

With C7 you can expect chattiness and friendliness from your "targets". A little sexual

edge is possible if you play it right. I'd recommend either TE or A7 for your next purchase. Heavy None products,

they'll steer your mix to sexual/respect reactions. At 35 you could also try NPA, its a little hard to dose but

gets great reviews.

Keep in mind that Mones are only a boost, and you have develop and use your social skills to

reach your goals. Good luck!

Stranger

thank you for the tips I will

trying it out this weekend. It's getting cold so I have to spray it on my neck or will it work still on my wrist if

it's covered with a jacket.? Also I find that the smell is very light and only way for me to small it if iput my

nose close to spot I sprayed my wrist. Thank you. When's a good time to reappy. ? How many sprays ?
    Last edited by theslyone; 10-25-2008 at 05:15 PM.

If its cold you can apply it to

the back of your hands or your hair. What you want is to get the Mones into the noses of your "target". C7 should

be good for at least 4-5 hours, and you can reapply another spray or two, it all depends on the situation and the

environment. You can wear more if you're out in a club, but less if you're in an intimate environment.

Stranger

i have notice that when i

have C7 im in a uplifting mode i kind of like it and i dont get that down feeling in the end kind of cool and i

think it shows when im around people.. will be testing in coming weekend..

Thread Information